Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Originally posted by Stots2708 View Post
    What we have today is a new India. 40% of the people did not exist before 1991.
    By 1991, do you mean

Economic Liberalization

OR

Mandal Commission?

- tapatalk free

Comment

Both... but more to first one...

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      By 1991, do you mean

Economic Liberalization

OR

Mandal Commission?

- tapatalk free

Comment

Hmm. The mandal Commission was for OBCs, SC/ST already had reservation as per my info.

Also, were OBCs oppressed ljke SC?

- tapatalk free

Comment

Yes... Not exactly same as SC/ST but in different ways... They were not untouchables but deprived of many things..

OBC always considered themself above SC/ST... They also tried to supress SC/ST.. that is why I said Caste system is very complex which is still a burden to move forward and there is no quick way to get rid of it..

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          Hmm. The mandal Commission was for OBCs, SC/ST already had reservation as per my info.

Also, were OBCs oppressed ljke SC?

- tapatalk free

Comment

Stots dost

I try my level best for my country by trying to do my own job the very best I can.

But there is something wrong with my country men.

They keep voting criminals and casteists like Mayawati Mulayam DMK into power.

It means they have so little brain that they are beyond redemption.

How could people vote out the well performimg BJP and vote in this criminal congress not once but twice?

India was shining and continued to shine for 3 or 4 years under congress also because of the beneficial effects of BJP policies on telecom, oil, roads, disinvestment and lower taxes.

Congress came with NREGA and DBT to fool people and converted India shining to India shitting.

25 million Indian expats and foreign citizens have GDP of 400 billion which is one third of India.

There is something wrong with indians in india.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
            Last edited by Venkytalks; July 30 2013, 12:06 AM.
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

I understand your point... Venky..

It is natural evolution.. India still a democracy itself is miracle. I’m not good in Economics but 200% agree what you say about

“India was shining and continued to shine for 3 or 4 years under congress also because of the beneficial effects of BJP policies on telecom, oil, roads, disinvestment and lower taxes.”

Indira Gandhi did most of the damage by trying to get family first then nation and rest followed everywhere, except BJP. Not Sure Nehru did the same or not, as Indira was not his successor.

Till 1971 (As the final step, the 26th amendment) we were struggling to get rid of Princely states which always tried to establish themselves as independent country and supress every one, In our village I discuss with old generation how it was hard for them to do normal things. There were lot of in-human act till that time in smaller villages; no one was thinking abt economics.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princely_state

We are parliamentary democracy where number matters and In 2004 inflation took away Vajpayee ji out of government and 2009 BJP was itself in disarray, no good leadership like Atalji and it seems like RSS themself do not want Advani to be PM.

People were not having option, even at local level (means at individual MP level, Congress seems better) When People go for voting if they do not see good leadership at centre then individual MP matter more.

This 2014 election will be interesting I hope Modi downplay this Pro-Hindu Card, also I’m fearing if he is like one of the fascist then we are again screwed. I hope he is not like that.

You know most of us (who came from Villages) are 2nd generation who were able to study, before us only our Father was able to study, not our grand-father. In Villages little bit education started in 1965-70. (I take 20 years as generation) . Third is now coming into market and you can sense some changes.

Lighter note :- Our ancestors were Monkey so not to offend much on that Garbage was wrong.

Comment

Who said India is a 'real' democracy?

Originally posted by Stots2708 View Post
                I understand your point... Venky..

It is natural evolution.. India still a democracy itself is miracle. I’m not good in Economics but 200% agree what you say about

“India was shining and continued to shine for 3 or 4 years under congress also because of the beneficial effects of BJP policies on telecom, oil, roads, disinvestment and lower taxes.”

Indira Gandhi did most of the damage by trying to get family first then nation and rest followed everywhere, except BJP. Not Sure Nehru did the same or not, as Indira was not his successor.

Till 1971 (As the final step, the 26th amendment) we were struggling to get rid of Princely states which always tried to establish themselves as independent country and supress every one, In our village I discuss with old generation how it was hard for them to do normal things. There were lot of in-human act till that time in smaller villages; no one was thinking abt economics.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princely_state

We are parliamentary democracy where number matters and In 2004 inflation took away Vajpayee ji out of government and 2009 BJP was itself in disarray, no good leadership like Atalji and it seems like RSS themself do not want Advani to be PM.

People were not having option, even at local level (means at individual MP level, Congress seems better) When People go for voting if they do not see good leadership at centre then individual MP matter more.

This 2014 election will be interesting I hope Modi downplay this Pro-Hindu Card, also I’m fearing if he is like one of the fascist then we are again screwed. I hope he is not like that.

You know most of us (who came from Villages) are 2nd generation who were able to study, before us only our Father was able to study, not our grand-father. In Villages little bit education started in 1965-70. (I take 20 years as generation) . Third is now coming into market and you can sense some changes.

Lighter note :- Our ancestors were Monkey so not to offend much on that Garbage was wrong.
                If you notice, Indians in India will not abandon the Monarchy system of servility which is thousands of years old so easily.

The only party with some stability is the Congress. Te way of the Congress is anoint a monarch - in this case the Indian version of Queen Victoria (with Prince - Rahul - ready to become next monarch despite being reluctant like Prince Charles).

Its most disgusting when politicians over 70 keep bending over and proclaiming how appropriate the throne fits Rahul's seat and what a fine price he is!

When Indians gave other coalitions power (no other party had the strength to go it alone), they fought like a pack of starved dogs over the scraps of corruption. So, we have no choice but to go back to our monarchy. We only understand that kind of rule!

So, folks, don't be under any mis-apprehensions that India is a democracy.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Neo007 View Post
                  This report should suffice your above questions,

‘Against expectations, Pune realty market has been slow this year’

http://content..com/against-expectat...low-this-year/
                  However note that for last 4 years, "against all expectation" (in quoted ) , prices have jumped leaps and bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post

+100000
                    Bang on target man, but you know such news are small for RE bulls, INR 25/sq ft hike is world news which should be aired on BBC, CNN, RT & DW TV. Ofcourse, locally, ToI, Sakal are there to do it !!

Rs 25 ? people kept thinkking at level of Rs 25 while real world prices jumped by Rs 200 psf continuously and we have prices from 2.8 K to 6 K in 4 years. Situation still remain same.

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                      Rs 25 ? people kept thinkking at level of Rs 25 while real world prices jumped by Rs 200 psf continuously and we have prices from 2.8 K to 6 K in 4 years. Situation still remain same.
                      dont u think its even worse that in 2009 people thought tht thr is a big bubble and still prices hav gone up forming a bubble within a bubble. what will happen if this bubble bursts, wont it blast all other such bubbles within bubbles ? doesnt it brings risk of seeing 2003 levels again ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X