hi all,

i visited park street yesterday. the society entrance is very good. Phase 1 is complete and sold out. Phase 2/3 are under construction. Does anyone know more about it?
Read more
Reply
77 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I must Say Rohan & Vascon are good but Paranjape is following pune's builders other in all aspect, see what is the fate of their Blue ridge project...

    And on top of harishkulks comments, I also can say BMW, Audi etc are good, they have best in class, but what the point discussing that if you can not afford the same :)

    So, be realistic, we have to deal with Tata, Maruti etc & have to see how we can get best value from them (And I also must say going for Ready possession may make things much simpler ) ....I am very impressed with harishkulks analysis while deciding his house & when he got a good deal he didnt wait & closed it, thats the way to go in the RE market, if you try to time the market then Market wont give you time to time it :)
    ha ha ha...
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah.. i found GK to be decent in the Tata Maruti leauge. Mainly because i got it at a rate which I could afford and also because house layout inside was much better inside. Granted the outside its like train bogies but inside fittings are decent. I saw many projects all around Pune and found GK to fit in my budget best. Also, like what Urban Nirvan was giving but Kharadi has no water.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    Yeah.. i found GK to be decent in the Tata Maruti leauge. Mainly because i got it at a rate which I could afford and also because house layout inside was much better inside. Granted the outside its like train bogies but inside fittings are decent. I saw many projects all around Pune and found GK to fit in my budget best. Also, like what Urban Nirvan was giving but Kharadi has no water.


    But now i hear he is acting very pricey and not ready to negotiate at all. I got Sai Heritage for 2450 and found that to be a decent deal. I would not want to pay 2800 which he is asking for the project now..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    Problem with VASCON,ROHAN and Paranjape is they have the holding power & their properties do not fit in a decent salaried man's budget unless both husband & wife are working on a decent salary. Quality wise, they deliver.

    VASCON Willows - In these troubled times also he has maintained INR 4250/ sq ft in a place called Balewadi.

    Paranjape - Crystal Garden on Baner Pashan link road (never know when will the possession start) and ready possesion Magnolia are going around INR 3200/sq ft.

    Rohan : Simply came back from Rohan Tarang site without negotiating as 3 BHK's are going near 50 Lacs and 2 BHK's are going around 41 Lacs...and that too in the area like Wakad (actualyy I would say Hinjewadi :))....Not in middleclass man's budget really.

    I live a decent living with my wife also working, still....not able to afford such high cost of purchase with these builders. Thx -


    Vascon Willows is a premium project with min. salable area of 2200 sq ft onwards. If you do want to see, have a look at Zircon, Vimanagar. My friends cousin bought a 3BR for sub INR 30L!!

    Paranjape Camellia 3 BR resale are available for INR 46 nego. Similar will be the case when Magnolia comes up. I know the rates for Westened River view was INR 2200/sq ft in later stages at Parihar Chowk, Aundh.

    Rohan has already bought down prices from INR 3500/sq ft to INR 2700/sq ft. Good deals can be bought for Mithila & Leher. Flats are available even at Rohan Ishita. But being under-construction projects, I won't recommend them.

    These are not major premium builders in Pune. It is only the boom in RE which made middle class projects looked like premium projects.

    As ash7979 said, look at these builder problems. BR is gone. Willows isn't selling. Booking for 2nd phase looks canceled for atleast next 1-1.5 years.
    Rohan isn't getting buyers for Leher, Mithila despite cutting rates & is planning a low cost housing at Bavdhan without frills like swimming pool, gym etc.

    There is only one major premium builder in Pune:- Marvel Realtors; whose projects too aren't selling.

