Bavdhan Projects, Rates and Reputed builder schemes

Last updated: March 26 2010
30 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Bavdhan Projects, Rates and Reputed builder schemes

Originally posted by maggi View Post
    I have booked in Viva last June for phase I & it's nearing completion. Flooring has been completed & possession is expected in May (without any amenities). So far builder experience has been OK.

Looking at the new rates, it seems my decision was fair to book around 3000 last year.

The bridge between DSK Ranwara & this side has been completed & we travelled on our 2 wheeler last week although the it is not ready for 4 wheeler yet (beacause of levelling issues on highway side).
    Hi Maggi,
    Just wanted to know if u had negogiated for the deal?If yes,how do u go for it?On what basis should u ask to reduce the price?

Comment

Originally posted by alice69in View Post
      Buddy,

why are you so desperate to pay 3500 in area like Bavdhan. the scheme is not worth3500. all he is offerin gis podium parking which will leake in summers when cracks develop and your car below will get spoilt.

What these builders are thinking is they can quote anythng... if you notince schemes are not selling like hot cakes.. so have patience look arround and you will get flats at Rs3000 sqft in Bavdhan.

3500 in Bavdhan is a big no no no.... hope this helps you
      I agree with alice69in !!
      prices in Bavdhan are rising .. but beware this is artificial hype.....

i checked ambience antilla with my friend for 3 time .. can you believe during each visit we found rate revised by 200 by sales person ..... now within 6 months it reached to 3500 from 2700 ....

so beware of this kind of builders ....... more than 3000 in bavdhan is complete loss of investment .. wait till May ' 10 and watch drama on booking sheet ( or Shit ) of builders ...

guys .. they are desparate to sell before 31st of march

Comment

Originally posted by sskulkarni View Post
        Do u know of any such projects quoting 3000/-psf?if yes,pls let me know at the earliest.
        Check out Vaidehi Riviera, I guess they are charging 3100 psf and the construction is about to be completed.

Comment

Where is Vaidehi Riviera?

Comment

Hi,
            Check this link.
            http://gaikwad.com/vaidehi-riveria.html

3100 is rate mini sq feet flat is 1140. but no aminities provided by builder. location is good.

Comment

Originally posted by sskulkarni View Post
              Hi Maggi,
              Just wanted to know if u had negogiated for the deal?If yes,how do u go for it?On what basis should u ask to reduce the price?
              I did not negotiate much since these rates were prevailing at that time in this area. It was very much the bottom of the market & builders were desperate to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by House_Vs_RealEstate View Post
                Where is Vaidehi Riviera?
                Its close to Nebula restaurant. If you are coming from Chandani Chowk towards Pashan turn into the left lane just before Nebula Restaurant (diagonally opposite BOM). Keep goinging straight and you will see Vaidehi Enclave. Vaidehi Riviera is right besides the Vaidehi Enclave project which is already completed.

Comment

Originally posted by w_sanjay View Post
                  I am looking for 2 or 3 bhk flat in bavdhan , would like to know more about the good schemes, current rates and reputed builder schemes.

if any one know about this area and above details pls let me know.

Also anyone know about the Pristine Fontana Project Rates, status of project and builder reputation ??

Please let me know more about it.

Try Sun Grandeur from Mittal builder. It is near to DSK Ranwara.

Comment

What is the rate psf. in Sun Grandeur ? Also I tried to see this on mittal's website but don't see this specific project. Can you also include the website link with this particular project ?
                    Do you have any idea when this project was launched ?

Comment

I dont have any idea but you can contact on following number 020-32342989

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X