Sort by :
Filter by :
- And we punekar elected this leader. He has embarrassed the Pune city. Our heads bow down in shame. We are equally responsible for this.CommentQuote0Flag
- In another case of fraud, the State Govt. gave Hiranandani 230 acres of land to build houses for poor people, in LIG & MIG. What the builder did? Built premium residences running from several lakhs to few crores. Who lost in this? The State govt. as the land was thrown to the builder & not sold at market rates. Who won? The builder & the politicos. And this same govt shamelessly asks us to pay tax honestly? For what? Filling up their pockets?Originally Posted by mahesh puneIs it of onlt 9 crore. Their one flat must be costing 9 crore. So why such cheating. It must be in blood of builders.
Our heads bow in shame? Man, why Pune, even being an Indian makes me feel shameful in many cases.....Bofors case, Sikh riots, Bhopal gas tragedy...still going on. Last week CBI (Congress Branch Of Intimidation) (CBI is a tail wagging dog of Congress) said that they will file review petition for Bhopal gas tragedy. 26 yrs gone, how many more do they require?? Man, look at Israel, a country smaller than Delhi yet it dictates the policy of US. This is called as nation. When I met Israeli's, they simply said that if they had the economic & military might of India, Pakistan wouldn't have even existed by now. Man, Mossad (Israeli secret service) rocks!!:). Hats off to this agency. The biggest problem with India is Delhi is full of eunuchs. As long as these are there, even a 'machar' (remember that dialog, ek machar aadmi ko... bana deta hai:D) will keep bothering us.Originally Posted by HemantDeshAnd we punekar elected this leader. He has embarrassed the Pune city. Our heads bow down in shame. We are equally responsible for this.CommentQuote0Flag
- The events off late have made me feel that India is headed towards self destruction.
My Granny used to say they were happier in undivided India.. under the British. I used to get very confused as a child then.
Now it comes to my mind and I wonder what has changed!!!!
Earlier we were told that we were looted by British and now we are being looted by Indians. (Real would say Italians :bab (59):). So the decision we made was we want to be looted by our own people and not by other.
Its the same like earlier there used to be Zamindars and Munims who are now called / replaced by Builders and Bankers.
- Even my mom says the same thing, that his father used to say British raj was much better for us Indians - very less corruption,quality work, everything was in order, now by by setting India free, we have given it to be run by a bunch of idoits,and they will surely eat all the money they can until they live.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pcpuneEven my mom says the same thing, that his father used to say British raj was much better for us Indians - very less corruption,quality work, everything was in order, now by by setting India free, we have given it to be run by a bunch of idoits,and they will surely eat all the money they can until they live.
Even i have heard the same line.CommentQuote0Flag
- kalmadi was always useless...i have been in pune for 15 yrs and the city has gone bad under him..but unfortunately we ppl vote for very different reasons..me including..
what i dont understand i we have failed so miserably under him as ioc president but even then we persist with him..its not like raja or pawar who is with allies..this guy is congressi..so he shud have been replaced..even aiyar and gill was against him..y dont gandhis just get rid if him..i remember chidambaram coming to pune and telling infra here is really poor..
pargat singh is fighting an hockey election agst and 80+ lady who he will lose to..r v such an idiotic country to understand who is better choice..i expect better from govt than this..they have failed in sports..even more than in inflationCommentQuote0Flag
- CWG lawn bowl turf overpriced nearly 6 times
More corruption in CWG..
I generally do not reply on threads which have swayed out of topic. But this one has transcended many topics over the months and while reading the latest posts I really couldn't stop myself.
Please don't promote the idea that external rule was better. During our grandfather's generation, India had only 30 Cr people.
Management of 30Cr people and management of 100Cr people is a totally different ballgame. For those who are developers, you will understand the following.
When a website had only 10 visitors, its fast. When it suddenly gets 20,000 users, it simply breaks down, unless there are some massive infrastructural improvements along the way.
Same is the case of our country. By the time our parents were born and became 20 years of age, the population had suddenly shot up to 90 Cr. With us coming into existence its 100+Cr.
Where our country has underperformed, is scaling up! Corruption, degradation of cultural values, degradation of environment are all tell tale signs of any country which is leaving poverty behind and moving to prosperity. Any country going through this is bound to see same issues.
China has the same problems. Massive level of Govt corruption, degradation of environment and loss of cultural traditional values.
The loss of values brings in a problem of land grab. I have 80 yrs to live. Whether it takes me a hook or a crook, I have to be a crorepati. Then, for that, if I need to pay a couple of govt officials, hire a couple of goons to spread fear, whatever. I will do it. This is called as land grab. Success at any cost!
When people take an election day as a holiday, what can you expect?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by harshalx
When people take an election day as a holiday, what can you expect?
i have heard this question many times now.
Let me add one of my questions to this one.
Can someone tell me which political party is non currupt?
Editing to add: Above is not meant to be a sarcastic question. I really intend to ask this question and know which party is non-corrupt.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is one party, who is not corrupt. Have you heard name WUERYGKDHFLD.
Never heard, right ? there is no party.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kirankatkarThere is one party, who is not corrupt. Have you heard name WUERYGKDHFLD.
Never heard, right ? there is no party.
Then start one :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Has anyone joined PPI (Professionals Party of India) ?
I am receiving their Emails but never attended any event.
Let us know your opinion, how the PPI leadership is ?Originally Posted by puserThen start one :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- I have downloaded the PPI form. One of these days I am going to submit it and become a member.CommentQuote0Flag
- Crisil launches project-specific real estate ratings
Some good news for buyers; Builders now to be rated. Read more:-