Hello,

i recently joined this forum looking at the vast information available here along with the expert opinions of the members of this forum.

i am looking to buy a 2 or 3bhk. My budget for 2 bhk is 36 and for 3 bhk is 42.

I have narrowed down to a couple of projects
1. Aditya comfort zone- This guy is quoting 36 for a 2bhk and 41 for a 2bhk with a garden.. 3bhk is 48 - Is this good?
2. Supreme palms- is any one aware of any resale or sale and if yes how much would a 2 or 3bhk cost me.

Also should i look at any other projects, i plan to stay in the property and is not for invesment purpose, so need to place which is in a decent locality.

Thanks....
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amir_79
    Hello,

i recently joined this forum looking at the vast information available here along with the expert opinions of the members of this forum.

1. Aditya comfort zone- This guy is quoting 36 for a 2bhk and 41 for a 2bhk with a garden.. 3bhk is 48 - Is this good?
    2. Supreme palms- is any one aware of any resale or sale and if yes how much would a 2 or 3bhk cost me.

Also should i look at any other projects, i plan to stay in the property and is not for invesment purpose, so need to place which is in a decent locality.

Thanks....

Hi,

In SP you can get 2 BHK around 40 lacs including all (+- 2 lacs) & 3BHK in 55 lacs including all(+- 2 lacs)...But that is only in resale & if anybody selling there...
    CommentQuote
    Hello,

Thanks....

Avoid Aditya builders. Comfort Zone hardly has any bookings. For problems, inquire with the residents of Breeze Park. Anyways, SP is far better than CZ. I have seen an ad of 2BR at SP for INR 38L nego. in resale. SP has additional advantage as being ready to move in project & residents have good opinion about the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm, so a per your comments, what are the other projects i can look at in this area?

Also are there any good row house projects which could fit in a budget of 40 lacs.
    CommentQuote
    Hmmm, so a per your comments, what are the other projects i can look at in this area?

Also are there any good row house projects which could fit in a budget of 40 lacs.

You will get project either at Baner Hill or Baner-Pashan link road. Baner-Pashan link road is good where you can get resale at Camellia, Orange County, finesee.
    CommentQuote
  • Row house for 40 laks looks difficult. Did you asked Comfort zone about the garden flat's legality??

Originally Posted by amir_79
    Hmmm, so a per your comments, what are the other projects i can look at in this area?

CommentQuote
  • Bu the way any specific reasons for short listing Comfort Zone?

Originally Posted by amir_79
    Hello,

Thanks....
    CommentQuote
  • oh ya there was a twist in the garden flat, they r not ready to show on agreement...

about shortlistin the project comfort zone we liked the overall project on the first look..
    CommentQuote
  • i saw parkland, karan celista in this area too. parkland looks fine but all 2bhks sold out. Karan celista not intrested. Yet to checkout Kunal regulus. What do you guys think of Kunal regulus any feedback or advise? :)
    CommentQuote
    i saw parkland, karan celista in this area too. parkland looks fine but all 2bhks sold out. Karan celista not intrested. Yet to checkout Kunal regulus. What do you guys think of Kunal regulus any feedback or advise? :)

Some 3 buildings possession has been given. Fit & finish below normal. Quality not that good. Visit the project to get first hand experience. It is going for around INR 2600/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, i did see it this weekend and did not like regulus. However as per your advise i went to Bander pashan link rd and saw finesse, orange county and camelia and they look really good. But they seem to be full do you know any good agent whom i can get in touch for these projects.

Also any other project in this area which is worth looking and within a budget of 40?

Originally Posted by realacres
    Some 3 buildings possession has been given. Fit & finish below normal. Quality not that good. Visit the project to get first hand experience. It is going for around INR 2600/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks, i did see it this weekend and did not like regulus. However as per your advise i went to Bander pashan link rd and saw finesse, orange county and camelia and they look really good. But they seem to be full do you know any good agent whom i can get in touch for these projects.

Also any other project in this area which is worth looking and within a budget of 40?

You can get one at Camellia. 3BR, B building, 7th floor. Same is the case with Fineese. Btw, did you see Padmavilas near Athshree?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    You can get one at Camellia. 3BR, B building, 7th floor. Same is the case with Fineese. Btw, did you see Padmavilas near Athshree?

Padma Vilas was very expensive. 2 BHK was costing 46 L sometime ago. Did not even try to negotiate.
    CommentQuote
  • any idea on the rates of BHK in finesse and camelia and how do i go about getting to those flats. i did see padmavillas on the ways they looked good too... whats the rate there ?
    CommentQuote
    any idea on the rates of BHK in finesse and camelia and how do i go about getting to those flats. i did see padmavillas on the ways they looked good too... whats the rate there ?

Padmavillas are quoting INR 3200/sq ft nego. But there are large no. of flats vacant in B & C wing including higher floors. So wait for a while as the builder will cut prices. Negotiate in the mean time with ready posession projects like Camellia & Finesee as the booking rate was low & hence can get better deal here.
    CommentQuote
  • Padmavilas flats are huge so even if rates come down they will always sound expensive
    CommentQuote