Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

    Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
    Real, you r sharing nice information. But the statement "no movement in past 3 month" is going on since last 2 years. It hold true for last year.

    But Now I can see many buyers r jumping in and investors r also back in market.
    No movement is by the virtue of ratio of availability:actual sales. If you compare last 2 yrs with situation 4 yrs ago, the sales have indeed slowed a lot & in past 3 months sales are very, very low when compared to late 09.

    As far as investors are concerned, I am not seeing investors back for the simple reason appreciation is nill now. Infact, only day before yesterday I came to know that A wing of 52 Green Woods by Achalre, behind Pashankar auto has majority Mumbai investors & aren't able to find buyers, hence till then they have put flats on rent & scouting for buyers & their investment is fetching negative returns. You can confirm this from any resident of 52 Green Woods.

    Btw, have you bought a flat at Sun Satellite?? Please don't avoid same questions again & again.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

    Comment


    • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

      Originally posted by realacres View Post
      No movement is by the virtue of ratio of availability:actual sales. If you compare last 2 yrs with situation 4 yrs ago, the sales have indeed slowed a lot & in past 3 months sales are very, very low when compared to late 09.

      As far as investors are concerned, I am not seeing investors back for the simple reason appreciation is nill now. Infact, only day before yesterday I came to know that A wing of 52 Green Woods by Achalre, behind Pashankar auto has majority Mumbai investors & aren't able to find buyers, hence till then they have put flats on rent & scouting for buyers & their investment is fetching negative returns. You can confirm this from any resident of 52 Green Woods.

      Btw, have you bought a flat at Sun Satellite?? Please don't avoid same questions again & again.
      Agree ...it is slowed down a lot...last year there were no bookings...no investors in market.....but now u only giving examples of investor flat....

      Check this forum itself no discussion about investment last year...but now people r discussing about investment ...renting ideas....

      Comment


      • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

        Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Btw, have you bought a flat at Sun Satellite?? Please don't avoid same questions again & again.
        Will that make any difference? I can say anything here..
        --I have purchased
        --My brother has purchase
        --My friend has purchased

        .what difference will it make on this forum. So
        stick to the topic instead of unneccessary question

        Comment


        • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

          /*
          Well, the data doesnt prove that. The NHB also has the price movement data.

          For me, the best place to buy is Bangalore currently as per NHB data, the prices have gone down from 100 to 60...

          In Pune, it has increased from 100 to 133, 10% a year...but for me..Bangalore & Pune are on the same boat... */

          pcpune, this is not a correct way of investment , thr r always 2 types of stocks in market...both r fundamentally strong but stock A has already moved 30% in 1 yr and stock B is declined 10%....still I will buy stock A and would avoid stock B , isn't it? boss Banglore is not the place whr 1 sud invest...I still believe dat if u can afford a home in Pune then u sud invest/self use.

          We were talking abt Ahmedabad investment but I was totally socked in my recent trip...most of the flats has price 1cr+...u can chk with ur sources...though total area is on higher side but boss 1 cr+ (atleast 70% flats i checked has dat price tag).

          Comment


          • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

            Jigar, that is just that you went at probably inappropriate places.. If you do just a bit more research, properties in A'bad are way below pune rates.
            I am not advocating to invest in A'bad, I think RE is overpriced there too.
            But they are still not as high as pune. you can certainly get a 3bhk in less than 30L. And the floor plans there are way more spacious.

            A friend of friend bought a 3bhk, check his floor plan. This is not even a premium flat. It is way below the rate required in pune to buy a 2bhk.

            http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1993590_n.jpg

            Master bed is 155+ sqft, and smallest bedroom is 135+sqft. Look the store room and dry balcony with kitchen, and waiting-area in living room.




            Originally posted by jigarshah View Post
            We were talking abt Ahmedabad investment but I was totally socked in my recent trip...most of the flats has price 1cr+...u can chk with ur sources...though total area is on higher side but boss 1 cr+ (atleast 70% flats i checked has dat price tag).
            Last edited by aditi sharma; November 10 2010, 03:51 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

              Aditi - thanks for info.

              Well, I have checked total 10 projects, 7 projects in satelite, 2 in vastrapur and 1 in naranpura. I have recentally sold my 3 bhk flat (15 yrs old) (nr. judges bunglow) and was planning to invest in Ahm only. In Ahmedabad one sud be very alert abt the area u choose...I found one 3 bhk premium scheme nr. Juhapura (33 lacs all inc) but will never buy/invest thr due to communal factor...even I wud avoid chandlodia (new C.G. Road) whr 3 bhk is arnd 30-40.

