Anybody have visited/any info regarding this project..This looks decent one...but I think a bit costly...

If anybody visited them recently then plz update the price, current status of project & builder's repo...I have been to SKYi' site they have mentioned Nilay & Sheher (both Rohan's property) in their past project....This seems that they were just working as contractor in those projects & now they have come up with their own project...

Any info on this is very much appreciated...
Read more
Reply
80 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even work is going on at pretty fast...I started using this road for going to baner road also which saves arnd 5-10 minutes..altough its bad road as work is going on but still better than other road..I am expecting in 2-3 months may be 2 lanes out of 4 will be opertaional.
    Originally Posted by leoking
    realacres,

    I acknowledge the good work you are doing on this forum but sometimes you seem to post things without checking facts. Since past 6 months concrete road work has started for Baner-Balewadi link road (one end starts at Bharthi Vidyapeeth School) and the other end on Baner road (near Bridgestone showroom). Almost, 20-25% of the work is completed. One more road is being constructed from Syngenta on Baner road which will join the Baner-Balewadi link road. But the work progress on this is very slow. Cummins India Head office is coming near Iris where they already put up a 8 storeyed structure. They are ivesting about 750 CR in the campus to be completed by April 14 in phased manner.
    CommentQuote
  • Couple of more things..as this will 4 lane raod..this will change the outlook of projcts nearby this road ..also cuminns project will have some commercial too...Vasuda developers have already put thier boards of launching one commercail project opp cummins...Park will have 2 big project and their commercial projects too..seems this area will be very very gud in coming future and projects too from location pt of view..
    Originally Posted by manu1981
    Even work is going on at pretty fast...I started using this road for going to baner road also which saves arnd 5-10 minutes..altough its bad road as work is going on but still better than other road..I am expecting in 2-3 months may be 2 lanes out of 4 will be opertaional.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    Couple of more things..as this will 4 lane raod..this will change the outlook of projcts nearby this road ..also cuminns project will have some commercial too...Vasuda developers have already put thier boards of launching one commercail project opp cummins...Park will have 2 big project and their commercial projects too..seems this area will be very very gud in coming future and projects too from location pt of view..



    Originally Posted by manu1981
    Even work is going on at pretty fast...I started using this road for going to baner road also which saves arnd 5-10 minutes..altough its bad road as work is going on but still better than other road..I am expecting in 2-3 months may be 2 lanes out of 4 will be opertaional.


    Thanks manu/leoking for making things crystal clear.

    real. think your info is pretty outdated or your source of information are not reliable. :couch2:
    CommentQuote
  • Beacuse of these cummin,commercials and concrete raod rates are almost 6k+ which is pathetic I feel...6K+ is too high for any area..in my project 2bhk is 85+..
    Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Thanks manu/leoking for making things crystal clear.

    real. think your info is pretty outdated or your source of information are not reliable. :couch2:
    CommentQuote
  • How is this project now for a resale deal? Most of the negative comments here relate to delayed possession or approach road not in place etc. which are not worthwhile to discuss now as they are in place now. Any issues which are still being faced by residents here?

    I have been an avid reader on this forum for several years (though I post rarely). As a general feedback, I have observed that all the projects were heavily discussed only when they were under-constuction. As buying into an RTM property makes more sense (in fact, buying makes sense only if when it is RTM), I think we should have area wise specific forums to discuss ready possession properties (e.g. Baner RTM properties etc.) in particular areas rather than always discussing underconsto properties.
    CommentQuote