Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Yes, I was ref to BS link above. And the reason why Delhi & Mumbai markets are considered as they are the ones who set the trend pan India. Also, most of the listed RE players on BSE are in NCR & Mumbai, which makes their sales report far more transparent than Pune.

But if Mumbai, NCR is down by 60%, I am sure Pune must be more than this as the only people who can now buy in Pune are ITGs & my friends who are ITGs have gone into saving mode in past 3 months. Don't know if some IT cos are offering pay hike/increment of 25-30% now.
    no company offers 30% hike unless you're fresher and have joined on very low salary

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
      no company offers 30% hike unless you're fresher and have joined on very low salary
      For getting that much hike or more ... you need to keep hopping jobs. However even that option is a bit risky now given the uncertainties in the market

Comment

Free EMIs are back

Mont Vert is now offering the scheme, "No EMI till Possession".
        This reminds me of 2008-09 when they had started the same for their projects in Wakad. They even launched something like 2 BR for 29L in Wakad. The rate offered was 2150/sq ft !

* PS:- There are lot of T & C in such schemes & it is best to fall for these schemes as the onus of paying EMIs is on buyer & not builder. So if builder defaults, you get hanged !! Remember this. Ask for price discount than such funny offers.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I'm waiting for this!

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Mont Vert is now offering the scheme, "No EMI till Possession".
          This reminds me of 2008-09 when they had started the same for their projects in Wakad. They even launched something like 2 BR for 29L in Wakad. The rate offered was 2150/sq ft !

* PS:- There are lot of T & C in such schemes & it is best to fall for these schemes as the onus of paying EMIs is on buyer & not builder. So if builder defaults, you get hanged !! Remember this. Ask for price discount than such funny offers.
          I'm waiting for the day I get an offer saying ...

" No EMI till your buyer takes possession!"

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
            NCR is the largest residential market - Economic Times

And

Real estate recovering from the bottom

Conflicting data from the same source. In markets bulls make money and bears make money but people who sit on the sidelines end up on forums
            Hero,

At-least people on sidelines have their money safe. Pagdi gai toh kya hua chaddi toh salamat hai!

For some to make money there has to be someone else to lose. Why become the loser? especially if you have the brains.

Originally posted by wiseman View Post

cheers

This is next weeks' ET headlines. Pvt banks offering new scheme to help Indian economy or help people get their dream home. as if they are doing a social service!

Comment

Originally posted by StraightDriv View Post
              Hero,

At-least people on sidelines have their money safe. Pagdi gai toh kya hua chaddi toh salamat hai!

For some to make money there has to be someone else to lose. Why become the loser? especially if you have the brains.

If people who are so -ve on RE prices had brains then they should have gone short DLF, Unitech and other RE companies. The could have gone long ITC (people smoke in all environments) instead of keeping of money in FD where the rate does not even cover the inflation.

Chaddi salamat hai but chaddi shrink ho gai hai due to inflation

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post

cheers
                hahaha ... already some projects in Mumbai are already offering interest waivers on home loans

Received email for Lodha CasaRioGold Palava in Mumbai which has come up with interest waivers through weekly prizes & crap like that.

I am unable to attach image here, it appears blank

Comment

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
                  Chaddi salamat hai but chaddi shrink ho gai hai due to inflation
                  But the man wearing it has also become thin due to these high rates. Smaller is still ok, but bigger is not . So, it should still fit properly.

Comment

Originally posted by mymarji View Post
                    But the man wearing it has also become thin due to these high rates. Smaller is still ok, but bigger is not . So, it should still fit properly.
                    Mahangai aise hi rahi.. to khula ghumna padega.. even thin would not work

Comment

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
                      Mahangai aise hi rahi.. to khula ghumna padega.. even thin would not work
                      Lol. This is getting indeed funny.
                      I won't be surprised if builders makes offer -

With every 2 BR, get 2 pants free,
                      With every 3 BR, get 3 pants free.

Offer valid till stock lasts !

Btw, the real situation is builders' pants are already gone. It is just that they are standing behind railing that many can't see it.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X