Any feedback about Brook Side (Bavdhan) will be appreciated. Does anyone have an experience dealing with the builder - Pinnacle Group ?
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hello there

hello,

i subscribed because i do believe this is the right place for me.

bye :)

=http://quoniam.univ-tln.fr]competitive intelligence
    CommentQuote
  • Why shouldn't builder assure of possession?
    Dont you expect anything including even veggies to be of good quality and available at time when you need?
    Or you pay for say a TV and wait for years for possession till the seller thinks it's time to bestow favour on the buyer?

Such statements can give indication of camp from which a person originates...

Originally Posted by MeraGhar12
    Realacres, If CoolDude is fine with the location I think Brookside would be a good choice for him. No builder can assure of possession these days and as per the work progress of Brookside it should be ready possession by Diwali this year. The quality of construction and internal work if you see is very good quality.
    I am not sure if the rate can be negotiable below Rs.3000/sq.ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Even i am looking for a 2 BHK within a budget of 40 lacs like cool dude... any tips on some good sites within this budget in baner, pashan, bavdhan area?
    CommentQuote
  • I hink we have missed an oppurtunity to book flat when the rates were low and builder were ready to negotiate. Finding hard to get a spacious flat (>1000sqft) below 40 lacs in good location .any suggestions?
    CommentQuote