Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

    Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
    Nice one pcpune and r'acres.
    In case this forum is shut down by mod after getting fed up of all arguments, pcpune can look for career in sarcasm, r'acres in humour and I will try my luck with poetry
    Lol ... The great IREF comedy show

    Comment


    • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

      Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
      Good observation. Now assess the population of India, percentage migration to urban areas, percentage young people in population, no of IT people inflow in Pune, past record of price rise in Pune, importance given by general population to own a house, family oriented nature of Indians, amount of black money in the market, number of non-Puneites inveting in Pune, investment culture rise in past decade, inflation rate.

      Also try driving from Colaba to Bhayander one weekend and then Colaba to Katraj on next weekend and then Colaba to Kasara on next weekend to that

      Benglore has a lot more IT jobs and benglore prices around electronic city have stagnated and many cases fell in last few years.

      Pune has some 1,30,000 IT workers. Only some 30k of these people have the capacity to buy at these prices and they are already sitting on multiple properties. The rest would not catch up in buying capacity in next 7/8 years. So do not expect IT buyer to create some builder's dream paradise of selling junk to IT idiots. Not likely to happen

      There is massive migration to Pune coming from rural maharashtra. 95% of new entrants have no capacity to buy anything, leave alone a 50 lakh flat. Investors shall run around like roaches when the s*** hits the fan.

      Comment


      • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

        Originally posted by msp1976 View Post
        So do not expect IT buyer to create some builder's dream paradise of selling junk to IT idiots. Not likely to happen

        There is massive migration to Pune coming from rural maharashtra. 95% of new entrants have no capacity to buy anything, leave alone a 50 lakh flat. Investors shall run around like roaches when the s*** hits the fan.
        I can imagine the amount of restraint and emotional control you would have exercised while posting that

        Jokes apart world is always ahead what one thinks in his mind. ITG is just one factor in RE boom. Much has been discussed in umpteen posts so no use repeating it. If IT was the only factor then prices should have fallen down alongwith every mini slump in IT sector.

        Comment


        • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

          Read this
          http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ing-32382.html



          Originally posted by msp1976 View Post
          I just do not know, who is buying real estate at today's prices. where is the money coming from ? There cannot possibly be 1,00,000 people in Pune who can buy a 50+ lakh flat. I drove from Baner to Katraj on Sunday. All along the highway there are buildings like mushrooms. These can definately add up to 50/60 k flats. All over pune there is more construction. How is it possbile that the rates stay at such high level ?

          Comment


          • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

            Jaipur looks very VFM city to buy RE

            National Housing Bank

            Comment


            • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

              @khbarilal ...yaar tune bataaya nahin yaar .... main 2 book kar leta ...10 lakhs profit in 2 days!

              Just like from 2008 prices have doubled ...they will double by 2016. Aaj ka one crore will be tomorrow's 2 crore and I don't even have to put in 1 crore! Paisa hi paisa!
              Remember Anupam Kher in 'Dil' (Madhuri-Aamir) - I feel like him just thinking of the paisa I can stuff in my pillows and everywhere else I can then buy not just comps and mangos but also computerwala and mangoseller!

              Comment


              • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                Originally posted by AJ2008oo View Post
                I can then buy not just comps and mangos but also computerwala and mangoseller!
                You can start booking your computers & mangoes. Special pre launch offer for the early birds at special rates

                Hurry only last few left ... hahaha

                Comment


                • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                  Is there a profile of the guy who buys 1 crore flat??? I know there are rich people in all walks of life but they seem to be much less in number than the number of 1 crore flats on sale. Most NRIs I know (with 15+ years of IT experience with majority of it in the US) have networth of 1.5 crore and richest NRI I have come across has 5 crores of networth. But f these guys now have stagnant incomes and excessive expenses and are wary of investing such large sums anywhere. They may also have only 10 years of working life left in them (if diabetes and prostate cancer and cardiac arrest doesn't catch them earlier)...moreover half of them will be losing their jobs soon as they will find it hard to compete with guys in 30's.

                  I am truly interested in finding out what kind of people buy 1 crore+ houses.

                  Other day my neighbor went to Monarch Renaissance launch ceremony (he was one of the special invitee) and he liked the project (even though he doesn't drink alcohol which was flowing in the party). I checked its prices and found it shocking.

                  I am neither RE bull or bear. I am rather an RE bug under the juggernaut. However, I would still like to meet a guy who bought such a property (with white money). If you are one of them, please PM me. I will buy you a drink of your choice followed by lunch buffet at Barbeque nation.
                  Last edited by NG2012; May 21 2012, 04:47 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                    Originally posted by NG2012 View Post
                    Is there a profile of the guy who buys 1 crore flat??? I know there are rich people in all walks of life but they seem to be much less in number than the number of 1 crore flats on sale. Most NRIs I know (with 15+ years of IT experience with majority of it in the US) have networth of 1.5 crore and richest NRI I have come across has 5 crores of networth. But f these guys now have stagnant incomes and excessive expenses and are wary of investing such large sums anywhere. They may also have only 10 years of working life left in them (if diabetes and prostate cancer and cardiac arrest doesn't catch them earlier)...moreover half of them will be losing their jobs soon as they will find it hard to compete with guys in 30's.

                    I am truly interested in finding out what kind of people buy 1 crore+ houses.

                    Other day my neighbor went to Monarch Renaissance launch ceremony (he was one of the special invitee) and he liked the project (even though he doesn't drink alcohol which was flowing in the party). I checked its prices and found it shocking.

                    I am neither RE bull or bear. I am rather an RE bug under the juggernaut. However, I would still like to meet a guy who bought such a property (with white money). If you are one of them, please PM me. I will buy you a drink of your choice followed by lunch buffet at Barbeque nation.
                    friends of mine (DINK) bought 1 crore+ 3 bhk at kothrud, guy is mba and his wife is s/w engineer and both r onsite at US

                    Comment


                    • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                      Originally posted by puser View Post
                      friends of mine (DINK) bought 1 crore+ 3 bhk at kothrud, guy is mba and his wife is s/w engineer and both r onsite at US
                      Whats their age group? 20's, 30's or 40's? How long they have been in the US?
                      Thanks.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X