              1 cr+ area (apartment) - Naranpura, Navargpura, C.G.Road, Parimal Garden road, satelite, Jodhpur, S.G. Highway.

              you will easily find 15-40 yrs old resale flat in range of 25-75 lacs here. (above mentioned area).

              Comment


              • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                I always believe prices of premium locations(in T2 cities, T1 cities are obvious) will never come down whether it is in Pune, Ahd, Noida, Jaipur, Bangalore, Hyd, Kolkata Ghzbd etc.

                I also know for sure in all the above cities u will always get flats in 15-20Lacs as well in not so good locations obviously.

                I am not ready to believe that flats are not avl in Pune at ~15 Lacs, man they are avl in Mumbai and even Delhi.......

                Yes plz dont DREAM of a flat in south mumbai or south delhi price of virar or najafgarh
                MM

                Comment


                • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                  Originally posted by jigarshah View Post
                  Aditi - thanks for info.

                  Well, I have checked total 10 projects, 7 projects in satelite, 2 in vastrapur and 1 in naranpura. I have recentally sold my 3 bhk flat (15 yrs old) (nr. judges bunglow) and was planning to invest in Ahm only. In Ahmedabad one sud be very alert abt the area u choose...I found one 3 bhk premium scheme nr. Juhapura (33 lacs all inc) but will never buy/invest thr due to communal factor...even I wud avoid chandlodia (new C.G. Road) whr 3 bhk is arnd 30-40.

                  1 cr+ area (apartment) - Naranpura, Navargpura, C.G.Road, Parimal Garden road, satelite, Jodhpur, S.G. Highway.

                  you will easily find 15-40 yrs old resale flat in range of 25-75 lacs here. (above mentioned area).
                  In Ahmd, even i had seen many premium apts, however these are very lavish - mostly row houses or bunglows and 4000-7000 sq feet ON CARPET , but believe me , its way better to invest 700 sq feet for 45 lacs in Pune.

                  Even if I add up conservatively, the prices in Ahmedabad are HALF of what they are in Pune.

                  I agree that in Ahmd, one has to very careful about the "Location" of the property.

                  But then I believe, LOCATION is the basis of any RE purchase other than anything else.

                  If I get something around 10-15 lacs(900-1100 sq feet in CARPET) in North/West in Ahmedabad, I would certainly invest.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                    Originally posted by pcpune View Post
                    If I get something around 10-15 lacs(900-1100 sq feet in CARPET) in North/West in Ahmedabad, I would certainly invest.
                    Is Ahemadabad really so cheap? Do not know much about Ahemadabad. But Pcpune's figure show that he is expecting 900-1100 psf (built up) in Ahemadabad. This rate one would not get even in Talegaon or Shirval near (?) Seen rates nearing 2000 in cities like Kolhapur. How can one expect rates lower than that in a city which is almost a metropoly, & 7th largest city in India? Are salaries in Ahemadabad so low? Is construction cost in Ahemabdabad 200 psf? or land comes free in Ahemadabad?

                    Not advocating prices in Pune at all. But pcpune's expectations are too optimistic. Expecting 2003-2004 prices with 2010-2011 salary :-)
                    Last edited by rsatitkar; November 10 2010, 07:00 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                      Originally posted by rsatitkar View Post
                      Is Ahemadabad really so cheap? Do not know much about Ahemadabad. But Pcpune's figure show that he is expecting 900-1100 psf (built up) in Ahemadabad. This rate one would not get even in Talegaon or Shirval near (?) Seen rates nearing 2000 in cities like Kolhapur. How can one expect rates lower than that in a city which is almost a metropoly, & 7th largest city in India? Are salaries in Ahemadabad so low? Is construction cost in Ahemabdabad 200 psf? or land comes free in Ahemadabad?

                      Not advocating prices in Pune at all. But pcpune's expectations are too optimistic. Expecting 2003-2004 prices with 2010-2011 salary :-)
                      Rsatiskar,

                      I have already been to Ahmedabad many times, and now the prices are around 15-20 lacs for 900-1100 sq feet CARPET with free parking, and NOT built up. In 2009, I would have surely got this price, and hence I am just waiting for that 10-20% correction in Ahmedabad.

                      Hence, compared to Pune they are nearly 50% or even 70% less. But, I think you should visit Bangalore & Hyderabad once, they are selling decent 2 BHKs for 18-22 lacs very well within city limits.

                      Its just that Pune is SO OVER PRICED, that we cannot look whats cheap. Just visit the NHB housing site, and you can view the trends in prices.

                      In my company, about 20-30% people are leaving jobs BCOS of high cost of living/poor infrastructure and HIGH APT costs in Pune.They are really sick and tired of the politics & the rickshawallas here as well.
                      Last edited by pcpune; November 10 2010, 07:11 PM.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X