    Btw, the sales of BMW have dropped by 33%, Merc & Audi by about 23% indicating that the economic crisis has also hit the rich people. If people aren't buying cars, let alone RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Along with Marvel, Panchshil is a premium/luxury builder. They have projects which are beyond reach of your average Maruti/Tata car buyers. Avinash Bhosale is also present in the premium segment but not too reliable IMHO with the recent duty evading fiasco he got into.
    CommentQuote
  • REALACRES....thanks for your excellent detailed analysis. I agree on the corrected prices of RE at this time...however, still these builders have enough strength to hold these projects indefinitely. I see lot of bookings happening for "CASTLE ROYALE" project by Avinash Bhosale group around 2 crores :D. Supreme Palacio...1 Crore min

    Problem is - Middleclass public like us (I am not sure about you :)) still cannot afford a good 2 BHK flat in prime areas. Even if you go few extra miles from a core area...we need to really see and analyze what we are getting into. Waiting helps sometimes with these builders but the % of getting REALLY good deals is almost 10%. My personal experience.
    (BTW...I live in Paranjape's Rolling Hills Baner Pashan link road...prime area but having serious water problems. Even paying 50 lacs for 2 BHK flats, people are not happy here)

    Let me know your views about how to go with such a dilemma. Living in a rented flat is THE BEST option...but pls shed some light for the people who want to BUY the property and LIVE in.I am NOT talking about the investors who will never stay in their properties. Thanks -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    REALACRES....thanks for your excellent detailed analysis. I agree on the corrected prices of RE at this time...however, still these builders have enough strength to hold these projects indefinitely. I see lot of bookings happening for "CASTLE ROYALE" project by Avinash Bhosale group around 2 crores :D. Supreme Palacio...1 Crore min

    Problem is - Middleclass public like us (I am not sure about you :)) still cannot afford a good 2 BHK flat in prime areas. Even if you go few extra miles from a core area...we need to really see and analyze what we are getting into. Waiting helps sometimes with these builders but the % of getting REALLY good deals is almost 10%. My personal experience.
    (BTW...I live in Paranjape's Rolling Hills Baner Pashan link road...prime area but having serious water problems. Even paying 50 lacs for 2 BHK flats, people are not happy here)

    Let me know your views about how to go with such a dilemma. Living in a rented flat is THE BEST option...but pls shed some light for the people who want to BUY the property and LIVE in.I am NOT talking about the investors who will never stay in their properties. Thanks -

    Just to infrom you:- A 3BR flat in E building of RH4 is going for INR 52L nego. 2BR now needs to be much less. A 3BR in Camellia in B building, 7th floor is going for INR 47L nego.

    Here is what I just posted on other link on this forum:-

    Just see the facts:-

    1.) Most of the Investors purchased just before RE boom. It was only due to investor/speculators & IT which fueled RE to current levels at first place.

    2.) I don't think any investor must have purchased RE in 2008. Had that been the case, avg prices would have been atleast INR 4000-4500/sq ft in Pune. Correction in RE prices wouldn't have taken place at first place.

    3.) At current levels, the returns on rental/lease are just about 3.6%/annum. This is far lower than simple bank FD of atleast 8%. With proper investments, you can without any risk still earn 12-14%/annum even today.

    4.) The simple calculation for calculating economically viable property price is:-

    Total Price of Property = 200 (max) * x; where x = monthly rent.
    Hence, if you are paying INR 10,000/month as rent, the max. value of that property should not be more than INR 20L. Hence, the statement that you can rent larger & better location flat for less than the EMIs.

    5.) At current prices, what would you have after end of your home loan tenure? Just a flat ? I would prefer to stay on rent & stay free of unnecessary financial liabilities at current RE & economic scenario.

    6.) I would like to conclude by saying that I am not asking anyone to stay on rent for life. I just want to say that Rent Today & Purchase Tomorrow at affordable/logical price.

    Happy house hunting!:)

    Btw, have a look at the following news:-

    Unbelievable, but true. A Pune-based builder offers apartments at half the existing rate;.....

    ]http://www.mid-day.com/news/2009/jun/240609-Krome-builders-Mumbai-builders-Vishrantwadi-Koregaon-Park.htm

    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you 100%. I lived in a rented house for last 3.5 Years at a prime excellent location...and now I purchased a flat in Park Street with the corrected price which eventually turned out to be less than what it was 2 years ago.Thanks for your detailed input....Regards -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mannusingh
    Along with Marvel, Panchshil is a premium/luxury builder. They have projects which are beyond reach of your average Maruti/Tata car buyers. Avinash Bhosale is also present in the premium segment but not too reliable IMHO with the recent duty evading fiasco he got into.



