Any feedback about Brook Side (Bavdhan) will be appreciated. Does anyone have an experience dealing with the builder - Pinnacle Group ?
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by CoolDude
    Any feedback about Brook Side (Bavdhan) will be appreciated. Does anyone have an experience dealing with the builder - Pinnacle Group ?

Haven't seen any considerable progress here in last 4 months. Infra too is bad with no basic necessities stores nearby. The moment you step out, you are right on the highway. Being under-construction project with no work on, I would not advice to go in for this project. The brochure & website is good, not the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you know of any other good projects in Bavdhan area which I should consider ? I am preferably looking for a 2BHK for around the 40 lacs inclusive of everything.
    CommentQuote
    Do you know of any other good projects in Bavdhan area which I should consider ? I am preferably looking for a 2BHK for around the 40 lacs inclusive of everything.

In that case why don't you look at Baner? It is 10 times better than Bavdhan (except for areas near Maratha mandir & ramanagar colony). Btw, note 2 things:-
    1.) Go strictly for ready possession apartments &
    2.) Don't buy in projects bang on the highway.
    CommentQuote
  • The only reason I am not looking at Baner is because of the rates. I understand that Baner will be more expensive than Bavdhan. Isn't that the case ?
    CommentQuote
    The only reason I am not looking at Baner is because of the rates. I understand that Baner will be more expensive than Bavdhan. Isn't that the case ?

With your budget you can easily get a 2BHK for 40 lacs in Baner.
    CommentQuote
    The only reason I am not looking at Baner is because of the rates. I understand that Baner will be more expensive than Bavdhan. Isn't that the case ?

You can easily get one in this budget at Baner.
    CommentQuote

The Brook side project completion will be by end of December this year. Flat possession will be by Diwali this year. The quality is also good. You will have to inquire about the rates. Should be around 3000+/sq/ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeraGhar12
    The Brook side project completion will be by end of December this year. Flat possession will be by Diwali this year. The quality is also good. You will have to inquire about the rates. Should be around 3000+/sq/ft.

Hardly much work is seen here. Btw, the location is pathetic.
    CommentQuote
  • rates in baner are around 3k per sq ft +- 10% depending of project location & project quality, so I think u can easily get a 2 BHK of around 1100 sq ft in ur budget including all...or even less than 40 lacs...I think this can help u:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Realacres, If CoolDude is fine with the location I think Brookside would be a good choice for him. No builder can assure of possession these days and as per the work progress of Brookside it should be ready possession by Diwali this year. The quality of construction and internal work if you see is very good quality.
    I am not sure if the rate can be negotiable below Rs.3000/sq.ft.
    CommentQuote

Hello Realacres, If CoolDude is fine with the location I think Brookside would be a good choice for him. No builder can assure of possession these days and as per the work progress of Brookside it should be ready possession by Diwali this year. The quality of construction and internal work if you see is very good quality.
    CommentQuote

Realacres, If CoolDude is fine with the location I think Brookside would be a good choice for him. No builder can assure of possession these days and as per the work progress of Brookside it should be ready possession by Diwali this year. The quality of construction and internal work if you see is very good quality.
    CommentQuote

CommentQuote

Realacres, If CoolDude is fine with the location I think Brookside would be a good choice for him. No builder can assure of possession these days and as per the work progress of
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeraGhar12

The builder has said that it will take 5-6 months to complete i.e. Dec 09-Jan 10.

*Note:- This time is according to builders watch! Actual may vary.:D
    CommentQuote