Collapse

Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
230 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Hello Satya - I have emailed you. Please have a look to get connected with others.[/QUOTE]

I am also owner in Park Xpress II, Please let me know how to get connected with others in PX II.

Please send e-mail etc

Comment

I am owner in Park Xpress II, Pl let me know how to get connected with other owners. Please send mail, whatsapp etc.

Comment

Even I am trying to get in touch with people ! But not able find a way ! E-mailed Mangesh, dunno if it did get deliver !

Comment

Thank you but I did that already !
          Last edited by MANOJa; August 11 2016, 05:51 PM. Reason: Deleted Quoted text.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinit91 View Post
            Thank you but I did that already !
            I didn't get any request from you to join the community. Did you try to join the community or just sign up?
            Last edited by Malvish; August 11 2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

That particular email may be only for email id confirmation. Login again and join group. It must be simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangesh793 View Post
                That particular email may be only for email id confirmation. Login again and join group. It must be simple.

Got it ! Sent
                Last edited by Vinit91; August 11 2016, 08:57 PM. Reason: Now don't want on screen

Comment

Hi Satya, we now have a Facebook group. Can you start a Google+ group too. It would help a lot. We do need to make contact with the other Park Xpress 2 buyers.

Comment

Also, from the other, more experienced users here, can you please give us some suggestions about how to proceed further. What has happened seems to be a really terrible accident but somehow, I feel that while the quality of the construction on close inspection may come out to be so-so, the real issue here is the delay in proceedings due to legal issues of non-compliance, etc. From the builder's people, what information we are getting is limited. Not their fault either, everything is in a limbo and no one can say anything with any real surety. Apart from the emotional aspect that is all the more terrible for the buyers of this project, is there practical advice that the senior/more experienced members here can give us? I am feeling confuddled!

Comment

First step will be to meet builder and find out what is happening?
                      Even an RTI query on PMC to get info about stop construction order can be submitted-asking specifically what all sanctions are there for the project presently?
                      As you said situation is fluid presently but at least with RTI query you can get some information about sanctions?
                      I presume some delays are likely to take place with this issue or it may even happen that once limelight goes off,things will ease off.
                      Whichever way delay is likely.
                      Those who have really not made major payments can think off withdrawing and going for RTM flats.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X