Does anyone has booked at Crosswinds or knows in dept about this project?
I would be happy even if I get the date of booking & price of booking. What I only know is that this is a highly delayed project. If someone can throw more light on this, it would be indeed useful.
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by waitingkunal
    Don't every buy or rent flats in Crosswinds or any other project by Mittal brothers.
    They have very strange rules. They will promise you all sorts of facilities but those facilities would be used as private facilities for builder and staff only. People would not be allowed to use the facilities by giving one or the other excuse. What they don't understand is that its people who pay for such facilities and not the builder personally, so people should be allowed to use the facilities.

Thanks for the update man. This is how this Mittal chap is, in this case, Dilip Mittal. I never trusted him based on the body-language of his when I interacted with him personally for not less than 4 times.

Is there something wrong with the name 'Mittal' itself ??
    Be it this Mittal or the naresh mittal having projects with the name starting from SUN. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • @WaitingKunal : Just bought a flat in Crosswinds and about to move in. Keeping my fingers crossed. I had very specific criterion regarding 4BHK+ and few of them in Baner and close to main road.

Could you be more specific regarding which facilities cannot be used? When I did a survey with neighbors, they were able to use the pool. Also, I saw a person swimming there. The club house is being used as a sales office till the building is sold, are you referring to that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    My experience:-

The builder Dilip Mittal is very, very big liar. Full of lies. I can say this as I have met him personally for not less than 5 times,
      The A wing was deliberately told a sold out to buyers who came for enquiry in 2007 as they wanted to sell the building for 5k/sq ft:D, which resulted in loss of customers too,
      When I saw the flat in early 09, on the slab it was written xx/02/2007 meaning that the slab was done in Feb 07, yet was selling that in 09 & telling that the work which you see is done in one year i.e. 2008:p, caught a big lie here (though didn't disclose it to him),
      The commencement letter from PMC was obtained in 2004, meaning that the project is very old one. Got this confirmed info from my sources in PMC,
      The flats are just raw flats, hence they will remain as they are till they find buyers. Look like Bhoot Flats then:p, anyways, the fact remains that you don't know what will be installed in your flat as there is no firm commitment on this point from the builder as all flats can be customised,
      Saw swimming pool for penthouse in brochure but in reality this wasn't there. When asked about this, the builder said it can be done if you want. Man, swimming pool on higher floors require proper strengthened structure, which has to be done at the time of constro itself & not later. This was his another lie,
      If you want to plant lawns, plants on terrace, it will be charged at 50% while if it is used as terrace, the rates will be 30%. Why this difference man? Btw, this is for penthouse which has complete terrace for it's own, hence such rates,
      I was tracking this project for 9 months (hey, no jokes here!!) & the poss date changed thrice:p,
      Constro so poor, that when I punched a wall, concrete fell down from the plaster:D,
      My insiders sources in RE reported that the builder has constructed more than permitted. The D wing launch is therefore uncertain,
      When enquired with the residents in his other projects like Parkways, Wakad; Silver Crescent, Kharadi & Life Park, I got loads of negative response from the residents. The common complaints were delay in poss, poor constro quality, builder didn't gave what he committed, builder & saleschaps became un-approachable when buyers bought the probs to their notice.......list goes on man,
      The approach road for the project is DP, so your never know the width of it,
      Even people who bought in Crosswinds are unhappy, better enquire with them first hand.

All in all, this is a crap project where I would not stay even for free after getting in depth details about the project, some aspects though can't be shared here as the people's identity who gave me such valuable info could get disclosed. Hope this helps.

Dear realacres,

I joined this forum to know about the best real estate companies in Pune. As I was going through all the related threads & it seems that there is no builder on which one can trust in. Please tell me the names of the best real estate companies which are really good enough to invest in as I have found that you are the one whose comments/reviews are only negative about all the builders & developers. I have visited many projects from various builders along with the CROSSWINDS by Mittal Brothers. But I did not find any of the problems in this project you mentioned in your above comment. The sales people were very friendly & answered all the queries passionately. It was a nice experience talking to them.

Dear realacres,

I joined this forum to know about the best real estate companies in Pune. As I was going through all the related threads & it seems that there is no builder on which one can trust in. Please tell me the names of the best real estate companies which are really good enough to invest in as I have found that you are the one whose comments/reviews are only negative about all the builders & developers. I have visited many projects from various builders along with the CROSSWINDS by Mittal Brothers. But I did not find any of the problems in this project you mentioned in your above comment. The sales people were very friendly & answered all the queries passionately. It was a nice experience talking to them.

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,

CommentQuote
  • This forum carries this understanding (partly builders are also reponsible)

A good snake is a dead snake. :)
    CommentQuote
  • This is an affluent project so it meant to expensive. My relative bought a flat in Bavdhan 6years back & he gave 1L for parking so there is nothing shocking if they are charging 2.5L.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    This forum carries this understanding (partly builders are also reponsible)

A good snake is a dead snake. :)

Dear compuwalah,

Forums are meant to help people in deciding something not to confuse people with all negative reviews & feedback. But this forum only talks negative about builders & developers. I am not able to decide weather which builder is good or bad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicysingh
    Dear compuwalah,

Forums are meant to help people in deciding something not to confuse people with all negative reviews & feedback. But this forum only talks negative about builders & developers. I am not able to decide weather which builder is good or bad.

I am of the same opinion and trying to convey this from the post. Most builder resort to some or other unfair practice and its very tough to get oen with clean record. This is same with other people you deal in life like shopkeepers, politicos, rikshawala etc and even you yourself :).

So you have to choose builder having least amount of bad publicity against him/her.
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt anybody relies solely on this forum to make decisions. That will be too much credit to the bulls/bears :D

If you are really interested in this scheme, one thing you could do is to go and talk to people who live there. They should give you first hand info.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicysingh
    Dear realacres,

nicysingh,

For good things you can visit the builder, for facts, you can come here. And it is not that I have said all builder or projects are bad. There have been several projects which I have appreciated. Supreme Palms, 10 Kasturkunj, 1 Modibaug, Sky Lounge, Sacred Heart, (the project behind phoenix mall...clover I suppose), Sigma1.............................

Problem is during boom times, many cheap builders emerged, while good ones became greedy. So their past reputation is no longer the same.

As far as this Mittal builder is concerned, please read this news :-

Paid for flats in it hub, got ‘slums’ instead

Pune Mirror - Pune Mirror

Now decide.
    CommentQuote