Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
    If we have so much money, then why we always looks Poor,Dirty, Depressed??? If Mumbai has produces equal to shanghai then why we have old & crumbling transport system & why shanghai has 400 Km/hr train???
    The money produced by Shanghai is more or less spent on Shanghai. The money produced by Mumbai goes to Delhi, Up & Bihar or the Bimaru states. Again, Shanghai has work permit whereas in Mumbai anyone can come & sleep on footpaths. Add to it the huge population of illegal migrant of Bangus & the vote bank politics around it. Hence, Mumbai earns & rest merry doing nothing. You move Mumbai & Gujarat out of India, & the Indian economy collapses the next moment.

Originally posted by sanav3 View Post
    And realacres the number speaks for itself - 25 ITGs out of 50K... that is you are making statements about a whole community based on 0.0005% of people you know
    Yes, I know the number is small, but then we too abuse entire PBAP based on the experience with some builders & not all, isn't it. Fact remains the same in most of the ITG cases.

Originally posted by enduser View Post
    But we are far ahead w.r.t to RE prices and may be Pune RE players could be one amongst the richest in the world

LoL. And one doesn't need to compare Pune with other global cities. Compare Pune with Ahmedabad.....you get in Ahmedabad what you don't get in Pune (except IT), the income levels there are much higher than Pune (will be even higher than real terms as there is large biz community & most of the earnings are in B-money) yet the RE rates are lower than Wakad for some of the best areas in Ahmedabad. Reasons:-
    1. People are business minded, hence won't throw money around,
    2. No Pawar.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by aaj123 View Post
      Yes. I am.
      Welcome man. So, how come you came here? The r2i is almost dead now.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        The money produced by Shanghai is more or less spent on Shanghai. The money produced by Mumbai goes to Delhi, Up & Bihar or the Bimaru states. [/LIST]
        Oops watch out, Ashok Rao is listening, Rahul's mamma wants peace as elections are cmng in Bihar, and they want to perform better in North belt UP and Bihar.

Comment

Originally posted by informsantosh View Post
          Oops watch out, Ashok Rao is listening, Rahul's mamma wants peace as elections are cmng in Bihar, and they want to perform better in North belt UP and Bihar.
          Ashok can't even sit in his chair properly, his own MLAs don't listen to him, what the heck this chap will do? He is nothing but tail wagging dog of Gandhi family.

Coming to Rahuls mamma, well she should now fight against Silvio Berlussconi as Italian elections too are approaching.

Comment

Project at Hinjewadi

I recieved an email today from the same people who about a month or 2 before gave the offer of 2700/sq ft for Titanium Park, Parkstreet. They are now offering good deal at Hinjewadi. However, besides price (3k/sq ft) & layout, nothing is known about the project. Has anybody else got this email as well? Man, what is happening? Getting emails without enquiries!!:p

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Welcome man. So, how come you came here? The r2i is almost dead now.
              Yes...that's a fact, and we all killed it as we don't write there...
              The same will happen with this forum after 5-6 months, by that time, Pune RE will be dead.

Comment

Ahem. though sen esx did fall under 16000 yest, the Pune forum posts have crossed 16000. Wat a coincidence. Soon it would be twice of Chennai posts.

Comment

Originally posted by monds View Post
                  Yes...that's a fact, and we all killed it as we don't write there...
                  The same will happen with this forum after 5-6 months, by that time, Pune RE will be dead.
                  Yes, and then we all will come out live and kicking.
                  Buying RE, Staying RE, Drinking RE, Sleeping RE, ....

Why? Because it would be so affordable then ....

Comment

Wakad booking at 3k Psf

One of my close friend booked 2 BHK at MontVert Seville at the rate of 3k/psf. Her flat booking experience in her words: “The builder quoted 3200 psf but we bargained hard and booked at 3k psf. We were planning to wait more to book a flat but you know flat rates are increasing day-by-day in Pune. My in-laws and my parents as well saying that book a flat ASAP rather than wasting money in rent.”
                    I asked why Wakad? Her reply: “I am working in Hinjewadi and my husband works in Pimpri (TATA Motors). We searched a flat in PS but it was out of our budget so we choose Wakad.”
                    Seems even Wakad will become so unaffordable

Comment

News

]http://business.rediff.com/report/2010/feb/11/bcrisis-home-market-shrinks-again.htm[/URL]

Home market is shrinking slowly

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X