Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Originally posted by enduser View Post
    Oh Ya! How did you manage to chuck that ] ?
    By using Opera.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      One more point:-
      Originally posted by realacres View Post

The people whom I have spoken with (in my circle) say that buying in Kothrud doesn't make sense at current rates as the ambience in the area is not worth the price, nor is the area cosmo in real sense. Hence, the problem is the people who are looking at Kothrud can't buy due to price & those who can buy will not buy at Kothrud. Sometimes I really wonder who are the buyers in such properties.

There is a point being made in some post in some thread that Buyers are Smart and can make a proper decision. In my opinion i dont think a lot of buyers are smart. some of the stories i hear and i am sure many of you might have heard proves that in a lot of cases buyers are smart.

One observation i have pertaining to different marketing strategies used to sell and increase rates.

Interest rate low so easier for buyer to take loan and service EMI.. hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

Interest rate high so cost of construction is high due to debt taken by builders hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

DP road complete.. hence increase rate by another 500-600 psf.
      DP road proposed.. hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
      No road… say living in the heart of nature increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

Recession… say India shinning hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
      Job Losses… say India shinning hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
      Economic uncertainty.. say India shinning hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

Land price high.. say cost of construction high hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
      Land prices low.. say everyone bought land hence no land available hence supply less and demand more hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

Building in middle of nowhere.. claim proposed Highway, proposed Disneyland, proposed SEZ, proposed IT park, proposed oil filed, proposed diamond mine, proposed appearance of God in the future hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf. BTW now days this is sold as affordable housing.

Airport coming up hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
      Airport not coming up so no noise and hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

In all this keep on saying only few flats left and hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

Comment

Originally posted by veeemkay View Post

There is a point being made in some post in some thread that Buyers are Smart and can make a proper decision. In my opinion i dont think a lot of buyers are smart. some of the stories i hear and i am sure many of you might have heard proves that in a lot of cases buyers are smart.

One observation i have pertaining to different marketing strategies used to sell and increase rates.

Interest rate low so easier for buyer to take loan and service EMI.. hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

Interest rate high so cost of construction is high due to debt taken by builders hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

No road… say living in the heart of nature increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

Economic uncertainty.. say India shinning hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

Land price high.. say cost of construction high hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
        Land prices low.. say everyone bought land hence no land available hence supply less and demand more hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

Building in middle of nowhere.. claim proposed Highway, proposed Disneyland, proposed SEZ, proposed IT park, proposed oil filed, proposed diamond mine, proposed appearance of God in the future hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf. BTW now days this is sold as affordable housing.

Airport not coming up so no noise and hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

In all this keep on saying only few flats left and hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.

Man, the frustration is pouring out thick and fast. I hear you dude, I hear you.

Comment

Good post VK now lets raise price by 200-300 psf

Comment

Originally posted by razer View Post

Man, the frustration is pouring out thick and fast. I hear you dude, I hear you.
            I got timed out once and I think i posted this in the wrong thread when i logged in again.

VK

Comment

I got timed out once and I think i posted this in the wrong thread when i logged in again.

VK
              LOL! Was this meant for Jitu?

God save him!

Comment

Good one
                Could as well be a possibe PBAP meeting agenda

Comment

LOL! Was this meant for Jitu?

God save him!
                  Dear razer,
                  i dont mind even if it was meant for me. point is it has created a great humour for the readers.
                  Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 13 2010, 04:55 PM.
                  Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Bulls-Bears defeated, this calls for celebration!

Cheers! Let's ask for another Rs 200/sq ft!

Comment

Too funny!!!

Bulls-Bears defeated, this calls for celebration!

Cheers! Let's ask for another Rs 200/sq ft!
                      Too funny!!! Discussion is going great way!!!

LOL

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X