Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

[QUOTE=Venkytalks;98868]

Basically, India and China are having the same buy for the child syndrome - people have money and they buy a flat for their small children and keep it locked for future use - if any.

QUOTE]

Agreed with you . Businessmen in mumbai have lot of money.They invest corores in stock market and invest surplus in RE considering it as safe investment. I don't think they really bothered abt returns on this.

Comment

Pls dont politicize the issue. We support them because of their progressive policies/work done, which every other government has failed to deliver.
      No one supports innocent killings. Whoever you vote, either you vote the killers of 1984 or killers of 2002.
      Coming to CBI, who doesnt know how they are used for political gains. If this had been an genuine agency, Quatrochi, Tytlor and Advani, all would have been in jails. Its certainly Congress Burrow of Investigations.
      Encounters happen everywhere. 99% of them are fake. If CBI has to seriously probe, why not in mumbai where there r many cops who have encountered more than 100 criminals each ??

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
      selectively ignoring more heinious crimes like genocide/cold blooded murders..

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpj View Post
        Real,

Unlike Pune, Nashik had poor connectivity with Mumbai..

Nashik also has the Nashik road railway station which is quite far from the city..

The expressway between Mumbai and Nashik is almost done..
        Do you think Nashik will also go the Pune way with investors driving up the price to crazy levels...

It is just about creating a shortage of land and buying land at expensive prices (from politicians) and making and selling apartments.. Maybe it will happen.. who knows..
        The Mumbai investors came in as they saw the boom happenning in IT & hence most of their investment was in & around Hinjewadi & Vimannagar. Man, how many Mumbai investors you see in Pimpri-Chinchawad?? If there is a growth potential in Nashik in short term (5 yrs), they will go to Nashik. Pune has now saturated as even the ITGs (investors main bakras) are finding it difficult to buy at hyped rates. Also, Mumbai investors invest in Mumbai RE as well, so it's a double whammy for them now. Ofcourse, those who have bought in cash will be worried but not affected on paper.

Let's see, but investors flat are simply piling up & this I can say as some flats which I saw last year are still up for sale.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
          sending cbi to gujarat has nothing to do with implementation of policies etc..i dont know why u r adding two different subjects..

selectively ignoring more heinious crimes like genocide/cold blooded murders..and only condoning corruption..wudnt make india a great nation..

lets collectively denounce everything bad..be it murders or corruption.without patronizing any party..else parties will keep polarising and ppl will keep voting for all wrong reasons..which they do now
          Agree with aditi. Man, UP has done more than 200 encounters, Gujarat just 17. Then why target Gujarat?? Even in Maharashtra the encounters are more than Gujarat. Now Mamta Banerjee has said that the central govt killed innocent people under the name of Maoists in W.Bengal. Now will CBI take action against Home Minister Chidu??

And the issue is not about justice...look at Soharabuddin's facts:- I won't go in details, read this:-

http://kanchangupta.blogspot.com/201...rabbuddin.html

He had direct connections with ISI, Dawood, did arms dealing of AK-56s, grenades etc. Even the woman who was shot dead by Gujarat ATS has now been confirmed by none other than FBI & David Headley, the handler of these chaps, as member of LeT, yet Congress earlier stated that she was innocent & called for Modi's resignation.

Until & unless Congress gives up minority appeasement, the security condition is risky. In NDA times, large no. of Bangus were kicked out, COngress uses them as vote banks by giving fake ration cards. I know this well as I have myself thrashed atleast 4 fake voters when I was in politics.

Man, Modi rocks, hate him or love him....Modi remains the best CM India has ever got till date.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Agree with aditi. Man, UP has done more than 200 encounters, Gujarat just 17. Then why target Gujarat?? Even in Maharashtra the encounters are more than Gujarat. Now Mamta Banerjee has said that the central govt killed innocent people under the name of Maoists in W.Bengal. Now will CBI take action against Home Minister Chidu??

And the issue is not about justice...look at Soharabuddin's facts:- I won't go in details, read this:-

http://kanchangupta.blogspot.com/201...rabbuddin.html

He had direct connections with ISI, Dawood, did arms dealing of AK-56s, grenades etc. Even the woman who was shot dead by Gujarat ATS has now been confirmed by none other than FBI & David Headley, the handler of these chaps, as member of LeT, yet Congress earlier stated that she was innocent & called for Modi's resignation.

Until & unless Congress gives up minority appeasement, the security condition is risky. In NDA times, large no. of Bangus were kicked out, COngress uses them as vote banks by giving fake ration cards. I know this well as I have myself thrashed atleast 4 fake voters when I was in politics.

Man, Modi rocks, hate him or love him....Modi remains the best CM India has ever got till date.
            And he has best PM prospects.

Comment

He can become CM of Gujarat but cant become PM(look at Bihar for example - he is politically untouchable). He has retrogressive social image; plus those who love him for his development go on trek, family vacation, some party or their names go missing or have no names in voter's list; other who love him for reasons 'other than development' love the symbol of party and will put stamp on it regardless who stand,they get orders from Reshim Baug.

However if Modi makes a good house in the reach of common man and brings upon strict implementation of real estate laws in favor of real estate end-user buyers; end the corrupt practices and demolish the builder lobby, in short make it easier for Indian (not Bangu wangu) to buy good house within all income ranges and ensures that he would do all he can to prevent what happened in 2002; I will be very appeased and would vote for him. But he wont do it as well and Congress/NCP wont let him do it even if he want
              Last edited by puser; August 12 2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                He can become CM of Gujarat but cant become PM(look at Bihar for example - he is politically untouchable). He has retrogressive social image; plus those who love him for his development go on trek, family vacation, some party or their names go missing or have no names in voter's list; other who love him for reasons 'other than development' love the symbol of party and will put stamp on it regardless who stand,they get orders from Reshim Baug.

However if Modi makes a good house in the reach of common man and brings upon strict implementation of real estate laws in favor of real estate end-user buyers; end the corrupt practices and demolish the builder lobby, in short make it easier for Indian (not Bangu wangu) to buy good house within all income ranges and ensures that he would do all he can to prevent what happened in 2002; I will be very appeased and would vote for him. But he wont do it as well and Congress/NCP wont let him do it even if he want
                OK. I am only talking about prospect from development point of view. The reality is dependent on what majority of people ( who votes), development or corruption?

Comment

Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
                  OK. I am only talking about prospect from development point of view. The reality is dependent on what majority of people ( who votes), development or corruption?
                  In 60 yr history of voting; we have got again and again corruption guys . So does it mean majority want corruption?

Majority of voters happen to be in slums or in poor areas where they vote for money or some interest.
                  Other voters vote for personal indirect gains - he is my cousin so voting for him, she is of my caste so voting for him, he defends my religion so i shall go for him or I fund his party he will help me etc.
                  Rest of educated lot are actual minority in India and none wanna appease that minority

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post

I know this well as I have myself thrashed atleast 4 fake voters when I was in politics.

Real, you are a politician????!!!!!
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
                      Just as land reform act was a vote bank act. This act had no end to its circle of tribunal- high court events for the 20 yrs or more, for a piece of land till might is wright decided its outcome till then the low end politicians made a handsome buck. Land reforms has run its course and the ruling party has no new tricks up its sleeves to hold on to vote bank hence the regional parties have come up due to petty regional issues are taken up by them for vote banks. In RE the corruption for politicians has moved from the land reforms based to the developer based who are supported by their dons

CAN

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X