Couple of days back saw boards of Park Xpress by Pride Group (New project launch) in Balewadi. Anyone having any info?
Read more
205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They've started pre-launch of Park Xpress Phase 2. Giving at pre-launch price of 5800 (non garden) and 6000 (garden) ... what do you guys think?... what do you guys think?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneRM
    They've started pre-launch of Park Xpress Phase 2. Giving at pre-launch price of 5800 (non garden) and 6000 (garden) ... what do you guys think?

Stay away From PridePurple piece of shit... I am an owner in one of their schemes - he is refusing to fix leakages and seepages by giving some crap reasons.

On an average, more than 40% of their flats will have leakage seepage issue.

Pathetic build quality, lots of seepage, leakage issues, ignorant post-sales service.

Don't fall prey to brochure, sample flat. You will get only 30% of that quality.

Stay away from Pride Purple...Don't bet your life savings/earnings on this piece of shit.

Free me aapke 80L bachaa raha hu, nahi suna to 80L dubo ke 1 yr ke baad mere isi post ko reply karoge ki sno247 bhai aap sahi the...

Stay away From PridePurple piece of shit... I am an owner in one of their schemes - he is refusing to fix leakages and seepages by giving some crap reasons.

Pathetic build quality, lots of seepage, leakage issues, ignorant post-sales service.

Don't fall prey to brochure, sample flat. You will get only 30% of that quality.

Stay away from Pride Purple...Don't bet your life savings/earnings on this piece of shit.

Free me aapke 80L bachaa raha hu, nahi suna to 80L dubo ke 1 yr ke baad mere isi post ko reply karoge ki sno247 bhai aap sahi the...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sno247

Inspite of warnings from many people on this forum, you still fell prey to their flat. Now you are suffering. You dont have to really jump in the well to find out how deep it is :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sno247

Is it true that Park Platinum, Baner near pancard club doesn't have compound wall till date due to some land issues ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Is it true that Park Platinum, Baner near pancard club doesn't have compound wall till date due to some land issues ?

Wont be surprised to know this. I got to know even Park Royale does not have part of boundary wall because of land dispute issue
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Wont be surprised to know this. I got to know even Park Royale does not have part of boundary wall because of land dispute issue

Man, seems this builder is expert in land encroachment.
    What's more strange is he still manages to get some bakras, which are fortunately getting reduced. Why are buyers acting like Congress Govt ? (doing nothing) They should act & act fast & hard. Consumer court is the first place.
    CommentQuote
  • Pride Purple ,Sukhwani and co , Satish Bora and co etc should be some of the names memorized by those searching for so called their "own home" , even in dreams one should know by default to avoid them...
    CommentQuote
  • Park Xpress, Balewadi - 9 dead in slab collapse

Just saw this news regarding slab collapse in Park Xpress, Balewadi. Can people staying at Park Xpress provide more details?

Pune: 9 dead, 10 injured as under-construction building collapses in Balewadi | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com
    Pune: Nine dead after slab collapsed at construction site - Maharashtra Times
    CommentQuote
  • 9 people fell down directly from 13th floor to the ground and died! 5 of them are injured ! Its said the slab collapsed while the workers were doing plaster work ! Really sad to know..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Sad and shocking news indeed. Is there any way to find out the purchasers of apartments in this project. I am one of them and would be keen to know others so that updates on future course of action and further development can be shared. If anyone has booked in Park Xpress phase 2 please PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pp72724
    Sad and shocking news indeed. Is there any way to find out the purchasers of apartments in this project. I am one of them and would be keen to know others so that updates on future course of action and further development can be shared. If anyone has booked in Park Xpress phase 2 please PM me.

Even I am one of them !
    CommentQuote
  • It seems the builders are now absconding. FIR has been filed against all of them. Buyers in Park Xpress need to get together and take some immediate steps. Don't accept society handover without getting structural and legal audit done by a respectable third party agency.

Police arrest four, builder at large | The Golden Sparrow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    It seems the builders are now absconding. FIR has been filed against all of them. Buyers in Park Xpress need to get together and take some immediate steps. Don't accept society handover without getting structural and legal audit done by a respectable third party agency.

Police arrest four, builder at large | The Golden Sparrow

Agree with you !
    CommentQuote
  • I'm not too familiar with this builder but from the old posts in this thread and few other threads, it looks like Pride group does not have good reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vinit91
    Even I am one of them !

You scared me for a moment man. I was fast scrolling thru post and this is what I read:

9 people fell down directly and die.
    then straight
    "I am one of them"

LOL :D
    CommentQuote