    Thats very true. We are here on this forum because we have to "carefully" invest the hard-earned money to live in a place which we can afford and stay satisfactorily. These premium builders (or "made" premium builders by rich folks :)) will not show a single value of sentiment with genuine buyers like us....who...even in a "corrected" RE scenario...cannot afford to have a good property in terms of location/flat layouts/amenities/size etc. This pain of a genuine buyer is going on and on for years now...I don't think RE prices will fall drastically but as a respite to the buyers like us...we do have some very good RESALE flats still available. Did not deal myself in RESALE flats though....but at one point of time seeing boom in RE,I was thinking of buying a 2BHK, 850 sq ft flat in Parihar Chowk,Aundh..I managed to stay on rent :D
    CommentQuote
  • Can you suggest the rates and offer at which you book at Park street - Sapphire??
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,


    I am planning to buy a 3bhk in Wakad/Pimple S'gar area.
    I have zeroed in on 2 properties:
    1. Park street - Wakad
    2. Rajaveer - Pimple S'gar

    More keen on Park street. But Rajaveer looks practical. Both cost around 50L.
    I am staying in Mumbai and travel once a week looking for properties in Pune. Since I have to complete lots of scanning in a day's travel, appreciate if you could help me with some good places to look for in the vicinity of Wakad/Pimple S'gar.

    I am travelling to Pune on Sat, 8-Aug. Appreciate a quick reply.

    Harish: What is your experience of Park street? The builder has quoted a rate of 3000 psf. How much do you think he will reduce if I negotiate ?

    Thanks in advance.
    Shailesh

    Properties I have visited last week:
    Comfort zone - Baner
    Apostrophe - Wakad
    Palash - Wakad
    Rose valley - Pimple S'gar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harish,

    I visited Park street yesterday. Rate quoted 2900 psf. Plan looks good. What's the feedback on the project completion?

    How much do you think the builder will come down if I negotiate?

    Can someone suggest a good property around Wakad/Pimple S'gar area?

    My budget is < 3000 psf, 3bhk.

    Other places I have visited Apostrophe - Wakad, Comfort zone - Baner and Rajaveer - Pimple S'gar.

    Thanks in advance
    Shailesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaileshs
    Hi Harish,

    I visited Park street yesterday. Rate quoted 2900 psf. Plan looks good. What's the feedback on the project completion?

    How much do you think the builder will come down if I negotiate?

    Can someone suggest a good property around Wakad/Pimple S'gar area?

    My budget is < 3000 psf, 3bhk.

    Other places I have visited Apostrophe - Wakad, Comfort zone - Baner and Rajaveer - Pimple S'gar.

    Thanks in advance
    Shailesh



    Hi Shailesh,

    Park Street project is quite delayed.If you are open for under construction flat, then you have to really wait for the possession. There are ready possession flats available in Park Street.Pls enquire about them and I would encourage to go for those.

    2900 rate quoted is high.Negotiate hard to get a decent rate of around 2600.Less the better.:D They will test your negotiation skills for sure

    Project completion is delayed for the buildings G/H/I/J/K/L.Phase-II Sapphire Park will take atleast a year and half to complete. Go only for ready possession flats in D/E/F/H (nearly complete).

    Rest is how you think in terms of your budget and your negotiation skills.

    Thanks - Harish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaileshs
    Hi Harish,

    I visited Park street yesterday. Rate quoted 2900 psf. Plan looks good. What's the feedback on the project completion?

    How much do you think the builder will come down if I negotiate?

    Can someone suggest a good property around Wakad/Pimple S'gar area?

    My budget is < 3000 psf, 3bhk.

    Other places I have visited Apostrophe - Wakad, Comfort zone - Baner and Rajaveer - Pimple S'gar.

    Thanks in advance
    Shailesh


    Apostrophe is 3500/- ? also no choice available.

    What about rates of Comfort zone?
    CommentQuote
  • Those looking at Parkstreet can also give a try to resales at 'The Woods'. Good project which is completed entirely, not to forget that it is built by Mahindra Gesco (Lifespaces as of now).
    CommentQuote