Can anybody tell me the rate at which Solitaire (Dhanori) is releasing the flats now? Has anybody recently purchased a flat there in Solitaire?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rates

Had checked their flats abt two months back.

Offering different rates, for first bldg, and the second planned one. Also different rates for garden facing and back side flats.

One friend tried negotiating 3 bhk for around 27 lks.
    Methinks: flats r budget size.
    Heard flats avble at 1900 psf at Hans garden.
    Kothari -Tingre on the side was quoting 2600 for the only two flats that were remaining in the B,C wing - attrocious. The front bldg ready flats were not on offer due to mkt condition. Remember these people have fattened on profits , as flats had started booking below 700 psf two years back in these bldgs, now they seem least bothered to sell the flat in new bldg.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been able to negotiate upto 2380 (Sales person quoted 2420). This seems to be very less. Will try for less than 2380. If anyone has latest information avialable about solitaire, please post here or mail me.

Thanks for info about Hans Garden. I have been able to contact someone who has some 2-3 flats there. Will try to negotiate around 1900.
    CommentQuote
  • We had bargained solitaire to 2341. So you can still negotiate.
    CommentQuote
  • New

Friend u can try new project behind near B U Bhandhari greens.

Regency meadows, so also Concorde near Sathe vasti, and one more near kamal lawns.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey...
    I am sure that the Builder of Solitaire at Dhanori is not same as Solitaire at Pimple Sudagar.

I had asked it to Solitaire Dhanori itself and they said that its (Dhanori) is their first project in Pune. Name of builder is Shree KKrisshna Kalyani Builder. He is from Mumbai.
    CommentQuote