High End Properties

Last updated: November 18 2012
7 | Posts
1566 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High End Properties

I am in the process of looking for the best properties in and around Pune for retirement purposes for move-in in about 2-3 years.

So far I have liked the following and would appreciate if I could get some feedback from people familiar with the area -need both the pros and cons.
    1. Privie Sienna in Hadapsar
    2. Eternelle in Baner
    3. Lodha Contour 9 in Hinjewadi or thereabouts.
    I also liked the Oxford Country Club in the Lavale but looks like there is a hold on their real estate part of it. I really like their Villas on their website but they have failed to respond to any queries so not much confidence that it is going to be developed any time soon. Also what are the thoughts on villas in Anamora tho it looks like the open areas are not upto standard but residents can tell the real story.

Also willing to look at other projects that are up there for in luxury and amenities.
    Budget is about 2 cr but I could go upto 3cr if absolutely needed provided I loved the property.

Last edited November 16 2012, 04:57 AM.

Re : High End Properties

Based on the budget you mentioned, you can try Trump Towers by Panchshil Builders coming up in Kalyaninagar. It would be a lavish project.
    I am not sure about the possession date. You can contact the builder for more information.
    I heard, it would be one of the best project in Pune.

Comment

Originally posted by surdyboy View Post
      I am in the process of looking for the best properties in and around Pune for retirement purposes for move-in in about 2-3 years.

So far I have liked the following and would appreciate if I could get some feedback from people familiar with the area -need both the pros and cons.
      1. Privie Sienna in Hadapsar
      2. Eternelle in Baner
      3. Lodha Contour 9 in Hinjewadi or thereabouts.
      I also liked the Oxford Country Club in the Lavale but looks like there is a hold on their real estate part of it. I really like their Villas on their website but they have failed to respond to any queries so not much confidence that it is going to be developed any time soon. Also what are the thoughts on villas in Anamora tho it looks like the open areas are not upto standard but residents can tell the real story.

Also willing to look at other projects that are up there for in luxury and amenities.
      Budget is about 2 cr but I could go upto 3cr if absolutely needed provided I loved the property.

Only advantage of Lodha Contour 9 would be proximity to Sahara stadium (You can be first to reach it) and the friendly villagers around
      With a budget of 3Cr, you should be looking at Kalyani Nagar and Koregaon Park areas

Comment

Thanks Hudson. I did already contact Panchshil regarding Trump Tower but got a standard (auto) reply that somebody will contact me, but unfortunately no contact since four days. Probably because of Diwali?

Tho not too keen on buying a 6000 sq ft apt, as that what the news release said about the apt which is just one unit per floor and knowing the rate in Kalyani Nagar it is probably out of my price range. But I will keep the property in mind till I get a confirmation otherwise.

Comment

Hi,

there are many options available...

1) Marvel properties in Boat Club road

2) 6 Prabhat prabhat road

3) vascon vindemere - KP

4) Marvel selva ridge

5) Swaroski towers in amanora

6) castel royale by avinash bhosale

7) supreme adimaa - boat club

8) queens court - panchshil boat club

should get what u desire in 2-3 CR range... !!

Comment

Just what I was looking for Rohan. The list has some promising properties.

I would like to hear some pros and cons of some of the areas where the properties are like Selva Ridge. As much as I would like to be Koregaon and Kalyani Nagar, the rate and size of the flats kind of puts me into non super lux properties. I would rather drive an extra 10km and pay Rs7000 than Rs15000 at the hub of action. In short I rather pay a luxury +amenities premium than a location premium.

And like Lazybone said don't want to get too friendly with the villagers after all I am a city boy so being in the boonies is definitely not an option. So I would say the Lodha property would be at the bottom of my list.
            Last edited November 17 2012, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Marvel Diva

Originally posted by surdyboy View Post
              Just what I was looking for Rohan. The list has some promising properties.

I would like to hear some pros and cons of some of the areas where the properties are like Selva Ridge. As much as I would like to be Koregaon and Kalyani Nagar, the rate and size of the flats kind of puts me into non super lux properties. I would rather drive an extra 10km and pay Rs7000 than Rs15000 at the hub of action. In short I rather pay a luxury +amenities premium than a location premium.

And like Lazybone said don't want to get too friendly with the villagers after all I am a city boy so being in the boonies is definitely not an option. So I would say the Lodha property would be at the bottom of my list.
              Have you checked out Marvel Diva in Magarpatta city?. Near Koregaon but not Koregaon prices?

Comment

Originally posted by rohanmalik View Post
                Hi,

there are many options available...

1) Marvel properties in Boat Club road

2) 6 Prabhat prabhat road

3) vascon vindemere - KP

4) Marvel selva ridge

5) Swaroski towers in amanora

6) castel royale by avinash bhosale

7) supreme adimaa - boat club

8) queens court - panchshil boat club

should get what u desire in 2-3 CR range... !!
                Good list but I would drop Marvel selva ridge as location is hopeless.

Castel royale has litigation issues & slum rehab is coming up adjoining its plot & already there are slums adjoining it. It is for this reason that flats are not getting sold much here.

Swaroski at Amanora has flats starting from 1BR to 4BR & I personally dislike buying in project where there is such a high variation in terms of size. So, I will drop this project as well.

Rest are ok, no issues. You can also check out Sky Lounge at Kalyaninagar.

Btw, is there issue with Trump Towers by Panchasheel ? I know a person who enquired but still hasn't got any reply from builder. Just update us if you get any info about Trump Towers.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X