Collapse

Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 13 2017
230 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Is the builder still absconding and construction halted ?
    Looks like buyers are missing the golden chance to sue the developer for varied reasons including delay in possession, stress and trauma and different Possession dates on registration papers.

Comment

I heard Pride purple builders were holding dance competitions and sports games for their earlier project societies like park Street since they are not able to advertise any on going project legally. Also they are selling through agents / channel partners

Comment

Originally posted by raayba View Post
        I heard Pride purple builders were holding dance competitions and sports games for their earlier project societies like park Street since they are not able to advertise any on going project legally. Also they are selling through agents / channel partners
        And flat buyers also shamelessly attend these events even though builder has cheated them in one way or another

Comment

• vaibav123
          vaibav123 commented
          Editing a comment
          Buyers are heterogenous community and do not bother that builder has cheated some one else.
          Builders can survive because of buyers are not united.
          Buyers have no unity and slight discount is enough to break resolve.

• GlobeSon
          GlobeSon commented
          Editing a comment
          vaibav123; is right. Indians are easily sold out. Attending free dance/orchestra parties hosted by vested interests is not morally right, and equivalent to accepting cash for vote.
          In my locality, a wannabe corporator with a tainted past hosted one such party in the corporation park, and "well meaning" common people attended it in huge numbers because there were prizes.
          Demonetization has caused a cash problem for elections, but there will be innovative means of buying votes.

This incident (7 labors died at construction site) at Park Xpress is not good..If I had bought flat here I would have sold it immediately... not a good place to live where people died

Comment

Bombay High Court has rejected the anticipatory bail application of the developers. More troubles ahead...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/56147539.cms

http://indianexpress.com/article/cit...ected-4442369/

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
            Bombay High Court has rejected the anticipatory bail application of the developers. More troubles ahead...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/56147539.cms

http://indianexpress.com/article/cit...ected-4442369/
            Good to see that our judicial system works (well, at least in this case).

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post

This incident (7 labors died at construction site) at Park Xpress is not good..If I had bought flat here I would have sold it immediately... not a good place to live where people died.
              Absolutely true. But unfortunate for gullible flat buyers who spent their last 10 years' savings and next 20 years lifestyle, paying for this project. Exiting at a loss could be a big decision.

In fact, in a few months I can forsee flat buyers taking to morchas and dharnas at Vidhan Bhavan demanding(begging) release of the builders so that construction/delivery of project is not further affected. That is the power of common man.
              Last edited by GlobeSon; December 27 2016, 04:40 PM.

Comment

So we talk about eliminating corruption, having guilty behind the bar's and so on. I don't see any folks with vested interest in this project to have morchas for the release of the developer. Developers have a firm who is undertaking this project and not the developers themselves. I can see work to resume with proper sanctions and audits but I don't see people crying for the release of the developer. If at all they do It is self defeating.

Comment

Also buyers should not treat themselves victim of circumstances. There is an issue at hand and they have to deal with it. Exiting the project by having a court case against the developer should guard buyers interest even if they are deeply invested.

Comment

Whats the latest news on this project? Builders are out on bail. What are they doing to pacify the buyers? Is construction started again?

Comment

• Deepti2016
                      Deepti2016 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, the construction has started again. The buyers of this project have grouped together and are in talks with the builders, monitoring the project, etc.
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X