Couple of days back saw boards of Park Xpress by Pride Group (New project launch) in Balewadi. Anyone having any info?
Read more
Reply
206 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Mr. Navin. Please make either 10 meaningful posts here (you will then earn the right to send/receive a personal message) and we can then contact you privately and help you join our group.

    Alternatively, please check out the Facebook Park Xpress Phase 2 owners group and join from there.
    CommentQuote
  • Contractor nabbed, four still missing - Pune Mirror

    Though four developers, accused in Balewadi's Park Xpress slab collapse, are still absconding, the Chatushrungi police on Tuesday managed to arrest Mahesh Sadanand Kamat (41), proprietor of Mrigank Constructions Private Limited, the firm that was the third party in the case and had taken the construction contract for the project. Kamat had taken the contract for the entire building under the name of his firm and had allegedly used substandard material for shuttering work on the 13th floor, which ultimately collapsed.

    My view:
    This is what should make buyers watchful.
    Absconding promoters.
    What has happened is unfortunate and they should fight legally from the word go,instead of becoming absconding etc.
    Buyers need to keep themselves updated.
    CommentQuote
  • True, this report has me worried. Till now, we were told that their next bail hearing would be on the 18th and if that went well, their priority is to get the other three people in jail released. With this report now, I don't see how the Aug 18th hearing is going to go!
    CommentQuote
  • Who is absconding ? I thought all responsible persons are in jail.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    Contractor nabbed, four still missing - Pune Mirror

    Though four developers, accused in Balewadi's Park Xpress slab collapse, are still absconding, the Chatushrungi police on Tuesday managed to arrest Mahesh Sadanand Kamat (41), proprietor of Mrigank Constructions Private Limited, the firm that was the third party in the case and had taken the construction contract for the project..


    If CREDAI is really worth it's mettle, CREDAI should compel the absconding builders/developers to surrender to the police.

    If not, they should publicly blacklist the involved builders.

    This is an opportunity for CREDAI to prove that they are not an organization of crooks, meant to foster their crooked ways.
    CommentQuote
  • Who CREDAI? Come on don't make jokes here. LOL :)
    CommentQuote
  • hi Deepti,

    I had also bought a flat in Park xpress phase-2 . I am currently not in India. Can you please add me to this project's group so that we can connect and decide on what to do next?
    CommentQuote
  • Buyers should consider strongly to cancel their bookings in this project. This will teach the greedy builders to value the investments made by buyers and allow the buyers to use their money responsibly.
    CommentQuote
  • No, all the main guys are absconding, the site engineers were arrested, three of them. Warrants are out for Arvind Jain, Shravan agrawal, a Mr. Shende and one more, I think the guy who was arrested today. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepti2016
    No, all the main guys are absconding, the site engineers were arrested, three of them. Warrants are out for Arvind Jain, Shravan agrawal, a Mr. Shende and one more, I think the guy who was arrested today. :(


    The kingpins will be all absconding until they find a scapegoat, someone like a RCC or labour contractor to fix the blame on.
    If they could have it their way, they would have blamed the construction workers themselves for poor workmanship. But alas, the workers are no more to take the blame!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GlobeSon
    If CREDAI is really worth it's mettle, CREDAI should compel the absconding builders/developers to surrender to the police.

    If not, they should publicly blacklist the involved builders.

    This is an opportunity for CREDAI to prove that they are not an organization of crooks, meant to foster their crooked ways.


    Arvind Jain is one of the CREDAI management committee members. Do you guys really think that CREDAI will take action?

    http://www.credaipune.org/index.php/aboutus/committee

    But no harm if residents file a complaint to CREDAI. There is a special grievance cell established which I believe can be used

    http://www.credaipune.org/index.php/home/grievence
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navinalld
    Hello Satya - I have emailed you. Please have a look to get connected with others.

    I am also owner in Park Xpress II, Please let me know how to get connected with others in PX II.

    Please send e-mail etc


    Hi Navin - We didn't get any email from you? Try to do 10 meaningful posts here and then you can send PM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Arvind Jain is one of the CREDAI management committee members. Do you guys really think that CREDAI will take action?

    http://www.credaipune.org/index.php/aboutus/committee

    But no harm if residents file a complaint to CREDAI. There is a special grievance cell established which I believe can be used

    http://www.credaipune.org/index.php/home/grievence


    IMO, the aggrieved buyers should lodge a complaint with CREDAI. Let CREDAI prove their CREDibility. Let them prove they are more than just a builders mafia, teamed up to fleece unsuspecting home buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree completely with this. Its just so scary you read about things in paper and are grateful for your modest, uncomplicated lifestyle. Then this happens. I mean, what we do to deserve this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navinalld
    I am owner in Park Xpress II, Pl let me know how to get connected with other owners. Please send mail, whatsapp etc.


    Mr. Navin, making another effort to reach you. If you are following the conversations here, you know this situation is quite serious. You can either contribute to this forum with at least a total of 10 meaningful posts after which we can contact you privately (this forum strictly does not allow sharing of personal information publicly here) or alternatively, you could look up and join the Park Xpress Phase 2 owners group at Facebook.
    CommentQuote