Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Last updated: 6 days ago
230 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Deepti2016
    Its all over the news today, their license is cancelled and all future projects will not be given permissions. But what about the currently ongoing ones? I cannot believe it that not one newspaper has thought to report on the loss to the buyers, their position, their rights and options .... why ????
    Don't worry, everything will fall in line. Finally, the people who bought into these projects will rally on the streets and beg to release the builder and grant him license to complete the projects. The government and legal system will comply to this demand from the public.

This is how Indian democracy works.
    Last edited by GlobeSon; August 23 2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rush2samy View Post
      This is gonna hurt a lot of people. I mean why touch other projects. Now in this case end loser is the end user itself. A lot people must have invested in their dream home in many projects. What about Pride World City Charoli project now that a huge project ?
      Anyways there has been some serious errors for which builder should be held responsible. But the PMC and government should find some way to resolve this issue so that people who have already bought flats shouldn't suffer much.
      This is becoming a classic example of how common law abiding people end up working for the illegal, unscrupulous, criminal builder's interests.

Comment

Just like no one is mentioning the buyers, no one is taking the name of public officials who expect bribes to get anything moved. I have two personal stories and they did not even involve economic gain. God alone knows what needs to get THAT to move!
        Last edited by Malvish; August 24 2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Hello Deepti,
          I am also one of owner who has purchased flat in Park Xpress phase 2, can you please provide me information how we can contact other owners or join the group. Please let me know.

Comment

Hello folks,
            I have also purchased flat in Park Xpress II. Glad to see people discussing this unfortunate tragedy. This issue has big impact on all stakeholder's investment.

Is there a whatsapp group or other group started to discuss this further and decide on next steps. Can somebody provide this information (or who is the Administrator of this group and I can send an email with details to join). Thanks

Comment

Hi to the two newcomers. IREF has strict rules about not sharing personal information on their public pages. Members can contact each other privately via PMs but for that you need to make at least 10 meaningful posts here (you will then earn the right to send/receive a personal message) and we can then contact you privately and help you join our group.

Alternatively, please check out the Park Xpress Phase 2-Park Grandeur homeowners group on Facebook. You can join from there.

My best advice to you is that even once you join our Facebook group, which has been made specifically to extend support to all buyers in the Park Xpress/Park Grandeur project in the face of this terrible tragedy, do continue to come back here regularly to read up these posts. The talk here makes a lot of sense, both specific to our case as well as about other issues in general that we are typically unaware of. Also, the senior members here actually take the time to answer questions in details and with thorough knowledge.

Comment

Anyone decided to cancel their booking?

Comment

Not me though I am very, very concerned and following the situation closely.

I still get a good vibe from the place and I still think it is a very good project. I would even ultimately overlook the stress and the extra time and thereby loss of money as interest on my loan. I don't think the buildings are unsafe. I know, I know I'm sticking my neck out here but for a moment, if we cast aside our fears and baggage, and I find myself thinking along these lines more and more ... we're automatically assuming the builder is a crook. What if he is not and is a normal guy (a bunch of people in this case), accepting the bent rules from a set system that he cannot hope to fight, caught up in as a bad circumstance as the rest of us buyers? Who on the earth will want their one project stuck, which is very valuable in the first place, while having several other even larger ones going on? I mean, he cannot make a bad Park Xpress set of buildings with Park Grandeur on his hands too right next door, now can he? And who would accept 10 deaths to their name and not lose sleep over it? As time goes by, I cannot help feel miserable and sad for everyone involved in any way with this project for the pain we are feeling here ... the families of the labourers, families with flats here, as well as the builders and other guys at the business end of this project.

Okay, now ...
                  Last edited by Deepti2016; August 25 2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Classic example of what happens when buyers do not do a due diligence. A warning was given here http://www.*********************.com...rious-Builders

Comment

Since I keep questioning myself anyway: what did I go wrong - what did I not do that I ought to have done, or what I could have done different, was there another choice that I overlooked, etc. (I.E. I am NOT picking a quarrel here) - I have to ask this: How is this accident related to not doing due diligence??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X