Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Originally posted by rambler View Post
    swatantra-66 by state bank of Hyderabad-9.40%--seniors-9.70%
    And I thought Mr. fatichar knows banking, finance well. No offense please.
    Last edited by ankitnagpal; August 8 2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitnagpal View Post
      Bhai ab kya prove karna padega? Kuch to credibility rakh lo mere posts ki.

Development Credit Bank | Interest rates at a glance

Did FD on my mother's name (senior citizen) at 9.8% yesterday with no tax cut.

But they give only 6-8% if withdrawn prematurely.
      Are bandhu, no question of credibility. I wanted to know so that I can benefit

I am not a fan of FD. My home loan interest rate is 10.5. So thought a FD rates would max out at 9. Never checked. Just checked for my bank ICICI, they are also giving 9.5

- tapatalk free

Comment

And I thought Mr. fatichar knows banking, finance well. No offense please.
        Na bhai,

that crown goes to Venky and Wiseman

- tapatalk free

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          Are bandhu, no question of credibility. I wanted to know so that I can benefit

I am not a fan of FD. My home loan interest rate is 10.5. So thought a FD rates would max out at 9. Never checked. Just checked for my bank ICICI, they are also giving 9.5

- tapatalk free
          No, that interest is paid on maturity while in loan you pay every month. In that case consider your loan interest as 12% if calculated at year end and adding interest on interest paid on loan when compared to 9.5% of FD.

Comment

set aside the interest calculation and look at the following link and discuss whether it is the source of most of the problems.
            http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/...e5004989.ecero

Comment

No, that interest is paid on maturity while in loan you pay every month. In that case consider your loan interest as 12% if calculated at year end and adding interest on interest paid on loan when compared to 9.5% of FD.
              FD interest is paid on maturity, but it generates more interest while it is with the bank (compound interest).

- tapatalk free

Comment

Pune realty market expanded by 20% in six months

Pune realty market expanded by 20% in six months | Business Standard.
                Extract from above link:

Gera realty Report brought out by Gera Developments. reports an an infusion of 20.30 per cent supply in real estate in form of 494 new projects adding 27,008 units into the market for the period December 2012 to June 2013.

Up from 12 per cent rise in supply in the previous six months, said a report.

Of the total stock, 79.5 per cent is currently sold out. Even with substantial supply being added, the market continues to show remarkable stability in terms of sellout – the average unsold stock has remained steady in the range of 21 per cent since June 2011, said Gera realty report brought out by Gera Developments.

This report contains information gathered from 2,273 projects having a total of 2,52,054 apartments at various stages of construction across the Pune Metropolitan Region.

Pune realty sources its demand from multitude of industries,Central Government and State Government employees. Pune being an educational center draws students from all over India and serves as demand for rental houses(though many societies refuse to give flats to students).
                Price of projects have continued to rise albeit slowly nowadays.Uncertain period coming up -elections,passing of Realty bill and general economic slowdown in the country.

Comment

"I am not a fan of FD"
                  FD forms an essential part of the savings basket of people.Investment in FD is a safety valve in this era of defaults,especially for elders and those who do not want to track the markets daily..
                  There are banks offering above 9% and some coop banks offer upto 10.25 %.How safe these coop banks are is a question to be checked out and whether any insurance exists.(Bharat coop bank offer 10.25 % interest on deposits for 300 days.)
                  Tax incidence on FD actually reduces your return to below inflation rates.You probably can invest on your major son/daughters name if they are not employed presently and the interest can be tax free.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    The National Capital Region (NCR) often called speculators paradise has seen a 13 percent quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) drop in sales. Mumbai's realty market is still quite depressed. Pune seen as a booming market and the biggest beneficiary of Mumbai's slowdown blues seems to now be headed for bad times.

Pune

Laisas Foras says Pune was the big shocker in the April-June quarter. Pune seen as a booming market and the biggest beneficiary of Mumbai's slowdown blues seems to now be headed for bad times.

These property prices has gone up largely because lot of PE. Developer have cashed themselves out and opted for valuation gimmicks rather than selling to the end user. Since the prices have escalated so much where actual end user demand can't sustain, he explained.

Indian realty mkt sees worst ever Q1: Will prices crash? - CNBC-TV18

The above news should clearly now show what the real state of RE is. Enjoy RE buyers .
                    Let's hope to see some correction or at least stagnation. Pune prices have gone through the roof. Read somewhere this year the largest share of PE investment out of all metros is done in Pune. Yes, ahead of NCR, Mumbai! Sounds interesting, ill gotten money of politicians coming through PE route ?

Otherwise, Why should PE money come to Pune at this juncture ? Supply of RTM flats has gone up by 20% over last year, IT is not doing good, Automobile is worse. Many of the small scale automobile vendors are facing worst times.

Yet, Pune RE prices are firm with upward bias. Some really strong hands should be supporting Pune RE.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I think each person should be allowed a maximum amount of money and assets one can have. Let's say 1 crore and 2000 sq. ft.

OR

There should be a depreciation factor of 10%/year on money in excess of 1 crore for one person for people of less than 60 years age. In other words, there can be recurring income tax year-on-year for earned money in a year not just one time.

This will remove black money, budget deficit and gap between rich and poor and will also help reduce excess money from market. Also, everyone will have to work every year to maintain the bank balance else it will decrease every year. And RE prices will fall sharply.

What are your thoughts?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X