Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

media..

previously people used to refrain themselves from approaching court and police...add to this media..
    some of the anchors like burka,arnab,rajdeip, etc act as if they are judges of the Hon'ble Supreme court of india...

Comment

NNew blog on India's Housing Bubble

Came across this new blog today, check out...

]http://mekhiya.blogspot.com/2010/01/indias-housing-bubble-burst-coming-soon.html[/URL]

This one is the most famous, I hope most of us already know about it -

]http://indiahousingbubble.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=7[/URL]

enjoy reading...!!!

Comment

Golly. I opened the sites expecting some authoritative content on the subject. Just turned out to be two more bears predictions without any backing. Like "my friends telling me price not fall ... blah blah ... but I am convinced they will fall" ... great ... keep writing

Comment

I considered paranjape's much better that other buidlers until now... Qualitywise, i think they still are better... but avoiding cancellation is really absurd.

Comment

Goods once sold cannot be taken back or exchanged.

Comment

Unfortunately 'goods' were not at all 'good'

Comment

Did you know this statement is unlawful?

Originally posted by razer View Post
                Goods once sold cannot be taken back or exchanged.

Some years back I had the opportunity to work with some leading social service NGOs in Bangalore. One of the things I learnt was that this wording that retailers (mainly and also others) use on their bill "Goods once sold cannot be taken back" is specifically banned by law.

There was even a drive to educate retailers about this and many were forced to destroy and re-print receipt books to eliminate this phrase in each bill. This a little known fact which affects us in our daily life.

No kidding! Check it out.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
                  Some years back I had the opportunity to work with some leading social service NGOs in Bangalore. One of the things I learnt was that this wording that retailers (mainly and also others) use on their bill "Goods once sold cannot be taken back" is specifically banned by law.

There was even a drive to educate retailers about this and many were forced to destroy and re-print receipt books to eliminate this phrase in each bill. This a little known fact which affects us in our daily life.

No kidding! Check it out.

cheers
                  Maybe they started later with a different quote . "Goods once sold will not be taken back due to hygiene reasons"

VK

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                    Golly. I opened the sites expecting some authoritative content on the subject. Just turned out to be two more bears predictions without any backing. Like "my friends telling me price not fall ... blah blah ... but I am convinced they will fall" ... great ... keep writing
                    Ok . This is some credible source of the info than some vague statement
                    ]http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/5500592.cms[/URL]

However interestingly ]http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/policy/Dragons-24-trillion-weapon/articleshow/5500652.cms[/URL]

So effectively major powers will try to uphold the value of dollar at all cost and whoever does not think so (read Saddam), US will show him good reason as why they need to do so

So a simple economy get too complex and just predicting on knowledge of some macro ecomics and micro economics you learn at some school does not help anymore . Boy you now have to build some weather models (and a cray supercomputer to do number crunching) like algorithm to understand modern economy.

Comment

Are houses going to be affordable ever?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X