Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
230 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Originally posted by navinalld View Post
    I am owner in Park Xpress II, Pl let me know how to get connected with other owners. Please send mail, whatsapp etc.
    Mr. Navin, making another effort to reach you. If you are following the conversations here, you know this situation is quite serious. You can either contribute to this forum with at least a total of 10 meaningful posts after which we can contact you privately (this forum strictly does not allow sharing of personal information publicly here) or alternatively, you could look up and join the Park Xpress Phase 2 owners group at Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by RRRrao View Post
      Who CREDAI? Come on don't make jokes here. LOL
      I really cannot afford to like this post right now!

Comment

LOL and my sympathies

Comment

Still no update received on the a-bail hearing of the builders/developers that was supposed to have happened yesterday!

Comment

As per the latest news the builder Arvind Jain's - Pride Purple Properties license has been cancelled . Please verify though ! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1471762338.415380.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	2276637

Comment

Thank u so much Deepti. I just sent request on Facebook account of park press Pahade 2

Comment

Nothing prevents him from opening a new company. However his name associated with any project will be deterrent for at least some time to come.

Comment

I seriously doubt it, public memory is rather short and rather much too selfish. If someone thinks they are getting a good deal, they are willing to turn a blind eye to a lot of past things in pink dreams of a better future.

What I am really hoping for is that something can be worked out for the builder to complete his work properly as promised to the buyers, for the labourers to get proper compensation, and also very much (though I know I will sound idealistic) that the builder should learn his lesson and never repeat such things in future. He should not be deprived of his work though, esp. if he learns something real from this experience and decides to turn over a new leaf. Though I am not much inclined to feeling too kindly towards people who have fooled around with my money (my life savings!) and at the cost the lives of 10 people, and where it is we buyers who must now decide whether or not we can cope with living there, I still feel he truly, e deserves a second chance in case this whole experience has affected him deeply too, not just the monetary shock. Otherwise, the deaths of those people would have been a waste. That above all is what makes this whole terrible episode much more harder to bear and forgive.

Its all over the news today, their license is cancelled and all future projects will not be given permissions. But what about the currently ongoing ones? I cannot believe it that not one newspaper has thought to report on the loss to the buyers, their position, their rights and options. Why?
                  Last edited by Malvish; August 24 2016, 01:25 PM. Reason: clubbed another post

Comment

PMC blacklists six with links to slab collapse in Balewadi - Times of India
                    This is going to impact many projects.

Comment

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
                      This is gonna hurt a lot of people. I mean why touch other projects. Now in this case end loser is the end user itself. A lot people must have invested in their dream home in many projects. What about Pride World City Charoli project now that a huge project ?
                      Anyways there has been some serious errors for which builder should be held responsible. But the PMC and government should find some way to resolve this issue so that people who have already bought flats shouldn't suffer much.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X