Guys...need feedback on subject builder (JK Group, promoted by Nimhan builder) on Baner-Pashan link road. I attended the presentation in the conference room about the project. Quoted rate is INR 3150/sq ft.Let me know reputation of the builder (not PBAP member). Overall project and flat layouts are good...however possesion is after 1 year. Pls advise...Thx -
Read more
68 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Aah, so Hinjewadi companies do have some use for you :)

Yes. I also take pride for these companies being Indian companies.
    I was very much expecting you to comment on that post:)
    CommentQuote
  • Baner-Pashan link road is a good location in terms of connectivity, proximity, and nature (so far). The psf rate being quoted here is ~3200, and buildings are mostly in construction stage. Availability of rdy psn flats is less -- actualy Padma Vilas did have 2 2BHK flats, which were quoted to me at ~51l about a month ago. They were also the on the least desired floors, 1st and 2nd.

It is a good area if you are prepared to wait, and are not in a hurry to take possession. Obviously, have penalty clauses in the agreement so that you are not at a loss.

-Amarendra
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Do you have any information pertaining to resale flats in camelia (baner pashan link road)
    CommentQuote
  • I think resale on this area ( including your Chameli:p) is on the upper sied of 45L. God bless
    CommentQuote
  • any recent updates on Park ridge by JK Group

Team,

I am exploring property at Park ridge by JK Group at Baner Pashan link road. Scheme looks to be good but there is no road to this property. It says DP road and i am very scared about DP road concept. Has any one booked at Park ridge, what rate. this information will help me take decision..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Recent Update on Park ridge by JK Buider on Baner Pashan link road

Team,

I am exploring property at Park ridge by JK Group at Baner Pashan link road. Scheme looks to be good but there is no road to this property. It says DP road and i am very scared about DP road concept. Has any one booked at Park ridge, what rate. this information will help me take decision..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alice69in
    Team,

What are rates Park Ridge
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know that property title for this one has some issues...Any body to second that?

Originally Posted by niraj2010
    What are rates Park Ridge
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one bought flat in Park ridge- JK Group. what rate you bought. your experince and feedback... on website and brochure the scheme looks good but then realty is always different. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one bought flat in Park Ridge? What has been your experience?
    What is the current rate there?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys....

any update on Park ridge. what is the rate? Any other feedback? Has anyone bought the flat?
    CommentQuote
  • I went there last weekend. The rate quoted for the non-garden facing flat was 3900. And without any indication by me - the sales-lady told me that if I want to buy non-garden - she can work it out at 3600 (flat 300 rs discount without negotiating)

The river shown in the layout is far off. I asked her where is the river? She said that is just put to beautify the layout. Its not anywhere close by.

The layout was V shaped - now the one side is scrapped! Only 7 11 storey towers will be built. Currently C building is being built.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99
    I went there last weekend. The rate quoted for the non-garden facing flat was 3900. And without any indication by me - the sales-lady told me that if I want to buy non-garden - she can work it out at 3600 (flat 300 rs discount without negotiating)

The river shown in the layout is far off. I asked her where is the river? She said that is just put to beautify the layout. Its not anywhere close by.
    The layout was V shaped - now the one side is scrapped! Only 7 11 storey towers will be built. Currently C building is being built.

Now, what you should do is - tell her that the rate 3600 is OK if there is a river as shown in the plan, but since there is no river around (and so, you can't take your love to the banks for a romantic chat), hence the scheme is not worth any above 3000 rate, I am sure, you will get your rate :D

Good that you asked about the River :D, some other builder must have a SEA SHORE near-by his scheme, very romantic Pune
    CommentQuote
  • Crazy.. I meet the lady last month and the rate quoted for garden facing was 3600/-. How can they increase it to 3900/- in 30 days flat???? This is just looting... Even stock market does not increase at that rate in a month..

She told me Phase I is 7 building and Phase II 4 building... and the project will be completed in 5 years....

They will be starting the work of the garden.. have they started it??? I am planning to meet the lady this week end..
    CommentQuote
  • Ha Ha.. Good Catch!!
    Originally Posted by monds
    Now, what you should do is - tell her that the rate 3600 is OK if there is a river as shown in the plan, but since there is no river around (and so, you can't take your love to the banks for a romantic chat), hence the scheme is not worth any above 3000 rate, I am sure, you will get your rate :D

Good that you asked about the River :D, some other builder must have a SEA SHORE near-by his scheme, very romantic Pune
    CommentQuote