Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

StraightDrive,

Like country, even parents are not chosen by any person. Is it ok for you if someone abandons parents coz they are poor, uneducated, uncivilized as per modern culture?

Just asking your opinion, nothing to judge.

- tapatalk free

Comment

There has been lot of emotion expressed in the last few posts about how India is not going to change and solution lies in looking for some other country to settle.
      It should be clear that no one can select his parents or place of birth. You can off course change your future to a great extent by education ,developing some skills which will give you employment and citizenship in a foreign country.
      1.2 billion Indians cannot leave the nation..Some can manage to find a future in a different place.
      Those remaining in India have to make efforts to change the nation.We cannot remain hostage to a situation of corrupt decision making which makes ordinary citizens suffer and shell out speed money.
      We hope against hope by positive activism,self change and flow of information and how other countries are developing,that India too will have a change.
      The present system of so called democratic system prevalent in India has actually made our nation subject to whims and fancies of money making leaders.
      Both ruling and opposition parties are united in continuing this corrupt system of parliamentary democracy,where in we have democratic freedom in all respects,except to question the core interests of political leaders and their extended families.
      Politician never get tired of claiming they are servants of the people,in reality they act as masters who cannot be questioned and are accountable only to their political masters.
      Our constitution wanted an ideal democracy but our present leaders have led us into a peculiarly corrupt administration.
      Rays of hope however slender are in the air.
      Anna Hazare has shown some light and way to go ahead. Arvind Kejriwal is showing some hope that over the next few years that this type of Parliamentary democracy changes.
      Loosing hope and becoming negative is not the way ahead.
      The citizens of the nation need to intelligently react and use media like RTI,PILs to change things.Reject candidates who are having criminal qualifications.
      Things will change and over next 2 decades these kind of leaders will bite electoral dust.
      Last edited by vaibav123; August 4 2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

straightdrive, do'nt "CRY LOUDER THAN THE BEREAVED"! One can't cut off the umbilical cord unless one is an orphan when one can leave everything like a nomad and set up shop else where. It is easy to say leave the country and settle in an " honest country".Moreover,at the fag end of life one may feel like seeing someone who is at least friend or relative. It better to get cremated here than be FEDERAL unclaimed body to be buried in that "HONEST" unemotional or detached country where all are supposed to be "equal"! Perhaps "bye" in the morning and "hi" in the evening may be liked by some people! Instead of criticism of our country better concentrate on the RE.Coming back to the market, how long will it take for the prices to come down? When can we buy and get out of rented houses?

Comment

Originally posted by sheeshu View Post
          Realacres bhai .

I am sorry, I apologize for my comments.

You win , bubble will burst.
          Well for some people it has already Busted .......
          At least for the D.alal street folks ....

RE index has already 7 % lower then its previous all time March 2009 lows of 1294.

Its at 1208 and that quiet a low number .. more then 90 % fall from its all time high of 13848 in Jan 2008 peak ...

So the forum understands it or not some people do understand it...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vhaldavnekar View Post
            Lets get back to the RE discussions. I will tell you my current case. I visited hiranandani estate in thane. Now this location is way far from thane station and some part of it comes in forest. Compare this with talegoan or dehu road in pune. Location wise I am saying. It is a township few of my colleagues had purchased a flat there. My budget was 1.2-1.4. That is full in cash. I saved it for this very purpose to get property near mumbai. I thought maybe I will get some good deal. As per internet and my knowledge 6 months ago I thought at the most I will get it at 1.1 to 1.2. Since area is remote one. To my surprise a sales guy a sindhi fellow very was very reluctant. He had seen me speaking in marathi with my wife. He told me sir the smallest 2 bhk without any balcony will start from 1.75 crore. Carpet area is 705 sq ft height is just 10 feet. Flat is small comparitively. How can be the rate so steep? Or is it that I have been out of sync with outside world. I think that I make decent earning of 3 per month. My wife is a deputy commissioner. And still we could not afford a small simple 2 bhk in outskirts of thane. I wonder how people can afford to have 3-4 properties? Is that hard earned money or black money paraller economy is overtook the true one? Today I will be going to kalyan to see something in the budget of 40-50 and book something. To save on tax and have something thou i am not going to stay there. Just thought of sharing the frustration.
            What is the Sindhi Marathi connection in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              StraightDrive,

Like country, even parents are not chosen by any person. Is it ok for you if someone abandons parents coz they are poor, uneducated, uncivilized as per modern culture?

