Last updated: December 26 2009
6 | Posts
4569 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rohan Tarang, Wakad.

Hello there,
    As some members were discussing this project & looking at Wakad in some threads, thought to give detailed info for the same.

Rohan Tarang:-

="http://www.rohanbuilders.com/tarang.html"]www.rohanbuilders.com/tarang.html[/URL] &
    ="http://www.rohanbuilders.com/tarang2.html"]www.rohanbuilders.com/tarang2.html[/URL]

Location:- (Wakad, Just behind the petrol pump near the Hinjewadi flyover).

="http://www.rohanbuilders.com/tarang2-location.htm"]www.rohanbuilders.com/tarang2-location.htm[/URL]

Phase 1 consists of floor 1-6 &
    Phase 2 consists of floor 7-9.

Planned buildings = 5 (A,B,C,D & E).

="http://www.rohanbuilders.com/tarang-layout.html"]www.rohanbuilders.com/tarang-layout.html[/URL]

Actual buildings = 4 (B,C,D & E).

Here are some mods done by builder:-

1.) The actual project was supposed to be of 5 buildings, each of 7 storey.

2.) The builder later cancelled 'A' building & used this FSI to add 2 floors on each building. Hence, all buildings became 9 storied.

3.) This doesn't mean that builder has given hope for building 'A' & may come up in future. So don't fall to builders claim that 'A's area will be used for amenities. Infact the foundation of 'A' is very much there.

4.) Many buildings here have just 2 flats on 9th floor as against 4-6 on other floors as the builder hasn't received the FSI to complete the entire floor.

Hence, he is creating dummy flats with no roof but with walls & door!! What's more, the electrical points are very much there even if the builder hasn't got the FSI for these flats.
    This possess security risk as anyone can jump in from the terrace & the builder may use these flats for anything.
    Also, Rohan's projects are managed by builder:- Rohans' Property Management.
    Hence, you will not have much say like a co-operative society.

The bookings for these projects started in early-mid 2006 & possession date was June 2008 but postponed to Nov 08 as builder added 2 floors to the existing project. It got completed recently.

The booking rate was just over Rs.2100/sq ft which stood Rs.3500/sq ft in 2008 & is currently Rs.2700/sq ft with further nego. possible when you take out your cheque book.

Conclusion:- Project as such is good in terms of space, specs, amenities but infrastructure (of Wakad) is a problem (& is nowhere when compared to Baner. Also, Wakad has not been included in the DP plan of newly merged villages). The status of 'A', other flats on 9th floor is still unknown. If you stay with family, the location is not good due to lack of basic daily needs nearby (But if you are single like me, no need to worry about).

Take decision based upon above said factors as you know it today. (I feel sad for those people who booked early as possession date got delayed by atleast 1.5 yrs & those who bought 7 floor as a top floor will be in surprise to see another 2 floors above them!!).
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Re : Rohan Tarang, Wakad.

hi real acres
    is it possible to get a resale 2 bhk in rohan tarang? how do i come to know about availability? can it fit into budget of 30-34 lakhs?

Comment

Originally posted by sdepak View Post
      hi real acres
      is it possible to get a resale 2 bhk in rohan tarang? how do i come to know about availability? can it fit into budget of 30-34 lakhs?
      Well many people here cancelled the bookings rather than selling it out even before possession. Most of the bookings (95%) is done by Hinjewadi people.
      I suggest that you look elsewhere as the area is unsafe & secluded. The project is no VFM even for INR 2000/sq ft.

Comment

Originally posted by kirunOnly
        Hi Realacres, How do you get the info about resale, Could you please share the pointers, I look for them in 99 acres n magicbricks.
        I speak to brokers as well as salespeople by offering them carrots.

Comment

thanks real acres..can u suggest some propert in the range 30-35 lakhs in baner, balewadi, wakad or pimple saudagar

Comment

Originally posted by sdepak View Post
            thanks real acres..can u suggest some propert in the range 30-35 lakhs in baner, balewadi, wakad or pimple saudagar
            Look for the related threads. It's all up there.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Well many people here cancelled the bookings rather than selling it out even before possession. Most of the bookings (95%) is done by Hinjewadi people.
              I suggest that you look elsewhere as the area is unsafe & secluded. The project is no VFM even for INR 2000/sq ft.
              realacres i was just going to this old thread
              you had mentioned that projects looks good but infrastructure of Wakad is a problem as of now. do you think this location/project worth considering for investment if I am not going to move in for next 3 years? Basically, do you
              think there will be some improvements on basic daily needs accessibility in near future?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X