Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

CREDAI foresees realty price rise in Pune

Check out this.

]http://abodesindia.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/credai-foresees-realty-price-rise-in-pune/[/URL]

Comment

http://business.rediff.com/report/20...-08-levels.htm

Comment

danger

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
        ]http://business.rediff.com/report/2010/jan/22/home-prices-almost-back-to-2007-08-levels.htm[/URL]
        Last time this happened, there was a big financial crash in India. Now its happeneing again, early bells are ringing for upcoming slowdown as all valuations, be it of stocks or real estate have peaked beyiond logical levels. As a result, inflation, NPA,s credit cards defaults and inventories of unsold flats are mounting to daunting levels.

Comment

Mumbai property prices have always amazed me
          as I can't dream to buy at these rates (even mid 2009 ones)
          wonder whether this is India
          wait. this is gonna fall hard one day (bear mode)
          you must be joking rite
          buddy you outpace New York and Tokyo in prices
          carry one builders

Comment

Bijness is Bijness

In a school in London, a teacher said to a class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give 10 pounds to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived."

An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick."

The teacher said, "Sorry Paddy, that's not correct."

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew."

The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either."

Then a Jewish boy put his hand up and said "David",

The Buddhist boy said "Gautama Buddha" and the Muslim boy said "Mohammed".

They all were not successful.

Finally, a Gujju boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ."

The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Jignesh, come up here and I'll give you the 10 pounds that I promised."

As the teacher was giving Jignesh his money, she said, "You know Jignesh, since you're a Hindu Gujarati; I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ."

Jignesh replied, "Yes. In my heart I knew it was Krishna, but Bijness is Bijness!!!

Comment

LOL .. Good one! Nice platform chosen to talk Bijness

Comment

For 20 pounds....it would be the London school teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_pp View Post
                  Bijness is Bijness
                  LoL. Nice one.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Blueridge Update

Man, people who are wanting to cancel their agreement with the builder for BR are being shooed off. Came across couple of cases where they are waiting to cancel the bookings for the last 9-10 months, their calls are not received & emails go unanswered. What the Paranjape guys are telling is that the flat can be canceled only when they get a new buyer (bakra) for the same.

So beware of even so called major builders in Pune RE. All are taking buyers for ride. Be extra cautious with builders like Paranjape, DSK etc. which have stated FD schemes & rest who have PE money (private equity) as well as FII investors.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      Man, people who are wanting to cancel their agreement with the builder for BR are being shooed off. Came across couple of cases where they are waiting to cancel the bookings for the last 9-10 months, their calls are not received & emails go unanswered. What the Paranjape guys are telling is that the flat can be canceled only when they get a new buyer (bakra) for the same.

So beware of even so called major builders in Pune RE. All are taking buyers for ride. Be extra cautious with builders like Paranjape, DSK etc. which have stated FD schemes & rest who have PE money (private equity) as well as FII investors.
                      Why not these ppls make a group & drag Pranjape in court....These ppls can pool the money & hire a lawyer (Hiring a lawyer is not very expensive ,as in india we have so many lawyer,whose "dhanda" is "manda" these days) and teach them a lesson....

If ppls do this against the Paranjape with proper media coverage then it will teach lesson to other small builders as well, who has become builder in 2008's RE rise
                      Cheers,
                      -Ashish

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X