Couple of days back saw boards of Park Xpress by Pride Group (New project launch) in Balewadi. Anyone having any info?
Read more
205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nick_champ
    When ready possesion flats are available for 2600, then why would book with them for 2650??

YESS....no doubt about it. Ready possesion is alays the best bet in such volatile times. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    YESS....no doubt about it. Ready possesion is alays the best bet in such volatile times. :)

I have booked a 3BHK flat in Park Street Sapphire Park.While negotiating for that flat, I came to know from the builder that Pride Purple guys are introducing a "penalty" clause to "themselves" in Park Xpress agreement against the possession date. So...if the possession date is delayed, builder will pay the buyer Rs10000 per month.:D I don't know how come this change in attitude Those who are planning to book a flat here can confirm about this and share it with us. Interesting !!!
    CommentQuote
  • This is interesting point, but I am sure they will cover themself with additional clauses in agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • I also been told the same that they are going to give possession, by Dec 2010 & they have penalty clause by their broker retailconcepts (these guys are selling for builder).How u can believe a 3rd Party & if they do mention this one clause in the agreement I am sure they will mention at least 10 clause to safeguard himself....

Its July,09 & still I can not see a single labour working there, god know how they will complete it by Dec'10..I think they might be building there building some hidden & then They will just Air lift the same to this place by Dec'10 ;) ha ha ha...This guy seems to be really a big Cheat...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    I also been told the same that they are going to give possession, by Dec 2010 & they have penalty clause by their broker retailconcepts (these guys are selling for builder).How u can believe a 3rd Party & if they do mention this one clause in the agreement I am sure they will mention at least 10 clause to safeguard himself....

Its July,09 & still I can not see a single labour working there, god know how they will complete it by Dec'10..I think they might be building there building some hidden & then They will just Air lift the same to this place by Dec'10 ;) ha ha ha...This guy seems to be really a big Cheat...

Can anyone shed some light on these retail concepts people, I was about to book a flat through them in Mont Vert but pulled my hand at the last minute. Usually, how much is their margin & if its better to negotiate with the builder through them or should talk directly. According to these brokers, market sentiment is extremely positive & no builder is giving them flats below 2400-2500 psf in Western Pune. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Park Xpress

Has anyone booked flats in Park Xpress Balewadi recently? What is the current psf rate here? They are quoting 3250 for non garden and 3350 for garden facing flats. Please provide some inputs whether to buy flats here or not. They are saying possession will be Dec 2010. Though the other ready posession flats nearby area are 3000 - 3200 here but Park Xpress seems to have good construction. Please provide inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the total cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dreamhouse
    Has anyone booked flats in Park Xpress Balewadi recently? What is the current psf rate here? They are quoting 3250 for non garden and 3350 for garden facing flats. Please provide some inputs whether to buy flats here or not. They are saying possession will be Dec 2010. Though the other ready posession flats nearby area are 3000 - 3200 here but Park Xpress seems to have good construction. Please provide inputs.

I bought it around 6 months ago when the rate was 2800, construction is of good quality, nice amenities, most of the banks have approved the project now including SBI, LIC etc.. Dec 2010 possession is for couple of buildings only which were started first but for other buildings like I, J it's around May 2011. I went for this because of neat and clean locality no slums/village huts around unlike pimple saudagar and wakad. Approach road is the biggest advantage, it has got a school at stone throw away distance, it is marketed as Baner but I heard half of the project is in Balewadi and half of it is in Baner anyways who cares if Baner is few meters away from the site and it has got all plus points of Baner. check out the progress of building you are planning to book. They claim that they'll have 2 swimming pools which is hard to believe, anyways one pool is fine for me which they are building for sure. check the directions also I don't like the orientation of the projet buildings, I am not sure if we'll get good wind and sunlight. I am keeping my fingures crossed. Youc an checkout another project Called VATIKA, these guys have called me up yesterday, If I am not mistaken they have big flats with good flower balcanies or something, they were not able to sell because the cost qoutted was high but they have reduced singnificantly now. Hope it helps. Cheers, Azad Sheikhe
    CommentQuote
  • Do they have a sample flat to look at? coz i had been there a while back and they dint have any.

Also how much would a 2 bhk cos there? and is it a good project to go for, i am plan to buy for self use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amir_79
    Do they have a sample flat to look at? coz i had been there a while back and they dint have any.

Also how much would a 2 bhk cos there? and is it a good project to go for, i am plan to buy for self use.

It is of Pride group. If you buy here, you will loose your own pride:D. Avoid it.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks again for your advise.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw the site this weekend. Locality is good, big brand name but i found the bedrooms very small and plan also i didnt like :( . I was looking out for 3 BHK which wud cost around 47 lacs for non garden facing and 49 lacs for garden facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amir_79
    Thanks again for your advise.

Dear Amir, use common sense !! go visit the site, if you like it buy it if you don't then dont buy and please beware of people doing marketing for fixed set of builders and badmouthing about the rest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by azad_ok
    Dear Amir, use common sense !! go visit the site, if you like it buy it if you don't then dont buy and please beware of people doing marketing for fixed set of builders and badmouthing about the rest.

Beware of whom, realacres w.o.w you make me laugh dude.:D:D:D
    BTW, I used my common sense, and that made me laugh.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by azad_ok
    I bought it around 6 months ago when the rate was 2800, construction is of good quality, nice amenities, most of the banks have approved the project now including SBI, LIC etc.. Dec 2010 possession is for couple of buildings only which were started first but for other buildings like I, J it's around May 2011. I went for this because of neat and clean locality no slums/village huts around unlike pimple saudagar and wakad. Approach road is the biggest advantage, it has got a school at stone throw away distance, it is marketed as Baner but I heard half of the project is in Balewadi and half of it is in Baner anyways who cares if Baner is few meters away from the site and it has got all plus points of Baner. check out the progress of building you are planning to book. They claim that they'll have 2 swimming pools which is hard to believe, anyways one pool is fine for me which they are building for sure. check the directions also I don't like the orientation of the projet buildings, I am not sure if we'll get good wind and sunlight. I am keeping my fingures crossed. Youc an checkout another project Called VATIKA, these guys have called me up yesterday, If I am not mistaken they have big flats with good flower balcanies or something, they were not able to sell because the cost qoutted was high but they have reduced singnificantly now. Hope it helps. Cheers, Azad Sheikhe

All the best dude. Remember this is a project by Pride Purple. They are notorious for changing the promised amenities and delaying possession. If you dont believe anyone here, talk to people in any of their previous projects - 5 Gardens, Park Street (People waiting for over a year), Park Royale (already 6 months delay)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • HomeBuyer0011 years ago
      Yes, Park Purple is dicey builder and be careful while dealing with them.