Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Originally posted by search4re View Post
    2nd category is all over there...almost 80% of ITGs belong to category 2..
    Except for those who have less than 2 years of exp everyone is in bucket 2..Category 3 are investors that real keep talking about
    80% ITG belogs to category 2..are you joking??? Are you urself working in any IT company or just guessing like others

If you work in such a company where 80% ppls has gone onsite at least once who has more than 2 years of work ex...then Please PM ur company's name I would be interested in that
    Last edited by ash7979; February 7 2010, 11:50 PM.
    Cheers,
    -Ashish

Comment

Do you think without the greed of puneites themselves, RE would have become so expensive. The landowners, the builders are all non-IT localites whose greed is boundless. Also, in India, people want to always exaggerate the price of things they own. e.g. I bought my flat for 5000 psft when he bought it for 2000. Add to that ridiculous competitive nature of people.

Also, the lawlessness in India and difficult rules and regulations and Gundagardi has made land dealings risky.

It is not the ITg or NRI who has made the RE expensive. NRI who is used to living in 4BR mansions for 80-90 lacks with all facilities(think sindh society * 1000) will not want to buy at these stupid rates.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
        दूरून डोंगर साजिरे
        Hmmm, got it, pasture is greener the other side. Mala tevdhe yete. Btw, how did you write this? Shrileepi?

Work life balance is like "special amenity" for IT companies but if you work in remote secluded area land like Hinjewadi and use company's transport you get bound to time schedules (sometimes get squeezed more)
        Man, I am not saying work life balance. It is work + personal life as well. Btw, tell me, do ITGs have any personal life? One of my neighbor came to meet me, had a coffee & rather than speaking with me (wanted some info about patents), he was listening to some live company conference on his cell fone. Later, he said sorry & left. I wasted my time too, doing nothing but endlessly waiting for the call to get disconnected. At the end, we communicated on email even when we stay in same building.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by ttt43 View Post
          It is not the ITg or NRI who has made the RE expensive. NRI who is used to living in 4BR mansions for 80-90 lacks with all facilities(think sindh society * 1000) will not want to buy at these stupid rates.
          I went to R2I forum and got depressed by threads over there; people booked apartments without even looking at it. Who is going to buy Couture homes, kool homes, advantage homes, eco homes....? Of course; i can't generalize all NRIs but like they played their own role during panic mode of 2004-2007...Now its even beyond their reach to buy in Pune it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post

Man, I am not saying work life balance. It is work + personal life as well. Btw, tell me, do ITGs have any personal life? One of my neighbor came to meet me, had a coffee & rather than speaking with me (wanted some info about patents), he was listening to some live company conference on his cell fone. Later, he said sorry & left. I wasted my time too, doing nothing but endlessly waiting for the call to get disconnected. At the end, we communicated on email even when we stay in same building.
            This is the life man,when you are in IT ....you have calls at wrong times (US day time) and you have to attend those, still those ppls are getting normal salaries nowadays (like Tata & Siemens are paying), now you got, why pusher wanted to quit IT...Grass always looks greener at other side , I think this is what he was trying to say in marathi (sorry I dont know marathi very well)...
            Last edited by ash7979; February 8 2010, 12:26 AM. Reason: typo
            Cheers,
            -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Hmmm, got it, pasture is greener the other side. Mala tevdhe yete. Btw, how did you write this? Shrileepi?
              Wrote in Orkut scrapbook by selecting Hindi language and pasted here :p. There is also online available

I have stayed up to 12 AM in company . Personal life yes on weekends (and that too go in banking work, pending outside house work, RE project visits etc etc)...Man engineer on an average work 10 hours a day; now add 2 hours of commute if he stay at MP city and work somewhere in Aundh; then add sleep of 8 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
                now you got, why pusher wanted to quite IT..
                Hey, by mistake you said the right thing:- Quite IT. It will be indeed good when IT becomes quite.
                Man engineer on an average work 10 hours a day; now add 2 hours of commute if he stay at MP city and work somewhere in Aundh; then add sleep of 8 hours.
                Well, the issue is not working for 10 hrs or travelling for 2 hrs but more of balancing work + personal life. What I see that these ITGs keep working from home as well. My idea is simple:- Just like s h o e s, keep your work out before entering the house. If not, stay back in office for that night (next month will be March....will have to run now), complete everything & then return. If one can't do this, he can never be in Shut Down mode in night but Standby or Screen saver mode. This in long term only spoils CPU.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

[QUOTE=realacres;55364

Well, the issue is not working for 10 hrs or travelling for 2 hrs but more of balancing work + personal life. What I see that these ITGs keep working from home as well. My idea is simple:- Just like s h o e s, keep your work out before entering the house. If not, stay back in office for that night (next month will be March....will have to run now), complete everything & then return. If one can't do this, he can never be in Shut Down mode in night but Standby or Screen saver mode. This in long term only spoils CPU.[/QUOTE]

Very True man...Even I have seen many guys working with me never goes into shut down mode (Sound sleep)....This is really a worry sign...And yes this will defiantly spoils the CPU...thats why IT guys in Bangalore have discovered so many disease so early in life (one of my close friend become diabetic in his early 30's, I think due to work pressure) I dont know what the status of Pune...
                  And I like you s h o e s & work policy...I always follow the same...if needed stay late but dont work from home
                  Last edited by ash7979; February 8 2010, 12:32 AM.
                  Cheers,
                  -Ashish

Comment

You can use baraha which is a free to type most indian languages.
                    Just google baraha.
                    Wrote in Orkut scrapbook by selecting Hindi language and pasted here :p. There is also online available

Comment

Let me tell on incident, I visited my native place and in the evening few persons at my home.
                      One person asked me my salary.
                      I said 25K.
                      He asked how many hours you worked. I replied 10-12 hours.
                      He thinks and told me, means you salary is 12.5 K.
                      Normal work hours is 8 hours and you do overtime which is 4 hours.
                      Company pays double of overtime( Manufacturing and others). Effective salary for 16 hours per day so your salary is 12.5k

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X