Hi All,

I need some feedback about Nirman Exotica project by Nirman Developers in Bavdhan-Pashan area. They are quoting a rate of Rs. 3400 per sq.feet. Do you think this is reasonable rate ? If not, what would be the ideal rate I should negotiate for ? Looking forward to your advice. Thanks.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Personally I love Ramnagar colony, nice trees around and not too many water issues. Ask him if he can give at 3000 but I doubt it.. Best of luck.. with it.. RamNagar is a nice area.
    CommentQuote
  • True...3000 for ready to move in apartment is a very good deal. Thx -
    CommentQuote
  • Any feedback about the builder (Nirman Developers) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    Personally I love Ramnagar colony, nice trees around and not too many water issues. Ask him if he can give at 3000 but I doubt it.. Best of luck.. with it.. RamNagar is a nice area.

The builder is not ready to come below 3150. This is not a ready to move in site, the possession is in Decemeber 2009. Scheme has almost no common amenities. Construction quality looks good. Surroundings are good, Ramnagar Colony seems developed and classy.

What do you guys suggest ? Deal or No-Deal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CoolDude
    The builder is not ready to come below 3150. This is not a ready to move in site, the possession is in Decemeber 2009. Scheme has almost no common amenities. Construction quality looks good. Surroundings are good, Ramnagar Colony seems developed and classy.

What do you guys suggest ? Deal or No-Deal ?

Go here after 2 months & see the WIP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Go here after 2 months & see the WIP.

I am almost planning to finalize this deal at 3100 psf because I like the area. Also I checked the other factors like builder reliability, speed of construction etc. So what do you think - will it be a smart move to go ahead ?

P.S - I am planning to stay in this house, it is NOT for investment purposes.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Cooldue,
    Did you happen to finally book in Nirman Exotica? Does anyone has any information about this project such as current rate. Please share
    CommentQuote
  • My uncle visited this scheme yesterday. He saw a Notice posted on the wall.

The approaching road for this scheme is going through a private plot. The plot owner and buider are fighting in court.

If plot owner wins are pepole going to fly to reach there home?

Except this everything looks good. Builder is asking 3500. Which I feel is on higher side.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession was supposed to be Dec, 09, right???
    Originally Posted by sarika_patil
    My uncle visited this scheme yesterday. He saw a Notice posted on the wall.

The approaching road for this scheme is going through a private plot. The plot owner and buider are fighting in court.

Except this everything looks good. Builder is asking 3500. Which I feel is on higher side.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is this project... how much inside Ramnagar colony ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sarika_patil
    My uncle visited this scheme yesterday. He saw a Notice posted on the wall.

This means it is Sapphire Park phase 2:D, now new taglines will be seen:-

Take road less traveled;
    Don't drive, Fly;

Perhaps PMC requires helicopters rather than metro:D.
    CommentQuote