Last updated: November 10 2014
74 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Oxygen Valley, B K Chavan Builders, Manjari, Pune

Originally posted by rahularoracream View Post
    The rental rates I know are as follows
    Magarpatta city - 11.5 to 12 K for 2BHK and 15 for 3 BHK (unfurnished)
    Magarpatta road - 10 to 10.5 K for 2 BHK (unfurnished)
    Sasane nagar - 7 to 8 K for 2 BHK (unfurnished)
    Handewadi road - Not sure of rates
    Manjri greens - 10 to 12 K for 3 BHK rowhouses (unfurnished)

If you say rates in hadapsar, they wary a lot. On south side of Solapur road (sasane and handewadi and kale padal) they are low compared to north side of solapur road

I heard that Solapur road is going to be converted to 4 lane from existing 2 lane. Does anyone know when will this happen.
    Rents vary depends on how you negotiate well. The rents your mentioned are quoting rates. I know people who are actually living in lesser rant.

Solapur highway will be 4 lane now and 6 lane in future... may be few years. The work has already started beyond Yawat. Work in PMC limits should be starting in next few months. Not sure what is the actual hurdle.

Comment

^^^ +1. Even I think the posted rentals are not actual, but rather quoted, and will be bargained hard.

Comment

Originally posted by amjamirs2 View Post
        Rents vary depends on how you negotiate well. The rents your mentioned are quoting rates. I know people who are actually living in lesser rant.

Solapur highway will be 4 lane now and 6 lane in future... may be few years. The work has already started beyond Yawat. Work in PMC limits should be starting in next few months. Not sure what is the actual hurdle.
        Even I know a few people living with lesser rents but it is only in the cases where the landlord stays in some other city/country and is not aware of the so called quoted rates in these areas. I have rarely seen any local landlord going below these rates. I myself am staying on rent in hadapsar since last 3 years, changed couple of flats and everytime you try and bargain which takes time, the flat is gone. The demand in hadapsar, specially in and around magarpatta city is too high. IT guys just want to grab any house they get for rent.

I hope the work starts and completes soon as otherwise the solapur road is very rushy during morning and evening hours.

Somehow I feel once the road is 4 way.....the prices in this areas will go upwards.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmady View Post
          It's already been answered. "1700-2000 psf based on flat-area & facing". Also confirm thro. broker.
          Should bargain lower-rate for a bigger (1200+ sqf) flat with club-house & parking free
          Few months back a relative was quoted 2200 psf initially. They ignored coz less open-space between wings.
          I am not sure if anyone will come down so much. Builders are quoting 2200+ even in areas like fursungi. Kumar is quoting 2350/sq ft in park infinia at fursungi. I guess manjri seems better than fursungi.

Any take on this.

Oxygan Valley does not have any space between wings as all 5 buildings are connected to each other.

Comment

No Samrajya in Hadapsar.....

I went in search of Samrajya building in Hadapsar as per explanation and location provided in one of the posts. I dont see any building coming up bang opposite Marvilla. Only think I see is few rods going up from Fround and thts it. Nuthing extra next to Amar courtyards.

So I assume those rods on land are for Samrajya project which never took off. I guess its a stalled one.

If Hitmady can provide me with contact details and builder name, I might get somthing I might be missing.

Comment

Anyways, today I again visited Oxygen Valley but the last price he gave me is 2400/sq ft. I thought he will come down to 2300 or 2350, but he didn't so I just walked out.

Do you guys think he will call back?

Comment

the last price he gave me is 2400/sq ft. I thought he will come down to 2300 or 2350, but he didn't so I just walked out.
                If you really, want to settle in oxygen valley then rent for few months.
                Ultimately it's your money. Check with brokers if you think buying makes sense, re-sales must be cheaper.
                Last edited by hitmady; July 5 2010, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Anyways, today I again visited Oxygen Valley but the last price he gave me is 2400/sq ft. I thought he will come down to 2300 or 2350, but he didn't so I just walked out.

Why are so focussed on Oxygen Valley - Arnt there any other projects in Hadapsar?
                  A house is a dream, hunting for one is a nightmare.

Comment

Be patient. He will call back in few days... if not, you can always bang again.

As I know in January, he was having many 3 BHK left. Flats were available on almost every floor. If he has not sold them off yet.. he should call you again. Did you checked on how many flats are yet available now?

If you ask him this now, he will tell that only 2-3 flats left. Better ask any of your friends to go there and check actual availability. I have been there many times... so these guys know me well now. Otherwise I would have done this for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Krpune View Post
                      Why are so focussed on Oxygen Valley - Arnt there any other projects in Hadapsar?
                      I am so focussed on Oxygen Valley as Hadapsar is quoting 3000+ / sq ft and thts for sure out of my budget at the moment.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X