Does anyone has booked at Crosswinds or knows in dept about this project?
I would be happy even if I get the date of booking & price of booking. What I only know is that this is a highly delayed project. If someone can throw more light on this, it would be indeed useful.
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    5K /sq feet, are the builders now making an attempt to inch prices above the 2008 peaks? Well good luck to them.

5L for parking so how many cars are disqualified from being able to park in the parking slot? Earlier I was only worried where to park Tata Nano, I guess now multiple cars are in this bucket.

parking may be:bab (36): more costly than car
    CommentQuote
  • Saw a hoarding today which said this project has 3.5, 4.5, 5.5 and 6.5 BHK flats. What are they trying to build here? 6.5 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Saw a hoarding today which said this project has 3.5, 4.5, 5.5 and 6.5 BHK flats. What are they trying to build here? 6.5 BHK?

And the ads are going on for more than 1.5 yrs. What's more, the builder in some ads doesn't mention the name of project or his firm, just contact nos. & from these contact nos., I can make out which chap is sitting on that fone:D. Sometimes, he tries to act as investor/agent in ads.:D
    CommentQuote
  • ewwwwwww...awwkkkkk

looks like a Slum Rehab or old crap govt colony from outside.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sno247
    ewwwwwww...awwkkkkk

+1. And now they advertise,

"All New Crosswinds":- In Vogue Residences at Baner

And this ad too has a model for the same . Seems nowadays flats don't sell, hence the models :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sno247
    ewwwwwww...awwkkkkk

Actually, about a year ago, I made two attempts to have a look at these apts. The wife made me turn around from outside their gate. Said she doesn't want to enquire at a place which looks like this from outside.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    +1. And now they advertise,

"All New Crosswinds":- In Vogue Residences at Baner

And this ad too has a model for the same . Seems nowadays flats don't sell, hence the models :D.

Mann ppl are booking flats here. And I know they kind of boast of how they have got a flat here. How it costs 8 digit figure and 5K rate for booking etc. Apparently this land was reserved for some IAS officers colony or something. May be good for them.

It is all crazy buying going on out there.
    CommentQuote
  • The so called New Crosswinds is building C. But man, this building was SOLD OUT when I visited this place atleast 3 times about 1.5 yrs ago.

So, is this the case of Old Wine in New Bottle? :D
    Originally Posted by sakelkar
    Mann ppl are booking flats here. And I know they kind of boast of how they have got a flat here. How it costs 8 digit figure and 5K rate for booking etc. Apparently this land was reserved for some IAS officers colony or something. May be good for them.

It is all crazy buying going on out there.

Vascon Willows looks better than this despite railway bogey like layout.
    CommentQuote
    My experience:-

The builder Dilip Mittal is very, very big crook. Full of lies. I can say this as I have met him personally for not less than 5 times,
      The A wing was deliberately told a sold out to buyers who came for enquiry in 2007 as they wanted to sell the building for 5k/sq ft:D, which resulted in loss of customers too,
      When I saw the flat in early 09, on the slab it was written xx/02/2007 meaning that the slab was done in Feb 07, yet was selling that in 09 & telling that the work which you see is done in one year i.e. 2008:p, caught a big lie here (though didn't disclose it to him),
      The commencement letter from PMC was obtained in 2004, meaning that the project is very old one. Got this confirmed info from my sources in PMC,
      The flats are just raw flats, hence they will remain as they are till they find buyers. Look like Bhoot Flats then:p, anyways, the fact remains that you don't know what will be installed in your flat as there is no firm commitment on this point from the builder as all flats can be customised,
      Saw swimming pool for penthouse in brochure but in reality this wasn't there. When asked about this, the builder said it can be done if you want. Man, swimming pool on higher floors require proper strengthened structure, which has to be done at the time of constro itself & not later. This was his another lie,
      If you want to plant lawns, plants on terrace, it will be charged at 50% while if it is used as terrace, the rates will be 30%. Why this difference man? Btw, this is for penthouse which has complete terrace for it's own, hence such rates,
      I was tracking this project for 9 months (hey, no jokes here!!) & the poss date changed thrice:p,
      Constro so poor, that when I punched a wall, concrete fell down from the plaster:D,
      My insiders sources in RE reported that the builder has constructed more than permitted. The D wing launch is therefore uncertain,
      When enquired with the residents in his other projects like Parkways, Wakad; Silver Crescent, Kharadi & Life Park, I got loads of negative response from the residents. The common complaints were delay in poss, poor constro quality, builder didn't gave what he committed, builder & saleschaps became un-approachable when buyers bought the probs to their notice.......list goes on man,
      The approach road for the project is DP, so your never know the width of it,
      Even people who bought in Crosswinds are unhappy, better enquire with them first hand.
      All in all, this is a crap project where I would not stay even for free after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps.

Thanks for this information
      i hope its true would like to know more as i am going to book one
      can u sent me a mail on my mail id to show it to my parents
      we have acctullay liked the project and the lay out my parents are heal bend on taking a poperty in this project only due to the location and the winds

we have acctullay liked the project and the lay out my parents are heal bend on taking a poperty in this project only due to the location and the winds

CommentQuote
  • hey, hi..........
    How you know all this information about this builder.....
    I have booked a flat in crosswinds society but still i have not face any problem regarding their quality of construction & commitments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sarika123
    hey, hi..........
    How you know all this information about this builder.....
    I have booked a flat in crosswinds society but still i have not face any problem regarding their quality of construction & commitments.

First post & you are happy with this builder .
    And as far as this information is concerned, it is located in Pune-West, area of my interest, hence I know about this project as well as Dilip Mittal.

Btw, why don't you speak with older buyers to see what they feel ?? Ask him about the big delays in the project as well.

Just showcasing the project with new tagline, ' In Vogue Residences ' with some 'MODEL' doesn't work......this is not Kingfisher ;).
    CommentQuote
    First post & you are happy with this builder .
    And as far as this information is concerned, it is located in Pune-West, area of my interest, hence I know about this project as well as Dilip Mittal.

Btw, why don't you speak with older buyers to see what they feel ?? Ask him about the big delays in the project as well.

Just showcasing the project with new tagline, ' In Vogue Residences ' with some 'MODEL' doesn't work......this is not Kingfisher ;).

Why should i speak to other buyers, I am happy in this society & that is enough for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Sarika.. Did you read all the post from realacres in this thread. I hope you read before you comment any further.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madgeri
    Sarika.. Did you read all the post from realacres in this thread. I hope you read before you comment any further.

Thanks. I have read all the comments...
    CommentQuote
  • Don't every buy or rent flats in Crosswinds or any other project by Mittal brothers.

Don't every buy or rent flats in Crosswinds or any other project by Mittal brothers.
    They have very strange rules. They will promise you all sorts of facilities but those facilities would be used as private facilities for builder and staff only. People would not be allowed to use the facilities by giving one or the other excuse. What they don't understand is that its people who pay for such facilities and not the builder personally, so people should be allowed to use the facilities.
    :bab (3):
    CommentQuote