Hi
I goto know that OM Developers are telling prospective buyers that only rear view flats are available. After prolonged enquiry, they told me that I can book any garden facing flat if I wish to. The sales team said they do not disclose to everybody the total availability.

Any feedback on this particular scheme in WAKAD?

Thanks
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    2750 or 2500, it is simply not worth it. The pace of work is slow, very few bookings infact cancellations have also taken place here & most importantly if you can go to balewadi at this price, why look at Wakad? What's the point in looking at mountains if you don't have sufficient water & other infra?

Island here means project isolated from the sea of infrastructure & reality:D.

Whoa ! Now, Wakad has water problem and Balewadi is in the middle of an ocean ?? Excuse the intended pun, but the point is you can't get everything at one place. Last time I checked, PCMC has sufficient water in PS and Wakad area, much better than Baner Balewadi.

Second point, get your facts clear before stating that there are flats available at 2500 in Balewadi, let me know and I'll book it.

Ofcourse I'm not a pro-island cause I myself am doubting that project's credibility, but at the same time it takes us nowhere to bluntly underrate ANY project anyone talks about cause that's what I've seen most of your replies are around !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simantadatta
    Whoa ! Now, Wakad has water problem and Balewadi is in the middle of an ocean ?? Excuse the intended pun, but the point is you can't get everything at one place. Last time I checked, PCMC has sufficient water in PS and Wakad area, much better than Baner Balewadi.

Second point, get your facts clear before stating that there are flats available at 2500 in Balewadi, let me know and I'll book it.

Ofcourse I'm not a pro-island cause I myself am doubting that project's credibility, but at the same time it takes us nowhere to bluntly underrate ANY project anyone talks about cause that's what I've seen most of your replies are around !

You got me all wrong. Water probs is at Wakad as well as Balewadi. The price of 2500-2750 at Balewadi has already been posted in concerned threads. Do check that out.

You yourself say that you have a doubt on island, then why blame me? As far as good projects are concerned, there indeed are like Supreme Palms but they are not discussed at all. Anyways, for positives of projects, you can always go to builders' office, the drawbacks though are hard to find.
    Hence, I try to post negative more coz it is not known to all, always. If you are over-optimistic, try talking to builders' salesperson. I am neither optimistic nor pessimistic, but realistic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    You yourself say that you have a doubt on island, then why blame me? As far as good projects are concerned, there indeed are like Supreme Palms but they are not discussed at all.

I didn't blame you, I just said that all your posts are downright negative about any damn project. Blunt comments like "Just forget about the project" don't help..... And Supreme Palms quoted price was 3600 psf.. And finally, read my above post again if you think I meant to be optimistic and/or meant the Island, Wakad's price is right. Anyway, let's just leave it and we'll suit.

To others, anyone booked in Island, Wakad ?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked at Island recently

I have just booked the flat there in last week.
    I got flat at 2650/sqft.

There may be drawbacks as you guys said, but there is huge scope of developement, as all the areas near by have already developed than wakad.

very near to hinjewadi, three managements institutes around, near to highway, city's entrance.. all that keeping in mind, i thought it was worth investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Has any one booked in the Island? I am planning to book in the same. Builder is quoting 2900/sqft. Please guide
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HARAUT
    Hi all,

Has any one booked in the Island? I am planning to book in the same. Builder is quoting 2900/sqft. Please guide

Refer to the thread about his ph2. You will find how severe the probs are faced by the buyers here.
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK Flats

Thanks for information.

I am looking for 2 BHK flat. My Budget is 35-40 Lacs. Can you guide me good properties in Pune. Purly for investment. May be I will settel down in Pune after 3-4 years.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for information.

I am looking for 2 BHK flat. My Budget is 35-40 Lacs. Can you guide me good properties in Pune. Purly for investment. May be I will settel down in Pune after 3-4 years.

Since your intention is "Pure Investment", I hope you know that an Investment can even give you -ve returns as well.
    The current situation of Pune RE is:

1) Fabulous bull run from 2004 to 2007
    2) Prices now struggling to cross new highs established early 2008/end 2007 after a small dip in 2009

Rents have stagnated from last 2 yrs across Pune, and some areas people find hard to find Tenants.

In other words very turbulent time to buy in RE. One should allow it some time to cool down, before one can think of making huge Investments in Pune RE.
    CommentQuote
    Hi all,

Somehow I found the builder a little too shady..He isn't that professional. I didn't get the confidence from him. Plus after reading the "water affidavit" on the other post, I am really scared whether there will be sufficient water in the project..... forget the wave pool !!

I am watching this project since last 8 months, The possesion date was Sep-2009, then it became Dec-2009, now it's Apr-2010 and eventually by looking the construction status it will be Diwali-2010. Assuming there must have been a date even before Sep-2009, this project is delayed by more than a year !

The builder somehow doesn't earn a good faith from me.. that's just my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

We have been looking for resale flats and came across 1 flat which is in Island. We loved the flat and thinking of buying it. Could any one resident please tell me how Island society is now in 2016. if there are any problems anyone is facing now like water, electricity... Are there any issues. Your feedback will matter us a lot. Thank you in advance.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • devson11 months ago
      Hello Saloni, Did you buy the property? At what rate? Any feedback you want to provide with regards to society or any issues - i am planning to buy a re-sale falt in this society.
  • What's the deal price?
    CommentQuote