- tapatalk free
              Superlike.

Comment

rive,

- tapatalk free[/QUOTE]

If your parents are corrupt and lack morals i.e contemporary indians then what do you do? Do you follow in their footsteps?

Buddy, as i said everyone has the right to learn and choose/decide.

So even though we dont choose our parents, we learn who they are as humans (their character, personality and how they raise us) and depending on that we either love them or hate them or simply dont care! As we are part of the same product.

If the child is bad then the parents denounce the child and it should also apply in reverse.

Nothing to do with poverty. Everything with character and morality. Tragically both are difficult to imbibe and practice if one is poor and hungry. Not impossible though and therefore no exceptions to be made even if they are parents.

Whether you accept or reject anyone or anything depends totally on the intrinsic value of the animate or inanimate thing in question.

And the bottom line is, it is a personal decision beyond anyone's judgement. You can only be your own judge.

I can only tell you my decision if my parents were cheats and thugs. I would correct them or on failing leave them without failing my duties as a child. Only such measures will lead to a better society. Thankfully, i am not in such a predicament.

Originally posted by rambler View Post
                straightdrive, do'nt "CRY LOUDER THAN THE BEREAVED"! One can't cut off the umbilical cord unless one is an orphan when one can leave everything like a nomad and set up shop else where. It is easy to say leave the country and settle in an " honest country".Moreover,at the fag end of life one may feel like seeing someone who is at least friend or relative. It better to get cremated here than be FEDERAL unclaimed body to be buried in that "HONEST" unemotional or detached country where all are supposed to be "equal"! Perhaps "bye" in the morning and "hi" in the evening may be liked by some people! Instead of criticism of our country better concentrate on the RE.Coming back to the market, how long will it take for the prices to come down? When can we buy and get out of rented houses?
                Sorry, the umbilical cord is cut during birth by the doctor just after the sac holds no water.

So this dialogue of yours holds no water and your cord is hereby cut.

I am laughing louder than the bereaved are crying. These bereaved are the killers themselves.What a shameful drama!

What would you worry about? Being a FAG through-out life or the fag end of life?

Hypocrites can never find attachment-nowhere in the universe-except in a country of hypocrites.Welcome to India.

Returning back to RE as you suggested-Just a suggestion....you can book a bed in Loda's New Cough Tirade township at Wadala...as it will be ready JIT sure enough for timely departure...if you think you may feel like seeing relatives or atleast a friend....

You can buy it now and move from rented house-no one is stopping you bud! IREF does not put restrictions on your brain when you sign-up.

Mods correct me if am wrong, pls

Comment

Originally posted by frugality View Post
                  Well for some people it has already Busted .......
                  At least for the D.alal street folks ....

RE index has already 7 % lower then its previous all time March 2009 lows of 1294.

Its at 1208 and that quiet a low number .. more then 90 % fall from its all time high of 13848 in Jan 2008 peak ...

So the forum understands it or not some people do understand it...
                  If level of Realty Index governs buying decisions, 2009 turned out to be a good time to go long on RE, in hindsight. 100% return at several places in 3 years.

- tapatalk free

Comment

Thank you "straightdrivel" for your blessings! For the various meanings of "umbilical cord" and "crying louder than the bereaved" kindly look up some books. This forum is meant for some discussion on the real estate and not anti-India tirade. That you are talking to Indians, interacting with Indians,using an Indian forum suggest something very,very strange! Welcome to the "Indian forum" where all tolerate anything,after all they are Indians! I liked very much your statement that "IREF does not put restrictions on brain" because you proved it!

Comment

More NPA worries for banks

Punjab National Bank tanks to 4-year low on increase in bad assets

Punjab National Bank tanks to 4-year low on increase in bad assets - Moneylife

Rising NPA load to bring more pain for PSBs banks like Allahabad bank, Indian Bank others

Rising NPA load to bring more pain for PSBs banks like Allahabad bank, Indian Bank others - Economic Times

Kotak Mahindra Bank slips after Q1 NPAs rise

Kotak Mahindra Bank slips after Q1 NPAs rise | Business Standard
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X