Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

Last updated: November 1 2016
12768 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

    Originally posted by ykmadaan View Post
    Are you referring to one of the honorary moderators? I think his badge should say Honorary Pessimist
    I also hope moderators are not paid by number of posts...thats a very skewed incentive structure by IREF...

    there must be a criterion to evaluate usefulness of posts too....

    Comment


    • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

      Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      I also hope moderators are not paid by number of posts...thats a very skewed incentive structure by IREF...

      there must be a criterion to evaluate usefulness of posts too....
      I believe excessive post are counter productive to credibility...
      @Baruch are you saying the moderators get paid for posting????

      Comment


      • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

        Originally posted by radicalben View Post
        I believe excessive post are counter productive to credibility...
        @Baruch are you saying the moderators get paid for posting????
        Im not sure but looking at few behaviours, thats my guess...

        anyways dont be surprised if both of us get notifications for this discussion...or these posts get deleted...

        In this world of transperancy (like one can see how wiki publishes even the controversy on who the real owner is), IREF somehow doesnt want to disclose who are the owners of this site...do they get some money from some builders for certain kind of posts...are moderators paid or voluntary

        Answer to some of these questiosn will help users appreciate presnece or absence of conflict of interests...

        Comment


        • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

          Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          Im not sure but looking at few behaviours, thats my guess...

          anyways dont be surprised if both of us get notifications for this discussion...or these posts get deleted...

          In this world of transperancy (like one can see how wiki publishes even the controversy on who the real owner is), IREF somehow doesnt want to disclose who are the owners of this site...do they get some money from some builders for certain kind of posts...are moderators paid or voluntary

          Answer to some of these questiosn will help users appreciate presnece or absence of conflict of interests...
          ...and then, the thread on which completely unrelated posts are bombarded, and where over 90% of the posts are by one person only is made sticky. Instead, the threads on the biggest/hottest projects should be made sticky.

          For all cities, there is a thread which talks of latest real estate related news, I think news items should be restricted only to that thread. Whoever, are interested in news items can visit that thread.

          Comment


          • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

            Originally posted by rembrants View Post
            ...and then, the thread on which completely unrelated posts are bombarded, and where over 90% of the posts are by one person only is made sticky. Instead, the threads on the biggest/hottest projects should be made sticky.

            For all cities, there is a thread which talks of latest real estate related news , I think news items should be restricted only to that thread. Whoever, are interested in news items can visit that thread.
            When we are comparing with other cities, it is worth noting that in last 2 years, they have shown willingness to reduce prices and offered good discount instead of doubling rates like in Pune.

            I am getting something cheaper in Noida, Bangalore than last 1 year. In Pune, rates are so much inflated that charm of having own home in such a good city is lost and one would be paying EMI forever if takes something.

            Comment


            • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

              Originally posted by ykmadaan View Post
              Are you referring to one of the honorary moderators? I think his badge should say Honorary Pessimist
              And what should be rest of RE bulls ? PROPOSED pseudo optimist ??
              There is difference between being realist, pessimist & optimist.

              Now if we post some global news, you say, why 'Pessimist' post such news here but its fine when so called 'Optimist' start posting global news. Why this hypocrisy man ??

              Btw, do check out news of Compu & paaap on previous pages. Wonder why you didn't raise any objection then.
              Last edited by realacres; July 5 2014, 11:53 PM.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

              Comment


              • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                Originally posted by rembrants View Post
                Well, I am not interesting in painting any positive or negative picture here, neither am I making any predictions of RE rates going north or south. I honestly did not want to add to the "aaj ke mukhya (sad only) samachar" thread, but since I was challenged to bring some positive news- here are some very recent Indian real estate related news which show that the industrry is flush with liquidity
                No don't want to go again all over it again, but if you see in detail, you will find this is not liquidity infused but liquidity exited as well as DISTRESS SALE by the builders, including Unitech.
                Those who made good returns are also vintage investments from 2006 onwards. Please highlight this aspect too.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

                Comment


                • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                  Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  ha ha

                  world will always look dark to you ...DOW@17,000 ( all time high) and you are worried...
                  By this logic, even BSE is over 25k, so is India's economy fantastic ??
                  Last edited by realacres; July 5 2014, 11:52 PM.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                    Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                    I also hope moderators are not paid by number of posts...thats a very skewed incentive structure by IREF...

                    there must be a criterion to evaluate usefulness of posts too....
                    Baruch,
                    Why don't you say RA is being paid by IREF straighway & make direct baseless allegation ?? Wonder why you always see 'Mod' in my post ??
                    Btw, you should check out my posts in legal issues as well as Vaastu thread if you feel I am here just for the sake of posting something.

                    Man, frankly speaking despite being on different planes on the views about RE bullishness, I never doubted your integrity. Ever seen where I had made comments against RE bulls that they are paid agents of builders or Baruch is paid by CREDAI Pune etc. ??
                    Sorry to say this, but you let me down man.

                    Why are some people here taking it personally when RE is falling ?? Fact is when people run out of views & counter-views, personal attack takes place. Anyways, I can't stoop low, so won't comment on personal traits. Thanks.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Builders & Real Estate Bulls Theory Proved Wrong

                      Originally posted by NCRTalk View Post
                      I am getting something cheaper in Noida, Bangalore than last 1 year. In Pune, rates are so much inflated that charm of having own home in such a good city is lost and one would be paying EMI forever if takes something.
                      And not to forget the better infra which cities like Bangalore offer over Pune.
                      Problem is unlike other cities, most of Pune RE is driven by scorpio chaps & those white collar builders who are close to clock party. Already their spine is broken post lok sabha election (new projects has fallen by over 46% QoQ in Pune) & post MH elections, things will be even more interesting to watch.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X