Collapse

Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

I may be wrong. But for the past 2 days Indian share markets witnessed change of trends. FII have actually started selling in cash market.

It is rumoured ETF funds are withdrawing. Most probably the much awaited sharp correction started. 200% it is going to affect sentiment in RE also.

Comment

फ्लॅटबरोबर पार्किंगचाही ताबा देणे सक्तीचे-Maharashtra Times

Comment

Originally posted by mangoman2012 View Post
        Latest good news

1. March car sales tumbling
        2. Manufacturing PMI coming down fast
        3. Core sector growth goes into negative
        4. Air travel is reducing.
        Are you from China or Pakistan ?

Why India ( PMI or core sector or whatever) not doing well is a good news ?

Comment

er...he is in what you would call the bear camp...

Originally posted by Baruch View Post

Comment

i think he was sarcastic...

but on another angle, if these indicators are used to justify RE price increase, why not we consider it a good news when these show decline?

In my opinion bad news is when we have food, water shortage... who cares about car sales?

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
              i think he was sarcastic...

but on another angle, if these indicators are used to justify RE price increase, why not we consider it a good news when these show decline?

In my opinion bad news is when we have food, water shortage... who cares about car sales?
              no he wasnt sarcastic...just few days back he was hoping the war will break and crude go up so that Indian economy and RE comes down

its crazy that people are praying for nuke war just to get hold of a 2bhk

Comment

come to think to it, they wouldnt be in the situation if they werent so short-sighted to begin with. It is understandable
                no he wasnt sarcastic...just few days back he was hoping the war will break and crude go up so that Indian economy and RE comes down

its crazy that people are praying for nuke war just to get hold of a 2bhk

Comment

I was sarcastic

Originally posted by sheeshu View Post
                  come to think to it, they wouldnt be in the situation if they werent so short-sighted to begin with. It is understandable
                  I was sarcastic and expecting some black swan event to bring this country down to normal levels.

We are overheated economy which needs some cool - off. Otherwise what can explain china's desperation to prick real estate bubble and Indian lethargy on not acknowledging there is a bubble? When affordability is long gone, why there is a delay in acknowledging the bubble from government?

It is shocking to see that people also getting greedy. Originally I am very sad to see country growth tumbling. But they way corporates are doing business they deserve it.

Dont think I am from Pakistan or China. I am very much in India. But growth should be inclusive.

Whoever thinks I expect a nuke war to buy a 2bhk missing the point. But I understand bulls desperation these days. No sales, no good news. so let be it.

I am waiting for this moment. 2013-2014 will be reality check.

www.mangoman2012. b l o g s p o t.in

Comment

Originally posted by mangoman2012 View Post
                    I was sarcastic and expecting some black swan event to bring this country down to normal levels.

We are overheated economy which needs some cool - off. Otherwise what can explain china's desperation to prick real estate bubble and Indian lethargy on not acknowledging there is a bubble? When affordability is long gone, why there is a delay in acknowledging the bubble from government?

It is shocking to see that people also getting greedy. Originally I am very sad to see country growth tumbling. But they way corporates are doing business they deserve it.

Dont think I am from Pakistan or China. I am very much in India. But growth should be inclusive.

Whoever thinks I expect a nuke war to buy a 2bhk missing the point. But I understand bulls desperation these days. No sales, no good news. so let be it.

I am waiting for this moment. 2013-2014 will be reality check.

www.mangoman2012. b l o g s p o t.in

There are lots of new projects developing in Pune and they wouldn't if there had been no sales.

Godrej Properties inks JV to develop 1.5 million sq ft residential project in Pune - The Economic Times

Comment

Originally posted by RP Pune View Post
                      There are lots of new projects developing in Pune and they wouldn't if there had been no sales.

Godrej Properties inks JV to develop 1.5 million sq ft residential project in Pune - The Economic Times
                      New projects are launched to cover finances of previous project. Its a ponzi scheme. Buyers should do a background check to see if builder has any pending projects which are still under construction. Most of the builder take years to complete the projects but keep on launching new projects one by one.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X