hi all,

i visited park street yesterday. the society entrance is very good. Phase 1 is complete and sold out. Phase 2/3 are under construction. Does anyone know more about it?
Read more
77 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any idea what is the rate I can get at Rohan Mithila now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shals
    Any idea what is the rate I can get at Rohan Mithila now ?

The thread is for discussion on Park Street, do not deviate from the topic. There are already existing threads for Rohan Mithila. Use the search option
    CommentQuote
  • guys,

i have recently been to park street, seriously considering to go for 2 BHK,

the rates as follow:

2 BHK (around 1050 sqft) non garden facing 2950 psf and garden facing 3100

I have tried to negotiate but they are just not coming down, everyone is saying that they have made a policy some two months back about no negotiation policy.......

now 2 BHK is costing 36 lacs (non garden facing) including everything and 38 lacs for garden facing

and 3 BHK (around 1355 sqft) is costing 46 lacs for non garden facing and 48 for garden facing.

can anyone guide me how to deal with these guys?
    CommentQuote
  • What are the rates quoted for Mahindra Gesco ? Can I buy only thru resale or is outrigh
    CommentQuote
  • I visited it today, rate quoted was 2950 psf and 3100 psf(for garden facing) non-negotiable, and possession in DEC 2010 in Topaz park; sales guy was highly non-coperative and was as if he dont care if u buy or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaileshs
    Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy a 3bhk in Wakad/Pimple S'gar area.
    I have zeroed in on 2 properties:
    1. Park street - Wakad
    2. Rajaveer - Pimple S'gar

More keen on Park street. But Rajaveer looks practical. Both cost around 50L.
    I am staying in Mumbai and travel once a week looking for properties in Pune. Since I have to complete lots of scanning in a day's travel, appreciate if you could help me with some good places to look for in the vicinity of Wakad/Pimple S'gar.

I am travelling to Pune on Sat, 8-Aug. Appreciate a quick reply.

Harish: What is your experience of Park street? The builder has quoted a rate of 3000 psf. How much do you think he will reduce if I negotiate ?

Thanks in advance.
    Shailesh

Properties I have visited last week:
    Comfort zone - Baner
    Apostrophe - Wakad
    Palash - Wakad
    Rose valley - Pimple S'gar

What is current rate of Rose Valley - Pimpale Saudagar ?
    CommentQuote
  • they have been telling this rates for past 15 months. The possession is already delayed by 2 years/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shals
    What are the rates quoted for Mahindra Gesco ? Can I buy only thru resale or is outrigh

Only resales are available.
    Originally Posted by puser
    I visited it today, rate quoted was 2950 psf and 3100 psf(for garden facing) non-negotiable, and possession in DEC 2010 in Topaz park; sales guy was highly non-cooperative and was as if he dont care if u buy or not.

Kick this project then, that's so simple:D:). If that's the attitude before you buy, imagine what it would be once you are in. I personally believe that those companies who don't believe in the policy:- 'Customer is King' should be kicked out from the list be in RE, airline, hotel or anything else.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joeblack
    guys,

i have recently been to park street, seriously considering to go for 2 BHK,

the rates as follow:

2 BHK (around 1050 sqft) non garden facing 2950 psf and garden facing 3100

I have tried to negotiate but they are just not coming down, everyone is saying that they have made a policy some two months back about no negotiation policy.......

now 2 BHK is costing 36 lacs (non garden facing) including everything and 38 lacs for garden facing

and 3 BHK (around 1355 sqft) is costing 46 lacs for non garden facing and 48 for garden facing.

can anyone guide me how to deal with these guys?

46 lacs for 3 BHK in Wakad for a project which may not be completely ready for next few years ?? I will rather put some more money in buy property in Bavdhan or Baner/Pashan area. Can someone clearly articulate pros and cons of this Park Street location compare to bavdhan, Baner-Pashan??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    ... those companies who don't believe in the policy:- 'Customer is King' should be kicked out from the list be in RE, airline, hotel or anything else.

+1 realacres

Imagine how they will treat you once they have your money if they are apathetic now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Winner
    they have been telling this rates for past 15 months. The possession is already delayed by 2 years/

Which means stagnation. In other words, Investors who put in money in that project 15 months back lost around 8-9L already.(For investment of around 50L)

One can easily buy a good Disney vacation, for entire family, with that money and still save some money in Bank.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joeblack

The more desperate we sound... the more policies they will develop.
    CommentQuote
  • Realacres

If you've any contact for Woods (Mahindra gesco) resale, do let me know as I visited them alongside of Park Street. I enquired there but didnt find any resale info
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by veeemkay
    The more desperate we sound... the more policies they will develop.

The actual condition is exactly opposite. :D Showing attitude of no negotiation is always the case for each and every builder. You need to politely talk to those people and get best out of them.We should not get frustrated. Builder is selling and will always sell at higher prices....but as a buyer we need to bargain hard.:D.....but with very sweet voice and cool temperament.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    The actual condition is exactly opposite. :D Showing attitude of no negotiation is always the case for each and every builder. You need to politely talk to those people and get best out of them.We should not get frustrated. Builder is selling and will always sell at higher prices....but as a buyer we need to bargain hard.:D.....but with very sweet voice and cool temperament.;)

Not sounding Desperate does not mean being aggressive..

Once can be polite and talk with a cool temperament without sounding desperate. :D
    CommentQuote