Anybody have visited/any info regarding this project..This looks decent one...but I think a bit costly...

If anybody visited them recently then plz update the price, current status of project & builder's repo...I have been to SKYi' site they have mentioned Nilay & Sheher (both Rohan's property) in their past project....This seems that they were just working as contractor in those projects & now they have come up with their own project...

Any info on this is very much appreciated...
Read more
80 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi...he had mentioned that both towers will be of 9 floors now...Elite empire now sure abt the mess you are referring to...also, Prospera from Nandan is coming nearby which is a huge project...so if not the road over the next 1 year...I feel may be the roads shud come up in next 2 year..and this location should develop on par with rest of the strech around baner road...as in close proximity with the star rated hotels on the other side of the highway...

The other good part of the project is excellent quality of work, no beams within the house, people seem to be quite transperent, the office staff /folks the site (SkyI) are very polite and not arrogant/rude as at some of the other builders....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leoking
    so if not the road over the next 1 year...I feel may be the roads shud come up in next 2 year..and this location should develop on par with rest of the strech around baner road...as in close proximity with the star rated hotels on the other side of the highway...

Don't you think you are becoming speculative? Man, the DP is yet to be sanctioned, even the PMC guys can't give you firm commitment, let alone builders. If for end use, make sure infra is in place even if it means sacrificing a bit of specs as these can be added later but you can't buy roads, can you?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that basic infra is a must but then you either cannot afford to buy in ideal localities (e.g. Kothrud/Erandwana etc)....or one does not like all the projects in developing localities like Baner, Balewadi.....or donot want to get into a resale apartment....so then one to an extent is forced to wish that after some time basic infra will be in place....I am not trying to speculate but u have have limited choices left after one applies one's own set of filters...based upon budget, personal choice etc....hope you got my point....
    CommentQuote
    I agree that basic infra is a must but then you either cannot afford to buy in ideal localities (e.g. Kothrud/Erandwana etc)....or one does not like all the projects in developing localities like Baner, Balewadi.....or donot want to get into a resale apartment....so then one to an extent is forced to wish that after some time basic infra will be in place....I am not trying to speculate but u have have limited choices left after one applies one's own set of filters...based upon budget, personal choice etc....hope you got my point....

Aren't there projects in Baner-Balewadi having roads? Infra at Baner-Aundh is nowhere less than Kothrud. Infact you will find things here than Kothrud:D.
    Be it Kothrud or Balewadi or Talegaon, I can't travel almost an kilometer on dirt track:D. Hence, no to Iris. I also see no reason why Iris should be bought for around 3k/sq ft, when you have better option available in ready poss at this price.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...has anyone on this forum booked a flat Iris...if yes, pls let me know your experience, feedback ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...i see no response to this post....on my earlier query....anyone visited this proj recently/booked??
    CommentQuote
  • Booking - you must be joking.

Do you think anyone will book after reading comments made earlier in this thread...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nick_champ
    Builder has eaten all the maintainance fund and handed over to society with negative balance. There's very less supply of PMC water so the society is living on Tanker supply

Ohh... i really guess how builders in Pune are fooling arround with people that too who are educated and so called educated techies... i stay in rented flat in Aditya Breeze Park and i really see how the owners of the flats are fooled by the builder!! and i think unless people stay away from realty hypes created by the builders and paid media's they will never see any price corrections and will end up paying up more....
    CommentQuote
  • this project is in Balewadi & very inside of main road. Rates should not go over 2200. Builders are fooling you. Be aware.
    CommentQuote
  • hi...i have booked a flat in this project 3350 in dec...and possesion is in May'10. Wanted to know if anyone on this forum booked in this project....
    CommentQuote
    hi...i have booked a flat in this project 3350 in dec...and possesion is in May'10. Wanted to know if anyone on this forum booked in this project....

Will the approach road be ready by May 10?
    CommentQuote
  • I donot think so ...but the strech from baner road to the project is about 500m....builder will have a gravel based road.....not a proper tarred road....PMC i guess may construct the road...in 1 yrs....my guess...with nadan prospera in the vicinity .....i guess road may come up sonner than later.....
    CommentQuote
  • realacres in Jun 2009 you had on this thread predicted that this project will not be completed in next 2 years for sure...on this front you were way off target....i understand that you are trying to warn potential buyers off possible pitfalls....which is a great help from you to all on this forum....but at the same time may be you can keep a balanced view and not have too much of pessimism built in in your feedback....
    CommentQuote
    realacres in Jun 2009 you had on this thread predicted that this project will not be completed in next 2 years for sure...on this front you were way off target....i understand that you are trying to warn potential buyers off possible pitfalls....which is a great help from you to all on this forum....but at the same time may be you can keep a balanced view and not have too much of pessimism built in in your feedback....

point! we should have a balanced view. IREF is too critical
    CommentQuote
  • btw - anyone knows what is the current availability, rates, possession at this site? I like the specs and the look of this project. Havent visited it yet too.
    CommentQuote