Couple of days back saw boards of Park Xpress by Pride Group (New project launch) in Balewadi. Anyone having any info?
Read more
205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RRRrao
    Who CREDAI? Come on don't make jokes here. LOL :)

I really cannot afford to like this post right now! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • LOL and my sympathies :)
    CommentQuote
  • Still no update received on the a-bail hearing of the builders/developers that was supposed to have happened yesterday!
    CommentQuote
  • As per the latest news the builder Arvind Jain's - Pride Purple Properties license has been cancelled . Please verify though ! https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=79617
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thank u so much Deepti. I just sent request on Facebook account of park press Pahade 2
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing prevents him from opening a new company. However his name associated with any project will be deterrent for at least some time to come.
    CommentQuote
  • I seriously doubt it, public memory is rather short and rather much too selfish. If someone thinks they are getting a good deal, they are willing to turn a blind eye to a lot of past things in pink dreams of a better future.

What I am really hoping for is that something can be worked out for the builder to complete his work properly as promised to the buyers, for the labourers to get proper compensation, and also very much (though I know I will sound idealistic) that the builder should learn his lesson and never repeat such things in future. He should not be deprived of his work though, esp. if he learns something real from this experience and decides to turn over a new leaf. Though I am not much inclined to feeling too kindly towards people who have fooled around with my money (my life savings!) and at the cost the lives of 10 people, and where it is we buyers who must now decide whether or not we can cope with living there, I still feel he truly, e deserves a second chance in case this whole experience has affected him deeply too, not just the monetary shock. Otherwise, the deaths of those people would have been a waste. That above all is what makes this whole terrible episode much more harder to bear and forgive.

Its all over the news today, their license is cancelled and all future projects will not be given permissions. But what about the currently ongoing ones? I cannot believe it that not one newspaper has thought to report on the loss to the buyers, their position, their rights and options. Why?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    PMC blacklists six with links to slab collapse in Balewadi - Times of India
    This is going to impact many projects.

This is gonna hurt a lot of people. I mean why touch other projects. Now in this case end loser is the end user itself. A lot people must have invested in their dream home in many projects. What about Pride World City Charoli project now that a huge project ?
    Anyways there has been some serious errors for which builder should be held responsible. But the PMC and government should find some way to resolve this issue so that people who have already bought flats shouldn't suffer much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepti2016
    Its all over the news today, their license is cancelled and all future projects will not be given permissions. But what about the currently ongoing ones? I cannot believe it that not one newspaper has thought to report on the loss to the buyers, their position, their rights and options .... why ????

Don't worry, everything will fall in line. Finally, the people who bought into these projects will rally on the streets and beg to release the builder and grant him license to complete the projects. The government and legal system will comply to this demand from the public.

This is how Indian democracy works.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rush2samy
    This is gonna hurt a lot of people. I mean why touch other projects. Now in this case end loser is the end user itself. A lot people must have invested in their dream home in many projects. What about Pride World City Charoli project now that a huge project ?
    Anyways there has been some serious errors for which builder should be held responsible. But the PMC and government should find some way to resolve this issue so that people who have already bought flats shouldn't suffer much.

This is becoming a classic example of how common law abiding people end up working for the illegal, unscrupulous, criminal builder's interests.
    CommentQuote
  • Just like no one is mentioning the buyers, no one is taking the name of public officials who expect bribes to get anything moved. I have two personal stories and they did not even involve economic gain. God alone knows what needs to get THAT to move!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Deepti,
    I am also one of owner who has purchased flat in Park Xpress phase 2, can you please provide me information how we can contact other owners or join the group. Please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello folks,
    I have also purchased flat in Park Xpress II. Glad to see people discussing this unfortunate tragedy. This issue has big impact on all stakeholder's investment.

Is there a whatsapp group or other group started to discuss this further and decide on next steps. Can somebody provide this information (or who is the Administrator of this group and I can send an email with details to join). Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi to the two newcomers. IREF has strict rules about not sharing personal information on their public pages. Members can contact each other privately via PMs but for that you need to make at least 10 meaningful posts here (you will then earn the right to send/receive a personal message) and we can then contact you privately and help you join our group.

Alternatively, please check out the Park Xpress Phase 2-Park Grandeur homeowners group on Facebook. You can join from there.

My best advice to you is that even once you join our Facebook group, which has been made specifically to extend support to all buyers in the Park Xpress/Park Grandeur project in the face of this terrible tragedy, do continue to come back here regularly to read up these posts. The talk here makes a lot of sense, both specific to our case as well as about other issues in general that we are typically unaware of. Also, the senior members here actually take the time to answer questions in details and with thorough knowledge.
    CommentQuote