Does anyone has booked at Crosswinds or knows in dept about this project?
I would be happy even if I get the date of booking & price of booking. What I only know is that this is a highly delayed project. If someone can throw more light on this, it would be indeed useful.
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone have any more information or updates about this project? I am thinking of getting a flat here but would like to know your inputs about, location, issues, rates, quality, future appreciation potential etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ossidon
    Does anyone have any more information or updates about this project? I am thinking of getting a flat here but would like to know your inputs about, location, issues, rates, quality, future appreciation potential etc.

Builder is liar, Dilip Mittal. I posted this when I was a newbie on this forum. I have got all the details about this project & it is best to avoid it irrespective of the rates. Avoid Mittal Developers projects in general as all have severe issues, be it Silver Crescents or Life Park or Crosswinds.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey realacres,

Thanks for inviting me from R2I. forums.
    Could you detail some of the issues you know about this project and the builder. As always appreciate your feedback.
    CommentQuote
    Hey realacres,

Thanks for inviting me from R2I. forums.
    Builder is asking 3700 rate. Could you detail some of the issues you know about this project and the builder. As always appreciate your feedback.

Hey, nice to see you here man. The R2i is dead, we killed it:p. Anyways, will post everything in detail soon. Till then, don't book/buy here.
    CommentQuote
  • rate :)

Originally Posted by realacres
    Hey, nice to see you here man. The R2i is dead, we killed it:p. Anyways, will post everything in detail soon. Till then, don't book/buy here.

Car Parking 250000
    MSEB10000018 Stamp Duty41350019 Registration3000020 Society Formation 1000021 Club Memebership Charges5000022 Maint.Charges5929223 Fadration Charges219600
    CommentQuote
  • pmithilesh,
    Care to elaborate in more detail? Could not get the intent of your message.

Real, Looking forward to getting some more information from you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pmithilesh
    Car Parking 250000
    MSEB10000018 Stamp Duty41350019 Registration3000020 Society Formation 1000021 Club Memebership Charges5000022 Maint.Charges5929223 Fadration Charges219600

What does 'Fadration Charges' mean?

CommentQuote
  • Mittal Crosswinds is failed project.

My experience:-

The builder Dilip Mittal is very, very big liar. Full of lies. I can say this as I have met him personally for not less than 5 times,
      The A wing was deliberately told a sold out to buyers who came for enquiry in 2007 as they wanted to sell the building for 5k/sq ft:D, which resulted in loss of customers too,
      When I saw the flat in early 09, on the slab it was written xx/02/2007 meaning that the slab was done in Feb 07, yet was selling that in 09 & telling that the work which you see is done in one year i.e. 2008:p, caught a big lie here (though didn't disclose it to him),
      The commencement letter from PMC was obtained in 2004, meaning that the project is very old one. Got this confirmed info from my sources in PMC,
      The flats are just raw flats, hence they will remain as they are till they find buyers. Look like Bhoot Flats then:p, anyways, the fact remains that you don't know what will be installed in your flat as there is no firm commitment on this point from the builder as all flats can be customised,
      Saw swimming pool for penthouse in brochure but in reality this wasn't there. When asked about this, the builder said it can be done if you want. Man, swimming pool on higher floors require proper strengthened structure, which has to be done at the time of constro itself & not later. This was his another lie,
      If you want to plant lawns, plants on terrace, it will be charged at 50% while if it is used as terrace, the rates will be 30%. Why this difference man? Btw, this is for penthouse which has complete terrace for it's own, hence such rates,
      I was tracking this project for 9 months (hey, no jokes here!!) & the poss date changed thrice:p,
      Constro so poor, that when I punched a wall, concrete fell down from the plaster:D,
      My insiders sources in RE reported that the builder has constructed more than permitted. The D wing launch is therefore uncertain,
      When enquired with the residents in his other projects like Parkways, Wakad; Silver Crescent, Kharadi & Life Park, I got loads of negative response from the residents. The common complaints were delay in poss, poor constro quality, builder didn't gave what he committed, builder & saleschaps became un-approachable when buyers bought the probs to their notice.......list goes on man,
      The approach road for the project is DP, so your never know the width of it,
      Even people who bought in Crosswinds are unhappy, better enquire with them first hand.
      All in all, this is a crap project where I would not stay even for free after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps. after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Is car parking of 2.5 L for real? :o

Are they giving parking for truck?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Is car parking of 2.5 L for real? :o

Are they giving parking for truck?

Maybe coz many may leave after staying here for a while which would require trucks to transport the furniture:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Real,

Would you suggest a good reputable scheme for a 2 or 3 BHK in baner or Balewadi as I think these two areas would come up better in the future from an appreciation point of view. If you had buy something in the vicinity of Baner or Aundh what would you go for?
    CommentQuote
    Would you suggest a good reputable scheme for a 2 or 3 BHK in baner or Balewadi as I think these two areas would come up better in the future from an appreciation point of view. If you had buy something in the vicinity of Baner or Aundh what would you go for?

Ossidon,

If Balewadi, it is Supreme Palms;
    For Baner, check out Ivory coast projects (Kapil Malhar is crap);
    At Aundh, it is Westend River View.

However, in all these 3 cases, yo have to depend only on resales.
    CommentQuote
  • Recents rate 5K + 5L for parking

I visited Crosswinds few days back and the rate chart says 5K psft and 5L for parking in B/C wing.
    I think 5K rate is too much when Genorosia is going for 3.7K.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sukago
    I visited Crosswinds few days back and the rate chart says 5K psft and 5L for parking in B/C wing.

I have spoken with Dilip Mittal atleast 4 times, got details from PMC, & inspected the site by 3rd party Quality inspector (though builder doesn't know this:D) & concluded that project is real mess. The concrete was coming out from internal walls, built quality was poor as well. The builder is not reliable & have seen severe complaints from residents of his older projects.
    Better drop this. Btw, I was getting here for 3650/sq ft, 2200 sq ft in A.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sukago

5K /sq feet, are the builders now making an attempt to inch prices above the 2008 peaks? Well good luck to them.

5L for parking so how many cars are disqualified from being able to park in the parking slot? Earlier I was only worried where to park Tata Nano, I guess now multiple cars are in this bucket.
    CommentQuote