Last updated: April 23 2015
81 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Iris, SKYi Developers, Baner, Pune

Originally posted by leoking View Post
    Total worked out to 45.2 L for me.....
    Man, can you please upload current pics of the project here? Will be useful to buyers. Btw, is the elevation same as that shown in the builders' brochure, complete with glass facade & waterfalls at the entrance?

http://www.skyi.com/iris_gallery.html

I would also know whether the builder has incorporated what he said especially smart home?
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Man, can you please upload current pics of the project here? Will be useful to buyers. Btw, is the elevation same as that shown in the builders' brochure, complete with glass facade & waterfalls at the entrance?

http://www.skyi.com/iris_gallery.html

I would also know whether the builder has incorporated what he said especially smart home?
      I donot have the current pics at the moment....but can try to get some and upload at a later date....the bldgs donot have complete glass facade...pls check the website again...but the only additional (from the usual) glass component is you have glass walls for teraces....club house will have majority of glass walls....amemnities work has started and may take 2-3 more months to get completed....

About features claimed by builder except for Card/RIFD based access rest is being provided ..as informed by builder.....

Comment

Update on Iris Baner

Any update on this project? Builder is quoting 78L for 3 BHK (quoted rate 4700 psf, effective rate much higher). Is this the right rate? I saw that few people have started staying here. Anyone from IRF? I see that there is now a small tarred approach road from balewadi side but road from baner side is still not complete. How is the water situation here now?

Comment

Originally posted by anipal View Post
          Any update on this project? Builder is quoting 78L for 3 BHK (quoted rate 4700 psf, effective rate much higher). Is this the right rate? I saw that few people have started staying here. Anyone from IRF? I see that there is now a small tarred approach road from balewadi side but road from baner side is still not complete. How is the water situation here now?
          3700 to 4700 in 12 months. around 30% ... gr8. Think ties well with the appreciation in gold price (slighly lower than that).
          Sorry to go bit off tangent here but can't help is projecting a bigger picture overall (people putting forward theories of crooked builder will excuse me).

If one would have invested in silver around same time, would have made 75% profit.

Actually all this is showing that there is too much paper currency in circulation and now the currency to asset ratios are stabilizing to their fair value. Its not that things are becoming expensive but its currency loosing value day by day. The prevailaing 9% interest rate even will just keep you behing the inflation curve (but many steps behind). However there is bound to be some correction phase in the asset prices as during bull phase they overheat and after some cooling they again take off. Better to keep eye on such dip. I think 5K should be upper cap on Baner rates as I have seen that rates are stuck at that level for quiet some time for good societies in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by anipal View Post
            Ohh, he is still selling here? In end 2009, I got price of 3200/sq ft, 53L for 3BR but as usual, no road from Baner road & no water either. Even today, there are severe water issues & 78L is a rip off for this project. It seems he hiked rates coz Nandan did the same with Prospera & even now the builder (Nandan) is finding it hard to get buyers for flats from 8th floor onwards!!

Btw, compu, do comment where builders are negotiating. Hope large scale inventory at Times Prop Expo gives clear meaning about real RE scenario.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi.....I own a flat in Iris and moved here in Nov 2010.

The current rate of 4500-4700 is for investor flats (some 7-9 flats). As far as I am aware there are no flats available. I dont feel these rates are on the higher side for the current infra available here. The rates which I booked at are available on my earlier post on this thread.

I would like to highlight the pro and cons

Cons:
              1. Approach road from Baner Road not in place yet. Last 300-400 m strech of road from Balewadi is not tarred so a problem. Some work was started by PMC to construct a road from Baner road but some Nimhan who owns a plot is objecting to the same is what is understand last.
              2. Only 15 odd families have occupied the flats so far out of some 108 flats
              3. Gym/club house is not operational yet was supposed to be so 3-4 months back
              4. A bit isolated feeling

Pro:
              1. Municipal water connection secured a month back. Builder provided each occupied flat 20-25 ltr water jerry cans on demand until the municipal water connection was in place.
              2. Water softner plant in place
              3. Trustworthy builder but because of financial limitations the project was delayed
              4. Builder has delivered on most of his commitments
              5. D mart nearby
              6. Swimming pool is operational

Comment

A typo in my above post.....apologies

In the 2nd para please read - "I dont feel these rates are on the higher side for the current infra available here." --- "I FEEL THESE RATES ARE ON HIGHER SIDE...."

Please ignore the word "dont"

Comment

SO you are sales person of mittal builder...your last 4 posts confirm the same thing in different thread. u bought in Atria too..amazing..
                  Please dont fool people here...Even If mittal builder is gud ...you are welcome to post gud things..but dont try to sell your projects..

Originally posted by archi.saxena
                  hello friends......
                  I also have visited at Iris project but i have not get impressed by that project..
                  There is one another project which is just near to Iris i.e. Crosswinds.
                  After visited at Iris i went at Crosswinds also quality of work, space, structure of flats are awesome..Everything is just like perfect. I liked Crosswinds project more than Iris............ I will suggest to visit at least once at Crosswinds You will definately impress by Mittal Brothers.

Comment

Elite Developers

Iris is developed by Elite and is the same builder that developed Elite Empire.

i lived there (at Elite Empire that is) for close to two years and was not very impressed; inferior construction (seepage, plaster cracks, bad internal roads). also, they hardly know how to maintain a property. please visit Elite Empire, it is opposite Gateway (another landmark is Elite Premio, a commercial complex).

maintenance becomes an issue when you envision a luxurious society. would i suggest Iris at the price being quoted... NOPE. i would suggest you check out Nandan (though i do not know the latest at Prospera)... also for the money that is being considered, Supreme Palms would be a better option. Regulus also has a few resales.
                    Last edited by askiboy; May 16 2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Elite (DNV) + SKYi (Amit Jagtap, he has developed some projects along with Rohan Builders in the past) have developed IRIS. And SKYi is the major driver behind the project. Quality is excellent in IRIS. See above the -ve points mentioned by me about the project.

Please donot blindly make statements without knowing the facts.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X