Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
230 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Park Xpress by Pride Group in Balewadi, Pune

Originally posted by azad_ok View Post
    I bought it around 6 months ago when the rate was 2800, construction is of good quality, nice amenities, most of the banks have approved the project now including SBI, LIC etc.. Dec 2010 possession is for couple of buildings only which were started first but for other buildings like I, J it's around May 2011. I went for this because of neat and clean locality no slums/village huts around unlike pimple saudagar and wakad. Approach road is the biggest advantage, it has got a school at stone throw away distance, it is marketed as Baner but I heard half of the project is in Balewadi and half of it is in Baner anyways who cares if Baner is few meters away from the site and it has got all plus points of Baner. check out the progress of building you are planning to book. They claim that they'll have 2 swimming pools which is hard to believe, anyways one pool is fine for me which they are building for sure. check the directions also I don't like the orientation of the projet buildings, I am not sure if we'll get good wind and sunlight. I am keeping my fingures crossed. Youc an checkout another project Called VATIKA, these guys have called me up yesterday, If I am not mistaken they have big flats with good flower balcanies or something, they were not able to sell because the cost qoutted was high but they have reduced singnificantly now. Hope it helps. Cheers, Azad Sheikhe
    All the best dude. Remember this is a project by Pride Purple. They are notorious for changing the promised amenities and delaying possession. If you dont believe anyone here, talk to people in any of their previous projects - 5 Gardens, Park Street (People waiting for over a year), Park Royale (already 6 months delay)

Comment

• HomeBuyer001
      HomeBuyer001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Park Purple is dicey builder and be careful while dealing with them.

Dear Amir, use common sense !! go visit the site, if you like it buy it if you don't then dont buy and please beware of people doing marketing for fixed set of builders and badmouthing about the rest.
    Dont be personal of anyone, if someone is saying bad about your project. We all are here to find and decide good project and builder.

and one fine day you will understand that there is not even a single builder/project to whom you can follow blindly. So now we are looking for a builder / project who is less ----- than others.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
      Beware of whom, realacres w.o.w you make me laugh dude.
      BTW, I used my common sense, and that made me laugh.
      looks like blogging is your bread and butter, no offense you carry on doing your job. I said what I wanted to convey and buyers would understand that for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by manna143 View Post
        Dont be personal of anyone, if someone is saying bad about your project. We all are here to find and decide good project and builder.

and one fine day you will understand that there is not even a single builder/project to whom you can follow blindly. So now we are looking for a builder / project who is less ----- than others.
        Yes nothing personal but few needs an eye opener, all kind of views are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
          All the best dude. Remember this is a project by Pride Purple. They are notorious for changing the promised amenities and delaying possession. If you dont believe anyone here, talk to people in any of their previous projects - 5 Gardens, Park Street (People waiting for over a year), Park Royale (already 6 months delay)
          Thanks dear for your all the best.I had met many people who bought flats park street and decided based on many other factors. Let's see I am ready to experience any good or bad but as of now ALL IS WELL!!

Comment

looks like blogging is your bread and butter, no offense you carry on doing your job. I said what I wanted to convey and buyers would understand that for sure.
            Nice guess, I am a employee of IREF and my job is writing on this forum.
            We are recruiting, do you want to join as a trainee?

Comment

let's not get personal with each other and diviate from subject of this thread

Comment

yes rooms are really small... and,

rate is NOW 3500 per sq feet as on 11th April 2010 -----------> period!!!

Comment

Actually am looking for flats ard same place.. Seriously!!! If they ( park xpress ) give for 3000 Rs per sq feet i will take it.. or maybe not..

realacre -> can u advice some nice plans IN-n-Ard??

Comment

Baner Balawadi area will go up in future due to big builders are there and close to IT park and comes in Pune city limit. and these area are planned area not like P.S. or Wakad. You can compare rate inflation for these area in same thread only. It is only becuase of demand.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X