Hi All,

I'm planning to buy a 1 Bhk Flat in Pimple Saudagar. As per the proposal, I'm getting a 600 Sq Ft. 1 Bhk flat in a 10 year old society comprising of 4 Wings for 31 Lakhs.

As per my survey, GK developer is charging somewhere in the range of Rs. 4700 - 4800 in the locality for a brand new flat.

Can experts please suggest if this a right deal or if it the per square feet rate is on the higher side considering that it is a 10 year old society? Also, if there are any other parameters that I need to take into consideration.

Regards,
Shreyas.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shreyasc27
    Hi All,

I'm planning to buy a 1 Bhk Flat in Pimple Saudagar. As per the proposal, I'm getting a 600 Sq Ft. 1 Bhk flat in a 10 year old society comprising of 4 Wings for 31 Lakhs.

As per my survey, GK developer is charging somewhere in the range of Rs. 4700 - 4800 in the locality for a brand new flat.

Can experts please suggest if this a right deal or if it the per square feet rate is on the higher side considering that it is a 10 year old society? Also, if there are any other parameters that I need to take into consideration.

Regards,
    Shreyas.

It's not just higher, its exhorbitant. A 10 year old flat does not deserve the market rate at all. It should be way lower than that. If you are ready to spend almost 5k psqft on 10 yr old flat, why not look at the newer constructions? My suggestion would be to go for max 5 yr old society
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. for 5K rate, better go for new construction or if resale, apartment which is less than 5 years old.
    CommentQuote