Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Originally posted by TheTruth View Post
    How much is the current rent for the 3BHK at 90-95L in Bangalore? Curious about the rent:price ratio.
    Last quoted price of a "luxury" apartment was 10000/SFt. A 3BHK home with 2180 SFt (2,18,00,000) has a rent of 40k pm. This is near Indiranagar, facing Army area and vey quiet with lots of greenery.

Work it out. Price to monthly rent is 545 times!

cheers

Comment

This is the general trend and not for premium ones :
      Kengeri,Kanakapura road,Nagarbhavi road,Rajrajeshwari nagar,Hosa road etc you get individual houses for around 8000. While along ORR,whitefield area,electronic city,Bannerghatta road it is 13000 to 14000.These are the areas preferred by many people.
      The flats [2bhk] cost more than 15000 in the second group but around 10000 in the first group. 3bhks are a little more in all these areas.
      Rents of flats are more than that of houses.
      Demand is not great yet rents have not come down much.
      The existing tenants are often requested by the owners to continue as they don't want unknown devils and the problem of getting good tenants.
      Rents have not been increased for the existing clients.
      The tenants are a relieved lot now-a-days.

Originally posted by TheTruth View Post
      How much is the current rent for the 3BHK at 90-95L in Bangalore? Curious about the rent:price ratio.

Comment

This is for Bangalore. On thing I noticed is that, the rental demand is very very less for higher rental properties. I think anything above 25k per month is hard to rent out.
        I have come across a newly built house in a very posh area located in the heart of the city. The rent quoted is 35k per month and the owner couldn't find a tenant for more than 8 months. Now he has converted to a commercial property and finally rented out for the same rent..

I think even those who can afford that kind of rent, wont rent it.

Comment

Originally posted by kaatesha View Post
          This is for Bangalore. On thing I noticed is that, the rental demand is very very less for higher rental properties. I think anything above 25k per month is hard to rent out.
          I have come across a newly built house in a very posh area located in the heart of the city. The rent quoted is 35k per month and the owner couldn't find a tenant for more than 8 months. Now he has converted to a commercial property and finally rented out for the same rent..

I think even those who can afford that kind of rent, wont rent it.
          True.

2BHK always has better yield than 3BHK.

In Noida Ghaziabad or villages of Delhi rental yield is highest fir 1BHK
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

4 auto manufacturers to invest Rs 11,510 cr in Maharashtra - Moneycontrol.com

MOUs point to a commitment of Rs 1,510 crores from Volkswagen, Rs 4,000 crores from Tata Motors, Rs 4,000 crores from M&M, and Rs 2,000 crores from Bajaj Auto

First person to twist this news article and prove that these new investments are bad for RE wins a free trip to Ukraine to view amazing scenes of the new cold war that's taking place there. Offer valid till Putin lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by aamehra View Post
              4 auto manufacturers to invest Rs 11,510 cr in Maharashtra - Moneycontrol.com

MOUs point to a commitment of Rs 1,510 crores from Volkswagen, Rs 4,000 crores from Tata Motors, Rs 4,000 crores from M&M, and Rs 2,000 crores from Bajaj Auto

First person to twist this news article and prove that these new investments are bad for RE wins a free trip to Ukraine to view amazing scenes of the new cold war that's taking place there. Offer valid till Putin lasts.
              The investment is extremely welcome but I'm not sure how it would impact RE. This would create 10,000+ jobs, yes. Are you saying all the 10,000+ employees who would take-up these jobs would buy RE?

Just posting links to every new item does not make RE go up or down.

Gone are the days where people got high returns from their RE investment.

The overall financial fundamentals of RE in India does not make sense to anyone who understands basic finance, just my 2cents.
              Last edited by Ranger; August 30 2014, 03:19 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                Just posting links to every new item does not make RE go up or down.
                Pls look at the some of the post from honorary moderators on this forum. Every news article is twisted and the thread is flooded with news articles. I was just following the tradition of this thread
                Last edited by aamehra; August 30 2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Hiring activity up 20 per cent in July 2014 over July 2013: Survey - IBNLive

Among the top metros Pune has seen the maximum growth with the index moving up by 31 per cent in the same period

Comment

Pune high-end residential records highest capital value appreciation | Business Standard News

According to a report Pune recorded the highest average appreciation in the high-end properties in the last three years (H1 2011 – H1 2014) and second highest appreciation rate in the mid-segment properties.

Comment

"Just posting links to every new item does not make RE go up or down.
                      "Pls look at the some of the post from honorary moderators on this forum. Every news article is twisted and the thread is flooded with news articles. I was just following the tradition of this thread "

Any links put on this thread will enlighten people about the whole scenario as such,but will not make prices go up or down in RE industry.
                      The purpse of this forum is to educate and every one posts as per his thought process and philosophy of investment-some are ultra cautious,some ore optimistic and some are realistic.
                      Hearing about MOU for 100000 crores is not going to impact anybodys decision.Several such MOUs have been heard off,but how much money has flown in making impact-creating jobs,creating industries etc.
                      Every post should not be used to take potshots at honorary moderators.
                      If you disagree,post your thoughts with links and leave it other readers,offering free trips to Ukraine,claiming every post is twisted serves no useful purpose.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X