Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Discount ka Dhamaka !!!

One of the reputed builder is offering 50,000 off in Aundh annex since Dec.
    Though it’s a minuscule, but discount dhamaka already started.

Comment

Banks ask Mumbai builders to return Rs 6,000 cr

Owed 6,000 crore, banks cut off funds to Mumbai builders - The Times of India

Is this an indicator of things to come?

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Vilas Javdekar Eco Home is offering INR 500/sq ft discount without any floor rise for their projects in Wakad.

This clearly shows RE prices are falling.
        I checked with them...builder is quoting 3690psf
        however through group booking i.e. HBC, you can book for 3195....good for someone interested in this project...get in touch with HBC...

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf View Post
          I checked with them...builder is quoting 3690psf
          however through group booking i.e. HBC, you can book for 3195....good for someone interested in this project...get in touch with HBC...
          How to get in touch with HBC?

Comment

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
            How to get in touch with HBC?
            goto Home Buyers Combine Pune India, Best group home buying company providing Group Buying, Internet Marketing, Residential Project Development, Property Consultancy, Pune, India * * *
            and register there, you will start getting emails from them.

Comment

Originally posted by am_pune
              [I]

Hey Khabari, it will be gud, if you can tell us the builder's name.
              +1

Many times builders compromise the price but tell buyers that "I am doing this only for you so please dont disclose this to anyone else" and the gullible buyers honor the word even if knowing what builders really are...

Buyers should publicize such deals as much as possible so other buyers also come to know about it and ask for discounts, that way the word spreads and builder community gets pressurized...

IREF is a good place to do this but one can always do this via friends and families too...

Comment

Wikileaks is going to release 2000 names of people having accounts in Swiss Bank. Some are politicians....it will be fun if Indians name fig there as well .
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Wikileaks is going to release 2000 names of people having accounts in Swiss Bank. Some are politicians....it will be fun if Indians name fig there as well .
                  If they realy come up with prominent Indian names...this will increase political uncertainty...will affect the stock market...also RE market.

Comment

They even have info of one ex-PM.
                    Twitter

"Swiss bank account details of a former Prime Minister of India included in the details handed over to WikiLeaks today "

Originally posted by am_pune

1+
                    what i don't understand is why wikileaks made annoucement of leaking the names. rather than directly annoucing it to public. are they waiting for someone, who should approach them with money, for not disclosing his name.

Comment

The Indian Govt has already recieved over 1000 names who have money stashed up abroad. Even Supreme Court has asked the central govt to publish the names, but Congress led UPA isn't. It is the BJP & its MP & senior lawyer Ram Jethmalani who is fighting against these corrupt chaps. This has put Congress on backfoot as not adhering to Supreme Court (SC) will spell more trouble & one can easily guess why Congress-NCP is opposed to releasing the names. Now Congress says don't politicise the issue. Man, speaking for the country means politicizing the issue?? These rotten-heads should be kicked out to Italy & morons like Rahul Gandhi should be sent to Spain to his GF...hey his GF was Spanish, don't know current one. Btw, Rahul made a PRIVATE visit to London last week...hmmm.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X