Collapse

Need information on good projects in baner\balewadi area

Last updated: July 6 2009
20 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Need information on good projects in baner\balewadi area

Thanks, i did see it this weekend and did not like regulus. However as per your advise i went to Bander pashan link rd and saw finesse, orange county and camelia and they look really good. But they seem to be full do you know any good agent whom i can get in touch for these projects.

Also any other project in this area which is worth looking and within a budget of 40?

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Some 3 buildings possession has been given. Fit & finish below normal. Quality not that good. Visit the project to get first hand experience. It is going for around INR 2600/sq ft.

Comment

Originally posted by amir_79 View Post
      Thanks, i did see it this weekend and did not like regulus. However as per your advise i went to Bander pashan link rd and saw finesse, orange county and camelia and they look really good. But they seem to be full do you know any good agent whom i can get in touch for these projects.

Also any other project in this area which is worth looking and within a budget of 40?
      You can get one at Camellia. 3BR, B building, 7th floor. Same is the case with Fineese. Btw, did you see Padmavilas near Athshree?
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

You can get one at Camellia. 3BR, B building, 7th floor. Same is the case with Fineese. Btw, did you see Padmavilas near Athshree?
        Padma Vilas was very expensive. 2 BHK was costing 46 L sometime ago. Did not even try to negotiate.

Comment

any idea on the rates of BHK in finesse and camelia and how do i go about getting to those flats. i did see padmavillas on the ways they looked good too... whats the rate there ?

Comment

Originally posted by amir_79 View Post
            any idea on the rates of BHK in finesse and camelia and how do i go about getting to those flats. i did see padmavillas on the ways they looked good too... whats the rate there ?
            Padmavillas are quoting INR 3200/sq ft nego. But there are large no. of flats vacant in B & C wing including higher floors. So wait for a while as the builder will cut prices. Negotiate in the mean time with ready posession projects like Camellia & Finesee as the booking rate was low & hence can get better deal here.

Comment

Padmavilas flats are huge so even if rates come down they will always sound expensive

Comment

Has anyone checked Anjor on Baner road? it seems to be good project with very good amenities

Comment

Originally posted by nick_champ View Post
                  Has anyone checked Anjor on Baner road? it seems to be good project with very good amenities
                  Pathetic road. The car got hit twice while traveling on this road. Don't know the situation about roads once monsoon sets in. Plenty of options available from builder & resellers too.

Comment

Thanks Realacres and Nick, your inputs are very helpful!!

Comment

Road may be bad, but the project looks very good.

Pathetic road. The car got hit twice while traveling on this road. Don't know the situation about roads once monsoon sets in. Plenty of options available from builder & resellers too.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X