I know

Last updated: November 26 2012
18 | Posts
1812 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know

Introduction forum is different but I especially wanted to reach out to the pune home buyer so I am posting here. I request the admin to give me a pass and hear me out here. I am a 19 year old student and here to learn,learn from you all. I come form a modest background and I know what consumers are going through,as I experienced it first hand when I we were looking for an office for my father who is a lawyer. I am a 19 yearold student of civil engineering. My father is a lawyer so I want to be a self made builder and I am in a different mould than those crooks. I am here to learn from you,your requirements,your views so tomorrow when I pass out and want to start up my own firm I can help everyone,cuz I myself come from a modest background. I want to grow with this community and hopefully someday provide this online community with a home someday. I plan to start up a first hand interaction between me and the members even when I am in the business, which means my company someday will have a direct presence with you and you can tell me problems and queries directly and we can work together against malpractices and make this market better.

Re : I know

please i request you to work with some well-known builders like Marvel / Vascon / Godrej / Tata etc first before you intend to launch your own project. as i am myself a victim of just-passed-out civil engineer turned builder who constructed a shabby building with obvious mistakes

Comment

That good advice from puser. Good education is one thing and implementation of good education is another thing. Also other than construction there are n number of things for builder to take care of. Better to learn the nuances of trade with some experienced before venturing out on own...
      Alcohol doesn't solve any problem...but neither does the milk.

Comment

Hi Phoebus,

Good to hear that you want to be builder and provide good housing to customers rather than just cheat them of their money.

But what I would like to say is that even The Legend like Yash Chopra first played an assitant before jumping to make his first film.

So better play as assistant with some reputed organisation....learn the ground work...the nuances of the trade and then announce your arrival with good Project!!

All the best!!

Comment

Phoebus, despite your insistence that you are from a moderate background and you want to be a builder, you must be having a lot of money to venture in to this field.

Remember the golden rule, when man with money meets man with experience, the man with experience gets the money and the man with money gets the experience!!

Tread cautiously, my dear friend.

Comment

Thank you all for responding and the advise. I am actually already working freelance,I go to a builders site or launching and ask for jobs haha,I had to start with attending the phone cuz of my command on english but now I do help in marketing and other aspects as well. SO in a sense I am already working. I wont disclose the names of the people I have worked with so there is no conflict of interest,and really I am not on this forum to advertise ! Working with godrej and vascon would be my preferred companies to work with...thank you all for this warm welcome. I really was a bit skeptical before posting because I thought someone might blame me of being a salesman haha

Comment

@vijaysagar, no brother,I dont come from a rich background but I think I have the ability to raise money, cuz if you have good ideas there are a lotta people who will want to invest in you!

Comment

oh then, phoebus, you are on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by vijaysagart View Post
                  oh then, phoebus, you are on the right track.
                  Ha ha ha....Yeah its cool to risk other people money!!

I heard one cool line...

" I don't make mistakes. I learn from other people mistakes who take my advice

Comment

@manish haha that's a rather cynical way to put it haha! No but my intentions are good,i have to borrow money cuz I dont have my own na !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X