Whats the name of the builder ?

Comment

Re : Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Space View Post
      Whats the name of the builder ?
      Pride Purple....

Comment

Ohh. Yes ofcourse ... Park Street Guys right ? I remember one thing about them .. they have a terrible website....

Well ... the price should be around 2050-2250 then..

Comment

Originally posted by Space View Post
          Ohh. Yes ofcourse ... Park Street Guys right ? I remember one thing about them .. they have a terrible website....

Well ... the price should be around 2050-2250 then..

ha ha....yes I agree. Website is hopeless. They are quoting 2650 for non garden facing and 2750 for garden facing.....negotiable !!
          (BTW...I have good experience them in Park Street...don't know what is in store in this project)

Comment

pride purple group

Comment

When ready possesion flats are available for 2600, then why would book with them for 2650??

Comment

Originally posted by nick_champ View Post
                When ready possesion flats are available for 2600, then why would book with them for 2650??
                YESS....no doubt about it. Ready possesion is alays the best bet in such volatile times.

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
                  YESS....no doubt about it. Ready possesion is alays the best bet in such volatile times.
                  I have booked a 3BHK flat in Park Street Sapphire Park.While negotiating for that flat, I came to know from the builder that Pride Purple guys are introducing a "penalty" clause to "themselves" in Park Xpress agreement against the possession date. So...if the possession date is delayed, builder will pay the buyer Rs10000 per month. I don't know how come this change in attitude Those who are planning to book a flat here can confirm about this and share it with us. Interesting !!!

Comment

This is interesting point, but I am sure they will cover themself with additional clauses in agreement.

Comment

I also been told the same that they are going to give possession, by Dec 2010 & they have penalty clause by their broker retailconcepts (these guys are selling for builder).How u can believe a 3rd Party & if they do mention this one clause in the agreement I am sure they will mention at least 10 clause to safeguard himself....

Its July,09 & still I can not see a single labour working there, god know how they will complete it by Dec'10..I think they might be building there building some hidden & then They will just Air lift the same to this place by Dec'10 ha ha ha...This guy seems to be really a big Cheat...
                      Cheers,
                      -Ashish

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X