Last updated: September 4 2015
69 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Park Ridge by JK Group, Baner Pashan Link Road, Pune

background check

Originally posted by khale123 View Post
    The wait for the possession for Park Ridge customers seems to be increasing day by day. 3 years and counting… Every time Mr. Kailas Nimhan, the builder comes up with a new excuse for the delay.

Guys please do check the background of any less known builder before investing your hard earned money.
    Yes. I agree with need for background check. INTERNET is a good medium for information. Google the name of the firm and see for reviews,news-positive or negative and assess further action.
    My fundas for flat purchase are very simple:
    Ready built flat with completion certificate
    Resale flat which can be 2-5 years old
    Full verification and check of papers
    I am not ready to take chances of investing in under construction or pre launch stage even if I have to forgo possible profits subsequently. Out of the cases which I have seen of my friends investing boldly in under construction properties,90% had substantial delays and balance were within 3-6 months of promised date as a rough statistic.Anyway the market has all type of investers-bold,,nervous and ignorant.

Comment

dont buy any property with any builder named same as this one !! i can tell u from the lesson learnt myself ... the constructions take its own sweet time, layouts change n number of times, after you are tired of requesting and infinite changes to timelines you get possession with 1/2 done things , like lifts barely working, construction still going around , no proper water arrangements. Because of your dire needs you move in .. and then realize what a big mistake its been .. the biggest of all .. these type of builders never allow a "Society" being formed.. at the max you can try for a "association of apartments" that too with million hassles .. More over if the builder says that he is also going to stay in the same complex then thats the worst thing.. they tend to use all common resources for their lavish penthouses at the customers cost and make the customers/residents suffer for n number of years !!! forget about amenities like club house, piped gas, garbage shoot etc ... avoid avoid avoid ...

Comment

still no completion

Comment

I heard builder giving people possessions now based on letter from PMC showing that he has applied for OC. He is telling when PMC do not reply for 21 days OC is deemed as approved!

I never heard of such a thing before, has any one got any idea how this thing works? (if it does)
          Last edited by thehomeless; November 21 2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

hiiiiiiii guys

i also want to buy a flat and i am looking for it needs help...........

i went to park ridge also i have seen the flats the plan is very good and now its ready possession .........

some peoples are also staying there , there is no problem of water and electricity , some work is pending but they said they will finish as early as possible .

Comment

Originally posted by flathunter12 View Post
              hiiiiiiii guys

i also want to buy a flat and i am looking for it needs help...........

i went to park ridge also i have seen the flats the plan is very good and now its ready possession .........

some peoples are also staying there , there is no problem of water and electricity , some work is pending but they said they will finish as early as possible .
              Let me guess further statement . Builder is very professional and the staff is very cooperative. Did I guess it correctly ?

Somehow I have been hund around here long enough to detect patterns in some statements

Comment

Buying a property at Park Ridge by JK Group - Baner Pashan link road

hi All,

got some great information from this site.

i am planning to buy a resale house.,3bhk 2 to 5 years old.

i found one at Park Ridge by JK Group - Baner Pashan link road.

Jk builder is named nimhan i guess.

i wanted some advise on how is the society?

the society is not yet formed i guess.

how is society? does builder live there and other stuff?

have not heard of good reviews for this society on this site , hence wanted to check.

is everything legal?

does builder bully people living there?

Thanks

Shreyas
                Last edited by shreyasd; August 31 2015, 04:50 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

what package you are getting ?

Comment

Originally posted by shreyasd View Post
                    hi All,

got some great information from this site.

i am planning to buy a resale house.,3bhk 2 to 5 years old.

i found one at Park Ridge by JK Group - Baner Pashan link road.

Jk builder is named nimhan i guess.

i wanted some advise on how is the society?

the society is not yet formed i guess.

how is society? does builder live there and other stuff?

have not heard of good reviews for this society on this site , hence wanted to check.

is everything legal?

does builder bully people living there?

Thanks

Shreyas
                    the biggest advantage is that you have people living in the society who can give real feedback. It makes sense to pay a casual visit and talk to people sitting in the play area, usually senior citizens have no hangups about speaking the truth.
                    If you are genuinely interested, it makes sense connecting to a resident through one of your friends/contacts.

Believe me, people do it. A friend of mine was contacted by a teacher from his son's school to seek feedback on his society. The person got the address from the students database.(well, not a good thing - but OK so long as it is used for the right thing)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X