Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 13 2017
230 | Posts
22390 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Couple of days back saw boards of Park Xpress by Pride Group (New project launch) in Balewadi. Anyone having any info?

Moderator's Note:
    The discussion can also be followed at https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-balewadi-pune
    Last edited by Malvish; June 24 2017, 11:45 AM.

Re : Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Originally posted by nick_champ View Post
    Couple of days back saw boards of Park Xpress by Pride Group (New project launch) in Balewadi. Anyone having any info?
    They are offering flats for 2550 for Hinjewadi ppls. Even I got mail also from him that only 15 flats are left at that rate.

Rates looks to be good, but only catch is here that this is new project & will be over in at least 2 years or maybe 3 years or maybe 4 years or maybe never But I must say location wise its very good..and I think if ppls go for group booking 20+ then I think this guy may offer much lower rate as well, I think as low as 2200-2300.

And they call it its in Baner but its just behind my society that is in Balewadi
    Last edited by Malvish; June 24 2017, 11:34 AM.
    Cheers,
    -Ashish

Comment

ya they calling it in baner, cheats

Comment

that thing itself tell the builder's intention...I stay in SP, my builder sold it at much higher then this price, but with balewadi & this chap's project is touching wall 2 wall to my society & he calls its in Baner..how funny..I think if anybody can get it at 2200-2300 then its will be a good buy, if somebody can wait for another 3 yrs to get his flat ready, when we are getting ready possession flats at a little bit higher prices
        Cheers,
        -Ashish

Comment

Just forget about under-construction projects. Go for ready possession only.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

hi folks,
            i have been there yesterday for enquiry. Marketing ppl say that rate has gone up to 2650 rs and plus no 2BHK garden facing flats are available.
            dont know the reality but think that this can be a marketing gimmick.

Rahul.
            Last edited by rahul_spi; July 1 2009, 02:13 PM. Reason: gramatical mistaked

Comment

Originally posted by rahul_spi View Post
              hi folks,
              i have been there yesterday for enquiry. Marketing ppl say that rate has gone up to 2650 rs and plus no 2BHK garden facing flats are available.

Rahul.
              It is marketing gimmick indeed....an age old marketing gimmick of Pune's Builders..
              Cheers,
              -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by rahul_spi View Post
                hi folks,

Rahul.
                You should have informed them to call you when the project gets sold out!!:p
                For Blueridge too I was told the same thing. Look where it stands today.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_champ View Post
                  ya they calling it in baner, cheats
                  Got to know that half of the project area (amenities area) come under baner while half the survey no. is in balewadi . Baner is a good location on the brochure for marketing as always. Thx -

Comment

He will find it difficult to sell it at 2500, forget 2650. There are ready to move in flats for 2600 in same area.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X