Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

    Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
    Good question.
    Next question pls .

    Jokes apart you have been pretty updated about the rates . But I am not so much in touch with current RE market so I am only telling on hearsay on this forum that builders are giving some discounts like free stmap duty and registration etc. Have you come across any such project ?
    i was in the market in 2012 .. when 2bhk roughly cost fron 40Lto 50L all icnlusive ..... at that time i used to think ppl wont be able to buy at such a rate and they wont sustain ..but looking back i was wrong ... now you wont get 2bhk less than 60L-70L in these areas i had searched...even in pirangut you have to pay atleast 45L for 2bhk now...
    and looking at the response to few schemes(like richmond park,DSK pirangut scheme) i dont think builders will ever sell 2bhks at 50L ... in meanwhile there was change in personal life so requirement changed to better area ..finally ended up buying in 2014 at a pre3mium... slump in 2014 helped me as the price rise was not significant and was able to catch up with the price (i ended up payin 14l extra ),,, also i had frnds who bought in few of the above mentioned projects so got to know the latest rates

    Comment


    • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

      Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
      Good question.
      Next question pls .

      Jokes apart you have been pretty updated about the rates . But I am not so much in touch with current RE market so I am only telling on hearsay on this forum that builders are giving some discounts like free stmap duty and registration etc. Have you come across any such project ?

      i searched for premium projects in 2014 and none of the builders (where i searhced ) offered anything free ... mainly because the area was premium and there was higher demand for good schemes

      Comment


      • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

        Man prices for readily affordable segment will not crash only stagnate.
        Right now, prices are softening for upwards of 70 lk flats.
        for those in super segment don't think any sales are happening

        But think its a good time for end user to pick up good deals.
        Govt is increasing RR, vacant flat taxes forcing investors/ bldrs to offload inventory and reduce their exposure in RE and holding costs.
        If Delhi reduces Tax incentives on house it will surely be a killer blow???

        Comment


        • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

          man the 70lk flat was 45-50L in 2012 .. thats where most ppl have lost opportunity..

          Comment


          • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

            If one is unable to buy due budget constraints.

            Advice hedge your stakes.

            Fringe areas will always develop faster and give more uptake than developed area.

            so next time at right time you might be able to afford in your dream property.

            Comment


            • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

              Originally posted by Sansei View Post
              If one is unable to buy due budget constraints.

              Advice hedge your stakes.

              Fringe areas will always develop faster and give more uptake than developed area.

              so next time at right time you might be able to afford in your dream property.
              Generally, I would have agree. But, as of today, fringe areas of Pune (specially near / at Hinjewadi, Ravet etc.) has very less difference in prices as compared to relatively settled areas (say, PS, Wakad, Balewadi etc.).

              Currently, I would suggest 'a RTM / Resale at reasonably settled areas with all amenities and at reasonable price' would be better bet.

              Fringe areas of Pune may give better opportunities - to buy / invest - in next 6-12 months.

              Purely my thought-process. Please ignore if one does not agree!
              Last edited by amit007; January 19 2015, 03:06 AM.

              Comment


              • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                amit007,
                Pricing is definitely irrational.
                The theory that fringe should be cheaper since facilities are less does not really hold up.
                One needs to go in for RTM or resales in the present environment after legal and other checks.
                RE as an investment is not a good idea presently.

                Comment


                • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                  Originally posted by Tangent View Post
                  i was in the market in 2012 .. when 2bhk roughly cost fron 40Lto 50L all icnlusive ..... at that time i used to think ppl wont be able to buy at such a rate and they wont sustain ..but looking back i was wrong ... now you wont get 2bhk less than 60L-70L in these areas i had searched...even in pirangut you have to pay atleast 45L for 2bhk now...
                  and looking at the response to few schemes(like richmond park,DSK pirangut scheme) i dont think builders will ever sell 2bhks at 50L ... in meanwhile there was change in personal life so requirement changed to better area ..finally ended up buying in 2014 at a pre3mium... slump in 2014 helped me as the price rise was not significant and was able to catch up with the price (i ended up payin 14l extra ),,, also i had frnds who bought in few of the above mentioned projects so got to know the latest rates
                  Thanks for posting updates as a first hand experience. This shows that there are buyers at current levels. Howeever your post will be lost in hundered of negetive projections. A person quick sampling this thread will end up believing that things are bad on RE front (even if he pick random thread samples in 2010 to 2011 period, the boomest time of Indian RE, he will feel things were more bad then than in 2013-2014 ).
                  Last edited by compuwalah; January 19 2015, 08:21 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                    Anyone noticed a sudden surge in property advertisements all across Hinjewadi Wakad road? One interpretation can be that the builders believe that 25 bps reduction will interest rate will result in fresh set of buying.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                      Interest may rise,
                      BUT unless the properties are affordable, jobs have some stability
                      sales are not going to pickup whatever the noises

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X